UBot Underground

[Free] Xpath Plugin

Free Xpath Plugin

With this Plugin you can run Xpath Queries / Expressions against any given data.

The Free Plugin will also come with a 6 day Xpath tutorial.

I will send you some messages after you subscribe to the list.

A total of 7 messages with some Xpath examples and Ubot source code at the end of the email series. 

Yes, I will promote some of my commercial products in those emails as well.

But you can unsubscribe at any time. No problem at all.

>> Click Here For More Details <<

• Like 4

Can't recieve email

Email delivery might take a couple of minutes. Please also check your spam folders.

If you still didn't receive the email after 1-2 hours, send me a support ticket support(atttt)bot-factory.com

Edit: I see ExBrowser has this same one built in right? It actually helped speed up a task I was using Scrape List Elements Attribute which was taking much longer than using this or the one in ExBrowser.

Edit: I see ExBrowser has this same one built in right? It actually helped speed up a task I was using Scrape List Elements Attribute which was taking much longer than using this or the one in ExBrowser.

Yes, it's the same command as the one in ExBrowser Plugin.

The difference is, that all the scrape list and scrape list attribute function will automatically look into frames and iframes.

But the generic xpath function will not look into frames and iframes.

So if a page has a lot of frames / iframes, the regular scrape commands will take a lot longer. But if you need data from within a frame / iframe it's more complicated to get it with the generic xpath function.

Dan

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Some people asked if this FREE Xpath Plugin is still available and working.

Yes it is:

https://www.bot-factory.com/main/

why are you forcing CIabook group requirement? cant you just email them and then for those that want to be involved in facebook ciabook tracking can but those that hate fb dont have to.

why are you forcing CIabook group requirement? cant you just email them and then for those that want to be involved in facebook ciabook tracking can but those that hate fb dont have to.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I appreciate that. But at the moment there is no plan to change that.

Kindest regards

Dan

• 5 months later...