UBot Underground

Ubot External Browser

ubot external browser I have spent half a year, he is unstable, Firefox Safe Mode reported error, the plugin will stop working, unable to fill multiple pages at the same time, very occupied system memory, the program is not smooth.

If anyone can solve these problems, I am willing to pay for them.

ubot external browser I have spent half a year, he is unstable, Firefox Safe Mode reported error, the plugin will stop working, unable to fill multiple pages at the same time, very occupied system memory, the program is not smooth.

If anyone can solve these problems, I am willing to pay for them.

Do you talk about ExBrowser Plugin here? If you have any problems with it, you can always send me a support ticket and I'll take a look. 

But so far I can't remember any from you? Or did you send one with a different name? I don't have anyone with cangtian in my database. 

So please send me some details: support(ad)bot-factory.com

But I always need code so that I can reproduce the problem! Without that, it's really hard to troubleshoot anything.

Dan

• 2 years later...

I'm looking to install some Chrome Custom Plugins for a project, this External Chrome browser looks like a regular Chrome browser, is easy to install normal Chrome plugins with this?

You can download the extensions using this website: https://chrome-extension-downloader.com/

Then you can load the extension when you launch Chrome using $ExBrowser Load Browser Extension in the Options parameter of the ExBrowser Launcher command.

• 7 months later...

Do you talk about ExBrowser Plugin here? If you have any problems with it, you can always send me a support ticket and I'll take a look. 

But so far I can't remember any from you? Or did you send one with a different name? I don't have anyone with cangtian in my database. 

So please send me some details: support(ad)bot-factory.com

But I always need code so that I can reproduce the problem! Without that, it's really hard to troubleshoot anything.

Dan

I'm trying to find the Exbrowser plugin thread. Can you post the link please. Thanks!