UBot Underground

[Sell] Gui Hero- The Ultimate & Easiest Tool For Creating Ubot Gui's

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/gh.jpg You will be hard pressed to find a more user friendly tool that enables you to create ubot GUI's as quick and as easy as what GUI Hero does!   Plus GUI

Update: Version 2.4   Added an option to import ui elements from ubot into GUI Hero   http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/Capture.png

Update: version 2.7   1- Added an option to show a visual grid to assist with lining up elements.   2- When adding a dropdown and setting it to run a define, changed the code to run the define onchang

Posted Images

I fixxed this problem by reinstalling window 10 32 bit 

my pc should install too many programs so  herogui cannot load , i guest

Good to hear you got it working.

hi , is there any way to remove Untitled Bot and those texts ?
thank

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c785db8983c148279e1fb96df15095c4.png

i tried but cannot tick on it 
http://image.prntscr.com/image/6e15e9d0c20b4efe8df543e10ddeeca3.png

Edited by afkratien

thank

I think the "Untitled Bot" would be there because you have not given your source bot a name and saved it.

Regarding "those texts" it is a ubot issue. tripros asked me about that exact same thing once, he contacted support and this is what he told me about that problem:

Thanks much Darryl, just a quick update on this. Contacted Ubot and it appears to be a Ubot issue when you select all optional compiling options (remove branding, menus, browser, etc).

They added the issue to their tracker and will be hopefully addressing the issue in the next ubot update. 

i tried but cannot tick on it 

You only have 1 tab so that would be why you cannot select it.

thank

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c785db8983c148279e1fb96df15095c4.png

Yes, I confirmed with Ubot support this is an issue and unfortunately, it has still not been resolved even after 2-3 ubot release updates. However, Jason did help with a temporary fix until it is addressed in ubot itself. If you use this plugin:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/20002-free-heopas-custom-plugin-thread-lock-sqlite-thread-variables-email-ini-clipboard/

and on load the button visibility option to hide it on startup with any bot, the extra text at the top will disappear.

2017-05-02_11_56_32-suncityrv-upload-vid

However, this has a side effect when you run it in ubot while editing, it turns off your 'Run' button so you can't test running manually while editing. Since this plugin hides

I truly hope ubot fixes this soon as it is very annoying, looks unprofessional and a pain with the side effect.

Hope this helps!

Hey again,

This may have an easy answer I'm just not seeing, but how can i get the checkbox text to spread to the right (or left i guess) of the checkbox, rather than in a tall column as shown in the picture I attached?  Id like to see it in one solid line to the right.

http://i.imgur.com/pn3f7Ra.png

Thanks, still loving the heck out of GUI Hero!

Hey again,

This may have an easy answer I'm just not seeing, but how can i get the checkbox text to spread to the right (or left i guess) of the checkbox, rather than in a tall column as shown in the picture I attached?  Id like to see it in one solid line to the right.

http://i.imgur.com/pn3f7Ra.png

Thanks, still loving the heck out of GUI Hero!

Watch this: https://youtu.be/z0vfCMwTpx0?t=1m3s  just make the width as wide as you need to.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you add some templates for gui ?

Hi afkratien,

Sorry but no.

I did add something similar a while back but I have not been able to get the source bot to compile any-more. I think it must be due to it's size.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi darryl561,

I recently started using the product again after quite a while not using UBOT.

If I try to UPDATE I get "Error 2" and the download of new software does not progress.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Andy

Hi Andy, I think you will have to install the update manually. I will PM you with the link.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is GUI Hero still the latest (and best) GUI builder for ubot? I've been out of the ubot loop for a while and looking to get back into some programming.

If so -- @Darryl561, do you have any cyber monday (black friday) deals for GUI Hero?  :)

Thanks!

Hi Steve.

Things like creating wizard style ui's and creating a ui with Conditional Tabs can only be done with Gui Hero, plus 

there are a number of other features exclusive to Gui Hero.

Get it Here for $47 for a short time only.

Cheers.

Been playing around with GUI Hero today and so far I really like it... I did notice a few bugs, for example when I use radio buttons in ubot 4, it doesn't switch between the 2 radio options, it just keeps reverting back to the original. It works normal in Ubot 5.

Also, is there a way to delete unused variables that the code produces when we delete elements from the GUI? I've noticed after building my gui, it has a bunch of variables that I created and deleted.

I'm also getting random things like the following, and not sure where they came from or how I would delete them...

