UBot Underground

A Little Inspiration Needed

I have been trying to think of quite simple Internet marketing related bot that does not involve keyword research. I've thought of a few things but they are all really quite complicated!

I would be ever so grateful if you have any ideas for a very simple Internet marketing related bot that I could create, please. Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)

In my opinion, if you are new to ubot, you should begin with mini-bot, simple task and nothing new. Unpredictable things may happend anytime in your development process. Focus a simple whole robust bot is better than a lot of semi-finished cool bots. Please forgive my poor English. ^_^

Simple Bot Idea...

Fake Persona Generator

The bot... have it allow the user to select male/female/random and produce a fake profile set for them... can be as low level or high level as you like.

• Like 1

Hi John!
Find a new social network like Tsu for example.
Get some money making book with Master resell rights .

Put it on the net with a squeeze page with your PayPal redirect button.
Make a bot that will comment or send to all users ina this social network based on keywords.
That is a start from nothing.
Do not start with FB u'll get burned fast.

Important before spamming: CHECK POST LIMITS OR COMMENT LIMITS PER DAY AND MAKE THE BOT TO SEND  LESS THAN IT PER DAY.

• Like 1

Simple Bot Idea...

Fake Persona Generator

The bot... have it allow the user to select male/female/random and produce a fake profile set for them... can be as low level or high level as you like.

And you can get everything you need from that right here: https://randomuser.me/

• Like 1
BobbyP - thank you! Just the sort of thing I need to get going. I will be getting on to this idea.  I appreciate the steps you mention which has really helped me.

Brutal - A great, simple idea. I would never have thought of this!  Thank you!.

HelloInsomnia - Thanks for the link.  Appreciated.

What a great forum!

Other ideas for a simple bot would be really appreciated.

Well if you reverse engineer your request "simple Internet marketing related bot that does not involve keyword research"

What about "simple Internet marketing related bot that does..."

• reads / answers emails
  • reads / answers social posts
  • posts on social networks
  • deletes emails and posts... and so on.

Possibilities are limited only by your imagination but you'll probably have to remove the "simple" statement :)

P.S: if you find an idea for a "one button money making" bot please let me know and will join in your quest ;)

Thanks, Macster.  I like your thoughts and they'll give me some inspiration.  I've had a lot of thoughts but mostly they have been too complex and / or already done over and over.  Afraid I am the last person to come up with any ideas about "one click money makers"!  I'm interested in some ideas that I can use to make bots whilst I learn and IM seems the obvious place.

:)

IM will always be a "money maker" but unfortunately and against all odds it will always become more and more complex so the "simple" statement is not quite simple.

And definitely you're not the "last" person to think at a "one button money maker bot" as i believe all IM developers like to think at it as their own and i personally see it as the ultimate "fire sale".

Still, its definitely not hard at all to build it and the only cost is the time you want to invest in doing it :)