UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

It is a very good news :rolleyes:

Where is the line in the script with ssh 22 port?

When I try to change the port in /etc/ssh/sshd_config, the server not available?

What rights rule to folders must be to security? 644 for all files and folders?

Edited by v_ladimir

Hey Macster, been trying to contact you in various methods but didn't see any replies. I need to get a new download link for the software.

Frank

Hey Macster, been trying to contact you in various methods but didn't see any replies. I need to get a new download link for the software.

Frank

Hey Frank, sorry for the delay, your email got into the spam folder and also wasn't on the forums yesterday.

I have replied with your purchase to the email request you sent.

Let me know if you haven't received it and reach me over Skype if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

All MOD users will soon receive free one year access to a custom UBotter Labs plan, and the mod will soon be upgraded and connected to your UBotter Labs account.

Does this mean that those of us who bought Ubot Locker Unleashed will be moved into a subscription plan now, or will it still be standalone and functional?

What's new on lab version that unleashed doesnt have?

The Labs service is totally different in structure and offers enhanced security with a lot more features but better check the website to see all the dots. 

- SSL encryption

- HTML smtp support

- sell one project or bundle on multiple markets at the same time

- check bundles on the fly without affecting licenses

... just some of the main features and more features will come along with a 2 TIER direct affiliate program that will be added soon.

I have some great news buds :)

Very soon SmartPacker Pro will be included inside UBotter Labs Silver, Gold and Platinum yearly plans :)

* all UBotter Labs members who have any of the above yearly plans will receive SmartPacker Pro for FREE as soon as it will be integrated inside the system.

• Like 1

Looking good! Will save any headaches with configuring this type of set up, and hopefully let us focus on creating bots.

Will we have to integrate it into Wordpress, or will our customers log into it your end?

Looking good! Will save any headaches with configuring this type of set up, and hopefully let us focus on creating bots.

Will we have to integrate it into Wordpress, or will our customers log into it your end?

In UBotter Labs You don't need to do anything but focus on developing :)

Not sure i understand your question, but none of your customers have to login anywhere, everything is done automatically including hosted reset page for all tour customers licenses.

• Like 1

The Labs service is totally different in structure and offers enhanced security with a lot more features but better check the website to see all the dots. 

- SSL encryption

- HTML smtp support

- sell one project or bundle on multiple markets at the same time

- check bundles on the fly without affecting licenses

... just some of the main features and more features will come along with a 2 TIER direct affiliate program that will be added soon.

I have some great news buds :)

Very soon SmartPacker Pro will be included inside UBotter Labs Silver, Gold and Platinum yearly plans :)

* all UBotter Labs members who have any of the above yearly plans will receive SmartPacker Pro for FREE as soon as it will be integrated inside the system.

Ok.. Just to be cleared. Existing users who bought the previous version isnt going to pay for subscriptions fee but the version we ordered isnt going to be updated anymore?

Ok.. Just to be cleared. Existing users who bought the previous version isnt going to pay for subscriptions fee but the version we ordered isnt going to be updated anymore?

1. the mod is continuously supported and updated when needed.

2. the mod users received a free ubotter bronze membership for one year (just a thank you gift as promised)

3. the ubotter service is more advanced and only for those who want to focus on developing and do not want or cannot manage their own hosting and  licensing, or do not want to pay almost $250+ for ubotlocker and the mod

Great news uBuddies  :)

UBotter Labs joined forces with SmartPacker Solutions and we are now offering both SmartPacker Pro versions totally for FREE inside the UBotter Labs yearly plans  :)

If you already have SmartPacker Pro and also want to join UBotter Labs we will discount 50% of whatever it is you paid for your SmartPacker software.

Check the website https://www.ubotter.com or contact me for more information  :)

• 2 weeks later...

At one point you said you were going to include warriorplus support - I can't find any additional mention of it. Did that get done?

At one point you said you were going to include warriorplus support - I can't find any additional mention of it. Did that get done?

Yes it is done and more but not yet added to the mod. Will be added to the next update along with other marketplaces.

