UBot Underground

[Sell] Gui Hero- The Ultimate & Easiest Tool For Creating Ubot Gui's

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/gh.jpg

You will be hard pressed to find a more user friendly

tool that enables you to create ubot GUI's

as quick and as easy as what GUI Hero does!

Plus

GUI Hero is packed with more

features and elements

than you will find in any other tool!

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/hero1.png

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/hero2.png

Other than ubot's default UI Editor,
GUI Hero is the only tool that features
TRUE drag and drop functionality
for ubot GUI creation!

Screenshot of GUI Hero:

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/hero3.png

See Next Post For Updated Features Added.

Currently Just $67.00

Price May Rise in the Future

http://77thcloud.com/uieditorgenie/salesthread/buynow.jpg

NOTE:

For previous customers who have purchased the NewGen UI Builder,

if you would like to purchase GUI Hero then you can PM me with

the email you used to purchase for a $37.00 discount.

Video Tutorials

Video 1- Overview:

Video 2- Creating a wizard style GUI:

Video 3- Auto align:

See Next Post For Updated Features Added.

• Like 3
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/gh.jpg You will be hard pressed to find a more user friendly tool that enables you to create ubot GUI's as quick and as easy as what GUI Hero does!   Plus GUI

Update: Version 2.4   Added an option to import ui elements from ubot into GUI Hero   http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/Capture.png

Update: version 2.7   1- Added an option to show a visual grid to assist with lining up elements.   2- When adding a dropdown and setting it to run a define, changed the code to run the define onchang

Posted Images

Update: 15th June 2016 Version 2.3

Added a new "Log" element that will work with the ubot log commands.

Update: 19th June 2016 Version 2.4

Added an option to import ui elements from ubot into GUI Hero

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/Capture.png

Update: 20th July 2016 Version 2.7

Added an option to show a visual grid to assist with lining up elements.

Update: 8th October 2016 Version 3.0

Added a Switch Designer. See Video Below: 

Update: 16th December 2016

Conditional Tabs

This update is a little different. I added the new feature to GUI Hero, but cannot get it to compile now, so I made a small bot that will do the job just as well.

This new feature(Conditional Tabs) makes it possible for your bot to process user entered data to determine which tab of your GUI to display.

To use this new feature you will have to download GUI Hero Conditional Tabs here

Please watch the video below(I apologize as the video is not very good), but it will show you the necessary steps to create conditional tabs.(although I stumble around in the video it is actually quick and easy to do :) )  Darryl.

i was lucky enough to test this software and have to say it is by far the easiest builder i have used and with Darryl top notch support it is a must buy

go ahead and get this now before the price goes up don't worry Darryl has got your back with any questions you may have

Another quality product congrats bud

Dave

Looks awesome Darryl,

I'm using New Generation UI Builder since a while and it works great.

Do you have an overview what's new with this tool compared to New Generation UI Builder?

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Regards
Dan

I was lucky to test the tool,so far it was really cool,I have created some UI's Which looks really cool & professional.

A Must Have.Grab a copy before the price goes up.

Good Luck with the sales Darry :)

i was lucky enough to test this software and have to say it is by far the easiest builder i have used and with Darryl top notch support it is a must buy

go ahead and get this now before the price goes up don't worry Darryl has got your back with any questions you may have

Another quality product congrats bud

Dave

Thanks Dave

Looks awesome Darryl,

I'm using New Generation UI Builder since a while and it works great.

Do you have an overview what's new with this tool compared to New Generation UI Builder?

Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Regards

Dan

I would say the main difference, with GUI Hero you can create ui's much quicker and easier than you can with the New Generation UI Builder. The method for adding tabs and popups is a massive improvement, and creating wizard style gui's is a simple process.

I was lucky to test the tool,so far it was really cool,I have created some UI's Which looks really cool & professional.

A Must Have.Grab a copy before the price goes up.

Good Luck with the sales Darry :)

Thanks sunny

The one feature i was missing in the other tool:

Change and Delete.

Can I now load a UI, edit elements, modify them, change them and delete them?

Thanks

Dan

Yes you can

Discount for previous buyers?  send me a message if so bud.

Yes, PM sent

Hey there :)

Anyone reading this and thinking of purchasing Darryls new GUI Hero needs to stop reading and purchase, .. 

It will probably be the best $57(or $27) you have ever spent, .. 

And im not overcooking this, the UI builder is smooth, sharp, responsive and takes a shed load of leg work out of building any type of UI, 

Im self confessed pedantic when creating my UI's and it is crucial that whatever im using remains lag free and sharp feeling, 

and Darryls new builder delivers, .. i was quite fond of the previous builder but this one takes creating to a new level.

Also, the feature list is staggering, sliders, progress bars, popups and tabs all contained within one UI which saved a TON of memory from not having to add html windows and extra tabs,

and i havent even scratched the surface,  not only that but everything is easily edit-able ... I could seriously bore you to death with this, ....... total geek  :mellow:

Just to put this into perspective, this is a real case scenario, ..