<div id=\"textbox10\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 18px; top: 36px; \">
<form>
<input class=\"textbox1\" id=\"o10AvO\" variable=\"#log label\" fillwith=\"value\" type=\"text\" value=\"\" placeholder=\"Label (optional)\" style=\" width: px; height:px;\"> <label></label><!--16-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"textbox11\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 18px; top: 93px; \">
<form>
<input class=\"textbox1\" id=\"37kQGP\" variable=\"#log width\" fillwith=\"value\" type=\"text\" value=\"\" placeholder=\"Width\" style=\" width: px; height:px;\"> <label></label><!--18-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"textbox12\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 18px; top: 151px; \">
<form>
<input class=\"textbox1\" id=\"3XmaKZ\" variable=\"#log height\" fillwith=\"value\" type=\"text\" value=\"\" placeholder=\"Height\" style=\" width: px; height:px;\"> <label></label><!--19-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"customcode3\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 276px; top: 22px; \">
<form>
Log: Click to add<!--20-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"blocktext1\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 277px; top: 57px; \">
<form>
<textarea class=\"blocktext0\" id=\"4t6dmM\" variable=\"#\" fillwith=\"value\" placeholder=\"\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'add log(0)\')\" style=\"cursor:pointer;resize: none; width: px; height: px; \"></textarea> <label></label><!--21-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"blocktext2\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 278px; top: 169px; \">
<form>
<textarea class=\"blocktext1\" id=\"EinS2B\" variable=\"#\" fillwith=\"value\" placeholder=\"\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'add log(1)\')\" style=\"cursor:pointer;resize: none; width: px; height: px; \"></textarea> <label></label><!--22-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"blocktext3\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 278px; top: 281px; \">
<form>
<textarea class=\"blocktext2\" id=\"T3SmBt\" variable=\"#\" fillwith=\"value\" placeholder=\"\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'add log(2)\')\" style=\"cursor:pointer;resize: none; width: px; height: px; \"></textarea> <label></label><!--23-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"colorbutton4\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: 2px; position: absolute; left: 475px; top: 9px; \">
<form>
<button class=\"button12\" id=\"rQMB8S\" style=\"color:#eee;padding:4px;height: px; width: px; font-family: ;
font-size: ;\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'remove signer()\')\">Cancel</button><!--25-->
</form>
</div>
<div id=\"textbox13\" style=\"margin-left: 1px; width: auto; height: auto; position: absolute; left: 18px; top: 209px; \">
<form>
Use field below ONLY<br>if adding custom css<br><input class=\"textboxred\" id=\"3XmaKZ\" variable=\"#log class\" fillwith=\"value\" type=\"text\" value=\"\" placeholder=\"Class(for custom css ONLY)\" style=\" width: px; height:px;\"> <label></label><!--19-->
</form>
</div>
</div>
</div> 

I don't see those input boxes on my GUI anywhere.

Another thing I noticed is when i add custom javascript to my GUI, and then I go back in and edit them... every time I go in and edit it, it duplicates the code... for example

<script>
$(\".button012\").click(function()\{
$(\".button012\").hide();
\});
$(\".button013\").click(function()\{
$(\".button012\").show();
\});
</script>
<script>
$(\".button013\").hide();
$(\".button013\").show();
\});
\});
</script>
<script>
$(\"#addimager791169\").hide();
$(\"#addimager791169\").show();
\});
$(\"#addimager791169\").hide();
\});
</script>/* custom script end */

Any idea whats going on?

Thanks Darryl 

Been playing around with GUI Hero today and so far I really like it... I did notice a few bugs, for example when I use radio buttons in ubot 4, it doesn't switch between the 2 radio options, it just keeps reverting back to the original. It works normal in Ubot 5.

Also, is there a way to delete unused variables that the code produces when we delete elements from the GUI? I've noticed after building my gui, it has a bunch of variables that I created and deleted.

I'm also getting random things like the following, and not sure where they came from or how I would delete them...

I don't see those input boxes on my GUI anywhere.

Another thing I noticed is when i add custom javascript to my GUI, and then I go back in and edit them... every time I go in and edit it, it duplicates the code... for example

1) If radio buttons don't work in ubot 4 then It must be a ubot problem.

2) When you delete an element it's variable will be deleted as well. I just tested again and the variable of the deleted element did not show up in ubot.

3) Where is that "random things" code showing up? I have not seen or had reports of that kind of thing happening before. Can you send me the .txt file

for the ui that this is happening in? You can find it in the C:\GUI Hero\projects  folder.

4) You can't edit custom script in the builder. If you try to edit it you will actually "add" the "edited" version as well. To edit custom script

you will have to edit it's code inside the UI HTML Panel.

Cheers.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...