If you need Warrior+ and are a mod customer then you have free access to UBotter Labs and can use Warrior+ there.

Happy News ubuds :)

I have joined forces with meter and now UbotLocker Unleashed is no longer a mod but a complete standalone solution that includes meter's desktop anti-cracking protection.

The price is the same.

UBotLocker Unleashed - €167

- meter's UbotLocker protection

- TJ's LockerEx theme

- Skype Unleashed plugin

- 1 Year UBotter Labs Bronze

Meter,

It seems you have added the Trial feature like I suggested to you nearly 2 years ago through email.

How-about adding my newly recommended features now so we don't wait another 2 years as I have a feeling you will add them later so best to do it sooner? They're listed here which others are LIKING:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19576-user-id-verifierauthenticator-plugin/

My 2ND & 3RD FEATURES suggested there could easily be integrated into your existing TRIAL feature.

Just imagine how this sounds:

Our users can extend their trials (we programmers decide how many days extension they get) providing the users SHARE the download links to our TRIALs on the social networks. Our trial versions would go viral!  :)

Force the users to SHARE, G+, PIN, Facebook LIKE, Facebook INVITE, Facebook POST, Twitter FOLLOW, Twitter TWEET, etc. our trial version download links.

Even better, extend the trial only if they UNLOCK the content/link that lists the trial extension key/code. UbotLocker will create the trial extension key/code! Ofcourse, the UNLOCKINGS would earn us $1-20USD as the user would have to fill-in surveys (CPA, Pay Per Download or PPD) from the likes of sharefilecash.com.

In short, if the user wants to extend his trial license then he must do things for us (SHARE/UNLOCK). The SHARING would make our trial versions go viral and the trial extension key/code UNLOCKINGS would earn us money.

CONCLUSION:

I think that's fair. Let users try our bots for a few more days and we can do with a little wait aslong as the wait brings us tonnes of free advertising and tonnes of cash from trial extension key/code UNLOCKINGS at the end that equal more than what we would've earned without giving the trial extensions.

And, if at the end, we end up making a sale to a user then we make money 2 folds from the same user. :)

But, if the user decided not to buy, then atleast we made some money out of that user from his/her trial! ;)

We can't lose in any way. Whatever step a user makes, we somehow make money out of that particular user. ;)

Anybody like my suggestions LIKE this post. It will be market research for Meter. :)

Edited by bangali_beta

@bangali i just replied to your thread before reading your post here and i want you to know that now UbotLocker Unleashed is no longer a mod but a complete solution and standalone which includes meter's ubotlocker protection.

Most of your requests are already inside the UBotter Labs service and cannot be added to the mod because it is a totally different structure with multiple mods that would require extra costs and not something we can do right now.

We all know and thank meter for his great desktop protection system and from now on all UbotLocker web-related feature requests will be handled inside UBotLocker Unleashed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In development UBotLocker Unleashed version 2 that i am working on for some time now and want to release soon.

# Ubotter Unleashed 2.0 LMS
- standalone installer (no longer needs old ubotlocker install)
- advanced dashboard with full control over all parameters
- ultra fast and secure PDO + PHP 7 support
- tables ajax support for lightning fast load
- secure file upload support
- software bundle packs
- more payment gateways
- export data to PDF, Excel, CSV
- import data from CSV file 

# other add-ons
- cross-affiliate bundle packs
- Wordpress, Joomla, DNN support
- Google Captcha
- Social Locker

This version is not yet released and if you guys have any new ideas and requests please feel free to leave them here so i can follow with them easier.

• Like 1

Suggestions:

- On users own reset page. Please show how many resets remaining after the reset for them to see

- Set global total reset limit for existing users

- Option to add price the price of the project. When a license is added to that project it will be added to the revenue count unless it's a trial.

- For activity logs. Another column for the total times the software is opened by the user

- For status - Active users total. Users who have activated the software once and it will post as count there. So you can monitor how many users are active after you reset all the licenses.

One bug i noticed is on "Activity Logs" country and time isnt showing but it's appearing on "Activation logs"

Hope you consider my suggestions mac. Thanks

• Like 1