UBot Underground

Recaptcha/no Captcha Plugin By Abbas Was Really Cool

Hi everyone,
 I want to click on submit button in google page after solving captcha images but it fails to click on submit button.I think before solving captcha image i have to run javascript code that is missing and i am using 2captcha services for solving captcha's.
plz give any solution i stuck at this point since 2 days.

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey,   DeathByCaptcha is little bit expensive when working with reCaptcha charging 3.9 USD /1K captcha while 2Captcha is 1.2 USD.    IMHO, Dbc results are better when you are using reCaptcha/NoCaptcha

Hi Developers,   Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.   where manually i have to all this job

Ultimate Captcha Update Hey Guy, working hard on the new update before started working on Exbrowser Support, there is a bug in ubot plugin api due to which plugin is not working in a multi threaded

Posted Images

is there a way to contant the seller. i want to reset license. i sent email since 1 month ago but i still did not get any answer.

received ur email on 30th april and responded on the same date ! Never received any complaint about not receiving licenses.  Make sure you white list email id support@ultimateubotplugin.com  and add me on skype . My id is rx2pills

Resending updated license files.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

PM me your order id and email.

Thanks

Nobody today not have automatic delivering digital products, and now is 2018.. I wait and Ubot team  for manual processing from ubot store, now waiting second day for plugin.... Middle

Ages

Can you tell me what i have to do now ? I have error

"The Ultimate Captcha Plugin won't run without a valid licensefile. Either a valid license file could not be found or your license file is expired"

i try send pm but i cant ;/ and this support@ultiamteubotplugin.com dosent work.. can you give me skype ?

Edited by dahid84

Here is the Skype ID : rx2pills

Can you tell me what i have to do now ? I have error

"The Ultimate Captcha Plugin won't run without a valid licensefile. Either a valid license file could not be found or your license file is expired"

i try send pm but i cant ;/ and this support@ultiamteubotplugin.com dosent work.. can you give me skype ?

• 9 months later...

I bought this plugin and im desperate to get it working to solve the tumblr recaptcha on account signup. I tried using the example code for exbrowser but i constantly get the same error. I even tried the example code on the google test site and i still get errors. Please see the link provided and tell me how i am supposed to set this up properly. I am using the 2captcha api. I sent an email to support@...but no response. The skype id rx2pills cannot be found on skype contacts either. Please help!!

https://www.loom.com/share/4de901b67ab24a488d9674b42ce8b1d5

can you please sent me new license file, i have reinstalled my computer, and have been waiting for your reply for months,

i have resent email to u today :mellow:

and i try to contact u on skype too

Your last email received on 22nd April 2019 and already sent u the licenses on the same day !. Please white-list the email id support@ultimateubotplugin.com to avoid any inconvenience. 

Just got ur email for new license, will send u new licenses in next few hours

Thanks 

Hi Abbas,

We spoke on skype a few days ago and i shared everything with teamviewer. I have been trying to get this working for 1 site only, which is tumblr. I have no other use for this plugin and i followed your instructions. It seems to work fine as you see in the link below, but then i get asked to try the captcha again, and again and again everytime. Each time its costing me money with 2 captcha. See link below.

https://www.loom.com/share/79999ab79f7148929b2b653132d33b2a

Please help

Gavin

• 1 month later...

Has anyone had any joy solving the captcha that appears when you submit a url for indexing on google console?? I cannot see the google site key in the inspector. How can this be solved ?

See this link for how the captcha appears.

https://www.loom.com/share/c2145f3d25f74a88aa38ac82a32ced32

Gavin

Anyone ??

Hey Gavin, i think i have already sent u a working tumblr script ! Please confirm me if u have received it or not. Also send me ur google console script via email at support@ultimateubotplugin.com ,  i will try to help u.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Abbas, I emailed you on the 3rd September to thank you for the Tumblr code. i emailed you again on the 22nd September to show you the issue with the google consoled. I will email you again with the console code now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just got a message from my hosting provider, so please be patient, if u see any of my plugins are not loading in ubot studio. 

We are experiencing a major "OUTAGE" right now. We are working around the clock to fix the issue.

Thanks for ur understanding.

Abbas

• 2 weeks later...

hi @abbas786, im interested in your captcha plugin. please let me know if it's a plug and play solution, as i'm a new customer to ubot, i'm coming from z world :) and things look a lot more complicated for me, but willing to learn. also please let me know if you accept btc as a payment method, that would be great for me. thanks

Edited by nil414dieor

HI, Thanks for ur interest in recaptcha plugin. Plugin require few parameters to solve the recaptcha that u have to scrape from the source of the website, receive the response code and submit the form, so there is little bit learning curve.

Send me the website url at support@ultimateubotplugin.com, i will try to help u .

BTC is also acceptable. 

Thanks

Abbas

• 3 weeks later...

HI, Thanks for ur interest in recaptcha plugin. Plugin require few parameters to solve the recaptcha that u have to scrape from the source of the website, receive the response code and submit the form, so there is little bit learning curve.

Send me the website url at support@ultimateubotplugin.com, i will try to help u .

BTC is also acceptable. 

Thanks

Abbas

Hi. I paid for the Ultimate Captcha Plugin 4 days ago under the Paypal username: Tidwell . music . studio @gmail . com. The Paypal transaction id: 0SA28019F50747215 

When will I receive the plugin download link and license? Are you able to get it to me in the next 2 days? Thanks.
Edited by youbot

Check ur email and msg box, already replied 

Thanks

Hi. I paid for the Ultimate Captcha Plugin 4 days ago under the Paypal username: Tidwell . music . studio @gmail . com. The Paypal transaction id: 0SA28019F50747215 

When will I receive the plugin download link and license? Are you able to get it to me in the next 2 days? Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hi. I am having a problem getting the exbrowser recaptcha example to work(2CaptchaServiceNewAPI_ExBrowserExample).

The error I get: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at add to list command. After I press continue error: You have exceeded the range of this list.

Can you help me solve it? thanks.