UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

Ok thanks a lot, at the moment which membership platforms does it work for? Like membermouse does it generate license like jvzoo when you provide IPN?

You welcome. It should work on all but if you encounter any issues let me know.

[uBotter Labs]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Hi Mac, 

It's now time to protect my bots and sell it! 

Ubotlocker seems to be the best solution on the market. 

I would love to have an invoice please. 

Best regards, 

• 2 weeks later...

Send me a PM with your PP email and the desired package.

[uBotter Labs]

You here Macster?

Sent you a PM, also emailed, none answered.

Please reply if you check here. I need your help.

Will you be considering recurring crypto payments like btc, eth, or eos payments for the licensing system. . Just a thought for the future. 

Yes it is in plan

I'm interested in purchasing but do i get a better discount by Pm you or just go https://www.ubotter.com/and purchase the silver plan? I don't have ubot locker. this is my first licensing system im looking into. 

Hien

You would need and i recommend UbotLocker desktop protection for maximum security to make it harder for your bots from being cracked, however you can also use the open UBotter Labs licensing API to built it your own way.

It is already a no brainer and no additional discounts can be offered.

Hey, did you got a yearly plan or monthly?

Today i seen one monthly subscription however if you read the website with attention you will see that you need to order a yearly plan to get UbotLocker, not monthly.

Its very clearly posted :)

[uBotter Labs]

• 3 weeks later...

I run a subscription model for my software, so if they stop paying, will the software not work? How can I make it not work for them if they stop paying. All i see is to not push updates if they stop paying. 

Hey Macster, 

Quick question, .. I still cant get into my admin section (still not really a problem which is why i havent been back in touch, that, and i hate bothering people lol), anywho, .. 

Ive reached a point that i need to create new projects but run out of spaces and adding a new project is the only thing i cant do without the admin section.

My question is, can i safely "Copy" an existing project row (and change the entries) or "Insert" a new row in my PHPmyAdmin ?

or more to the specifically, are there ANY other things added to any other parts of the DB when a new project is created  ?

My original plan is to Copy an existing Project row and change the project fields, but i was worried that i might fudge it up (been there a few months back, not a great feeling).

So i figured best to ask before i go fiddling.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

CJ

I run a subscription model for my software, so if they stop paying, will the software not work? How can I make it not work for them if they stop paying. All i see is to not push updates if they stop paying. 

If they stop payoing the system will either block the bot from opening or stop sending updates, depending what you chose in the project settings.

Hey Macster, 

Quick question, .. I still cant get into my admin section (still not really a problem which is why i havent been back in touch, that, and i hate bothering people lol), anywho, .. 

Ive reached a point that i need to create new projects but run out of spaces and adding a new project is the only thing i cant do without the admin section.

My question is, can i safely "Copy" an existing project row (and change the entries) or "Insert" a new row in my PHPmyAdmin ?

or more to the specifically, are there ANY other things added to any other parts of the DB when a new project is created  ?

My original plan is to Copy an existing Project row and change the project fields, but i was worried that i might fudge it up (been there a few months back, not a great feeling).

So i figured best to ask before i go fiddling.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

CJ

You can copy / add new projects from PHPMyAdmin if you'r not really interested getting back into your dashboard which i'm confused bytheway

Just respect the current projects db entires and create or copy one and change name and some secret keys characters to not be the same and create issues, and you will be fine :)

• Like 1

Hey, 

Thanks for the reply, and cool, i presumed it would be ok but just wanted to make absolutely sure you know.

Lol, "not really interested getting back into your dashboard which i'm confused bytheway" ..

A couple of months back someone was hell bent in trying to get into my admin sections, so at the time i figured if i can't get in then nobody else can, and then i just got used to it.

I may get back in touch with you again about it at one point down the road, but at the moment it's not a necessity.

Cheers

CJ

Its inside the manual at page 8 :)

Thanks support, I managed to start this back to front and started configuring / reading the UBotter Unleased pdf first !! 

Hi Support, Working through the configuration of my license server and I am getting the following message - 

Warning: date_diff() expects parameter 2 to be DateTime, boolean given in ManageLicenses.php on line 107

Fatal error: Call to a member function format() on a non-object in ManageLicenses.php on line 107

I have updated my default time zone in my php.ini file and I have confirmed that is has updated by viewing my phpinfo.php file. 

I have also added date_default_timezone_set("Europe/London"); to line 106 in ManageLicenses.php 
But I am still getting the same error message. 

How can I fix this and move forward? 

Thanks

Lloyd

Ignore the above request, I have reverted back to the existing code with the updated php.ini file and everything seems to be working perfectly, 

Created a license and logged into my first bot :) 

Now for adding paypal :) 

Hi Support, Can I only create a standard buy now PayPal button? 
or can I create a subscription button as my software will be a recurring monthly fee? 

Hi Support, Can I only create a standard buy now PayPal button?

or can I create a subscription button as my software will be a recurring monthly fee?

You can create both, standard and subscription.

[uBotter Labs]