UBot Underground

How Does Bot-Bank Work?

Hi There,

I did write some Bots, but I can´t seem to put them in my private Bot Bank.
Mainly I wrote some small bots that I need in other bots. (Check if user is loged in for example)

So I thought I put them in the bot-bank to use them later.

But I just can´t seem to acces it, what am I doing wrong?

If I rightclick on Utilities I can "Add Utility Group" Then a Menu Pops open I have to name it.
I do so, click okay and nothing happens. 

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug?

post-28845-0-89814800-1465568202_thumb.png

post-28845-0-99435800-1465568203_thumb.jpg

post-28845-0-58538300-1465568204_thumb.jpg

To be honest, I would steer away from using the bot bank. By using the bot bank, you have to pay for the renewing subscription, and if you don't continue paying your subscription, you lose access to the bot bank completely.

Okay I understand.

But how else should I save and use Parts of the Bot I will need over and over again?
Do you just save the bots and open them, copy the code and paste it in a new bot? 

The bank will be expected to finance the project on "non-recourse" basis meaning that it has recourse to the special purpose entity and all its assets for the ... A BOOT structure differs from BOT in that the private entity owns the works.

The bank will be expected to finance the project on "non-recourse" basis meaning that it has recourse to the special purpose entity and all its assets for the ... A BOOT structure differs from BOT in that the private entity owns the works.

I don´t really understand what you try to say.