UBot Underground

[Sell] Gui Hero- The Ultimate & Easiest Tool For Creating Ubot Gui's

Darryl,

If one has UIs built with New Generation UI Builder, can they be opened and modified with GUI Hero?

Also I have a UI build with New Generation and after 100 to 2,000 iterations of the code the Stat Monitors stop displaying changes to them.

Have you seen the problem?

Andy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/gh.jpg You will be hard pressed to find a more user friendly tool that enables you to create ubot GUI's as quick and as easy as what GUI Hero does!   Plus GUI

Update: Version 2.4   Added an option to import ui elements from ubot into GUI Hero   http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/Capture.png

Update: version 2.7   1- Added an option to show a visual grid to assist with lining up elements.   2- When adding a dropdown and setting it to run a define, changed the code to run the define onchang

Posted Images

I stumbled across this thread and saw limited $20off sale and scooped it up.

Opened it and reviewed the options and it looks really nice!  This is going to give a lot of nice styling to my UI of my tools and it feels fun to use.

Awesome job, super excited I purchased this and I would recommend anyone looking for a third party UI editor to buy.

Darryl,

If one has UIs built with New Generation UI Builder, can they be opened and modified with GUI Hero?

Also I have a UI build with New Generation and after 100 to 2,000 iterations of the code the Stat Monitors stop displaying changes to them.

Have you seen the problem?

Andy

Hi Andy,

1- no UI's from NewGen builder cannot be opened in GUI Hero.

2- I am pretty sure that is a ubot issue. I do recall some-else having an issue like that and it was a ubot issue.

I stumbled across this thread and saw limited $20off sale and scooped it up.

Opened it and reviewed the options and it looks really nice!  This is going to give a lot of nice styling to my UI of my tools and it feels fun to use.

Awesome job, super excited I purchased this and I would recommend anyone looking for a third party UI editor to buy.

Good to hear you like it MMN454.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, does this tool support the Ubot scheduler function? I mean, can users open a scheduler using this without creating a popup/calender with this tool manually (if possible)?

Hi Ettienne,

No. From my understanding of the ubot scheduler you need to include the run bar in a compiled bot to use it. I don't think it would be possible to operate it from the ui html panel.

Hi Darryl, me again. I'm still very new to Ubot and coding so bare with me. Just one more question, you know the standard top Ubot bar with "File,Edit,Tools,Help", will I be able to recreate this without too much manual coding, for example under the Tools menu where users can add their Captcha service accounts. Can I add this using your editor somehow without having to mess around with API's and such? 

Hi Darryl, me again. I'm still very new to Ubot and coding so bare with me. Just one more question, you know the standard top Ubot bar with "File,Edit,Tools,Help", will I be able to recreate this without too much manual coding, for example under the Tools menu where users can add their Captcha service accounts. Can I add this using your editor somehow without having to mess around with API's and such? 

Not sure exactly what you are wanting to do, but you can't re-create the menu/tool bar with GUI Hero.

So the main toolbar will still be there above the created UI interface? I just want my users to be able to enter their captcha service accounts under the tools menu if that makes any sense.

Hello Ettienne,

Just noticed your post and im not entirely sure what your end goal is but I think you can get the effect your looking for if you remove the menu bar completely and create your own ,

this way you can use Darryls GUI Hero for the main UI itself and then just create/design your own menu bar how you want it and add it to the top of your UI 

Or alternatively you could just use GUI Hero and use the Tabbing feature to add your menu/s to a UI Tab.

Just a couple of thoughts off the top of my head

Good luck UI building :)

Cheers

CJ

Hi Darryl, just purchased but received an error 2 when trying to update.

Exception.txt:

ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipException: EOF in header
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeByte()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeShort()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.ReadLeInt()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.ZipInputStream.GetNextEntry()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.UnZip(String outputDirectory)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.DownloadDialog.client_DownloadFileCompleted(Object sender, AsyncCompletedEventArgs e)

Please assist, thank you.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.

How I can add to my ui html panel code css and js from program folder?

You can't get the code from the program folder. You have to click on "Get Code" in the builder and paste it into the ui html panel.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting error 2 while updating. Please help.

This auto update problem has just recently started, and I don't know why.

I have been told that: "The problem is that your server blocks requests with no Useragent. Since the updater program has no useragent, it gets blocked from downloading the file."

So I contacted my host and they cannot find what is causing the issue, so unfortunately the update will have to be manually downloaded. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I have just uploaded a new update, Version 3.0, so this will apply to all users.

Download Update 3.0 Here

To update extract the 3 files from the update.zip folder into the C:\GUI Hero folder and replace the old files.

This update is version 3.0 to which I have added a switch designer. See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOUTi5EU4jk

Regards

Darryl

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi Darryl,

Any way to create a 'select a folder' with GUI Hero?

Have a bot that needs to have a folder name.

Thanks!

Hi tripros, sorry no.

To get around it though you can add a button in GUI Hero to run a define, then add the following set command inside the define using Aymen's free File Management plugin:

set(#selectedfolder,$plugin function("File Management.dll", "$folder browser dialog"),"Global")

Thank  you very much Darryl, works great! Appreciate your help and the work around  :D

Hi tripros, sorry no.

To get around it though you can add a button in GUI Hero to run a define, then add the following set command inside the define using Aymen's free File Management plugin:

set(#selectedfolder,$plugin function("File Management.dll", "$folder browser dialog"),"Global")