Most of my "larger" bots have UI's that are quite "heavy" and noticed that it can have an effect in UBot itself when coding a project, 

and then if tabs are added there is a delay between tab switching, then I would add a settings panel within HTML windows (probably multiple for settings, captcha settings etc etc ..) 

So by the time all these extra tabs and windows are added everything starts to lag, ... im sure others have experienced this,

Then in the compiled bot there is always that second or two lag between switching tabs, and opening html windows,

The bot in question had 7 tabs all loaded with its own UI and html windows, So I built the EXACT same UI within GUI Hero and the difference in performance is just staggering, 

I was able to reduce to 2 tabs and 0 html windows ..... I mean come on, thats like a miracle or something lol

So stop thinking about it and grab a copy, then you can sit in front of your monitor with a huge smug face knowing you can create any UI with infinite possibilities,  

oh, .. did i mention that i like it  :rolleyes:

Also, while i was just drooling over the features list i forgot to mention that if you do run into any problems Darryl support is always on the ball, 

so no worries there either, 

Cheers

CJ

So far I really love it. Very straight forward. And the nice thing is, you can directly the html code of elements within the builder. 
So if you need to adjust something afterwards, just 1 click.

Didn't test every feature yet, but so far this looks really nice.

Dan

I purchased my friend but didn't get my license yet, just a friendly reminder I'm never sure if people notice the PM's :-)

Thanks again!

Peace,

LJ

License details sent, sorry for the delay

Darryl.

Hey Darryl,

If you would be so kind how do I work with tables in your bot?  This is one of the features that I need desperately, thanks again!

Peace,

LJ

Short Review:  I'm liking this!  Had a few bumps in the road regarding licensing but Darryl has been the man, graciously helping me out.

The product is great and nice to work with too, if you are on the fence, just pull the trigger :-)

Peace,

LJ

• Like 1

Darryl,

Not trying to bombard you with feature requests but if you would be so kind:

1) Is there any way that you could add a 'View Source' of the whole ui so that a user could copy and paste code on every tab easily?

Many thanks!

Peace,

LJ

Hey Darryl,

If you would be so kind how do I work with tables in your bot?  This is one of the features that I need desperately, thanks again!

Peace,

LJ

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "how do I work with tables in your bot?".  There is not a table feature in this builder.

Darryl,

Not trying to bombard you with feature requests but if you would be so kind:

1) Is there any way that you could add a 'View Source' of the whole ui so that a user could copy and paste code on every tab easily?

Many thanks!

Peace,

LJ

No it would'nt really be that simple. Every element added needs it's own unique identifier and some unique code added to the jquery script. Just copying and pasting would lead to errors when trying to use features from the context menu. So I do not recommend copying and pasting elements.

Regards

Darryl.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for putting this together, just started playing with it and really enjoying it.

Quick question, on the switch elements, what variable value is being passed when you switch an element on or off? True, false and checked don't show. Nothing is being passed to the variable name assigned so not getting it to work so far.

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for putting this together, just started playing with it and really enjoying it.

Quick question, on the switch elements, what variable value is being passed when you switch an element on or off? True, false and checked don't show. Nothing is being passed to the variable name assigned so not getting it to work so far.

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark, found an error with the switch code.

I have uploaded an update with the error fixed, and the variable will be either true or false.

Cheers

Darryl.

Hi Mark, found an error with the switch code.

I have uploaded an update with the error fixed, and the variable will be either true or false.

Cheers

Darryl.

Thanks a bunch Darryl, working great now.

The whole editor is really awesome, highly recommend to all ubotters, don't hesitate!

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

I like the new GUI Hero..but were the tables removed from it? Can't find it.

Yes I found some problems with the table and so did not include it.

If it's ok to display the table in the browser this would be a much better option: Amazing Tables 

It does require pash's Advance Dialog Plugin though, and Aymen's File Management Plugin(free)

But for anyone who has purchased GUI Hero just let me know if you would like to get it and I will issue you with a license for free.

Cheers

Darryl.

• 2 weeks later...

The file load dialog 

<div id=\"addimaged81605\" style=\"opacity: 1; margin-left: 0px; width: 130px; height: 60px; position: absolute; left: 56px; top: 24px; \">   <input id=\"addimager81605\" class=\"fileselect5\" variable=\"#test\" fillwith=\"value\" type=\"file\" dialogtype=\"load\" name=\"file\"><!--end--></a></div>

Does trigger a file save dialog on my system. 

Windows 8.1

Could someone please test this?

Kindest regards

Dan

The file load dialog 

<div id=\"addimaged81605\" style=\"opacity: 1; margin-left: 0px; width: 130px; height: 60px; position: absolute; left: 56px; top: 24px; \">   <input id=\"addimager81605\" class=\"fileselect5\" variable=\"#test\" fillwith=\"value\" type=\"file\" dialogtype=\"load\" name=\"file\"><!--end--></a></div>

Does trigger a file save dialog on my system. 

Windows 8.1

Could someone please test this?

Kindest regards

Dan

Would be great if someone else could test that open file dialog thing. Do you see the same problem?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Dan