UBot Underground

[Sell] Gui Hero- The Ultimate & Easiest Tool For Creating Ubot Gui's

I couldnt resist, no regrets at all so far!

So, how would i go about adding an entire custom bootstrap theme using something like http://bootstrap-live-customizer.com ?  Would i just add in the css manually?  Where would the .less files go (if anywhere) and how?

Loving this so far, ui customization has been the time-waster of a life, this let me throw something decent looking together it 1/4 the usual time if not faster.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/gh.jpg You will be hard pressed to find a more user friendly tool that enables you to create ubot GUI's as quick and as easy as what GUI Hero does!   Plus GUI

Update: Version 2.4   Added an option to import ui elements from ubot into GUI Hero   http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/Capture.png

Update: version 2.7   1- Added an option to show a visual grid to assist with lining up elements.   2- When adding a dropdown and setting it to run a define, changed the code to run the define onchang

Posted Images

Hi, I would like to buy this but also need to be able to show tables. Once I purchase, will you send your table plugin as well? I saw it needs the Advanced Dialog plugin which I will be happy to buy, but the download link for Aymen's File Management Plugin is broken--would you be able to send me that plugin as well?

If so you've got a new buyer!

Thanks in advance.

I couldnt resist, no regrets at all so far!

So, how would i go about adding an entire custom bootstrap theme using something like http://bootstrap-live-customizer.com ?  Would i just add in the css manually?  Where would the .less files go (if anywhere) and how?

Loving this so far, ui customization has been the time-waster of a life, this let me throw something decent looking together it 1/4 the usual time if not faster.

Hi sbm, good to hear you have no regrets so far  :)

1- You would need to add the required css via "Add Custom">>"CSS"  see image below: 

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/custcss.jpg

2- You will need to know the class names and enter the one required in the "Class" field of the relevant element,  see image: 

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/class.jpg

NOTE: adding custom css will work for any elements that can be added to the UI, it won't work for tabs, background etc.

Hi, I would like to buy this but also need to be able to show tables. Once I purchase, will you send your table plugin as well? I saw it needs the Advanced Dialog plugin which I will be happy to buy, but the download link for Aymen's File Management Plugin is broken--would you be able to send me that plugin as well?

If so you've got a new buyer!

Thanks in advance.

Hi drewness, yes I will send you the Amazing Table program. It is a program that generates code to be added to a bot, it is not a plugin. 

Yes I will be able to send you Aymen's File Management Plugin.

Cheers.

darryl561 can you pm me your skype please?

got some pre-purchace questions. ty

Hi db,

I don't have or use skype, but you can PM me any questions you have.

Regards

Darryl.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Darryl,

i want to make an Dropdown, which runs onchange an Define. How do i make this?

Thanks

When you add a dropdown there is a field where you have the option to enter  a "Define to run". Just enter the name of the define you wish to run in that field, and the dropdown will automatically be coded to run that define onchange.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

Anyway you could give us a tuorial/example of how to get something like a jquery datagrid into GUI Hero?  Still loving the product, just trying to see where else I can take it!  Thanks 

Hey there,

Anyway you could give us a tuorial/example of how to get something like a jquery datagrid into GUI Hero?  Still loving the product, just trying to see where else I can take it!  Thanks 

I think you would need to use "load html" in the browser to display a jquery datagrid.

The only way I can think of to display it in the ui html panel would be to create the table/datagrid with your bot and set the entire datagrid as a variable.

But if it has a lot of data I think it could cause your bot to freeze more-so than if you display it in the browser.

There are others here that are far more knowledgeable about this than me though, so might pay to check with others.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the insight with the datagrid - I've given up on implementing jquery/java/python (for now at least), seeing as its mostly to accomplish an aesthetic goal.  I've almsot accomplished the same idea/effect using a listbox that populates on the fly (thanks for the example a couple pages back!), but I'm running into an issue.

I need to be able to select multiple items from the listbox (using shift+click i'll guess), but I'm not sure where to even begin with that.  Got any examples or  potentially videos on selecting multiple values from a listbox that is filled as data is introduced?  (dont need it to be super quick or anything, just need it to multi-select)

Thanks again as usual.  Im so horrible with layout and design, it's halted me progress dead on past projects, GUI Hero helps pull me through that last little detail-heavy zone and helps me conceptualize layout early in the process.  Still quite a fan :)

I need to be able to select multiple items from the listbox (using shift+click i'll guess), but I'm not sure where to even begin with that.  Got any examples or  potentially videos on selecting multiple values from a listbox that is filled as data is introduced?  (dont need it to be super quick or anything, just need it to multi-select)

Not sure how you can add a multiple select listbox to the ui. 

pash's Advanced Dialog Plugin has a "listbox dialog" that can be used to select multiple items. It can't be added to the ui but you could set it to open either automatically once the data is added or from clicking a button in the ui.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Peter, unfortunately when I add new features to GUI Hero now I am not able to get it to compile. I don't know why but I put it down to it being such a big bot.

Should be able to add it manually though, will PM you how to do it.

• 1 month later...

Have you tried restarting windows and trying again? Sometimes this happens to me and not related to the program, just ubot in general.

still cannot load program . anyone help me ?

Did you try re-downloading the GUI Hero from the download link and try again?

Did you enter payment email to verify or did that not come up?

If you didn't enter a payment email, go into the c:\gui hero folder and delete the licence.lic file and try again. I did this long time ago to get the license working again, not sure if this is your issue, just a thought.

yes i did 
but nothing load 

Did you try re-downloading the GUI Hero from the download link and try again?

Did you enter payment email to verify or did that not come up?

If you didn't enter a payment email, go into the c:\gui hero folder and delete the licence.lic file and try again. I did this long time ago to get the license working again, not sure if this is your issue, just a thought.

sure , i actived my license ( email and key ) and submit , anh nothing load.

i uninstall many time and restart pc many time but nothing shows 

i use window 10 , 32 bit

Got it, did you manually delete the licence.lic file? Don't think it's deleted when you uninstall.

sure , i actived my license ( email and key ) and submit , anh nothing load.
i uninstall many time and restart pc many time but nothing shows 
i use window 10 , 32 bit

Got it, did you manually delete the licence.lic file? Don't think it's deleted when you uninstall.

yes , i did . i bought ubotlocker so i understand how to work .

i think this program doesnot support window 10

Ok, I believe it does work on Win 10, at least others here seem to run on win 10. Probably best to wait for Darryl to reply as he may have some insights. May take a day or so.

yes , i did . i bought ubotlocker so i understand how to work .
i think this program doesnot support window 10

• Like 1

purchased .

and i got a problem , when i run program , nothing happens

Hi afkratien,

all I can think to suggest is to check if you have net framework 4.6.2 or higher installed.

If thats not the cause of the problem then I'm sorry but I don't know what the problem would be.

I run windows 10 , 64 bit and GUI Hero works fine on that, so not sure if being 32 bit would cause an issue or not.

If you cannot get it to work then let me know and I will refund you.

Darryl.