[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

to unlock the program, after I input email and code, when I execute it, it show just "error" message, and the website show it is actived.. what is the problem?

Can you post the error message here ? Make sure you follow the on-site instructions correctly and there shouldn't be any errors.

where is on-site instruction? can you let me know the link?

it show just "error" small alert..

I just follow and input Project Licensing Parameters,

Edited by namstery21

Use the ubotter labs website and open a support ticket to receive help.

You only need to activate your ubotlpcker license and when you hover on each field there is a small popup with instructions.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey mac, just wondering about the upcoming update.

it takes forever to load manage license with 2000+ licenses...

As soon add I take some projects out of the way. Soon buddy very soon

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to update too!

Ajax loading is going to help a lot!

Too many licenses, my sever struggles to load without timeout!!

I know I need a better server, but will probably upgrade server at same time as upgrading locker ;)

I'm on the last 100 meters to finish a huge project for a client that hope to get done this weekend and after that will be free and all for you guys.

UbotLocker gets a new makeup and UBotter Labs more unleased features :)

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Still having some issues getting this to run properly. The problem isn't with the locker itself or the interface, but more to do with Windows permissions.

Right now I have the locked bot set to install in program files (x86)/BotName but it can't create the file if I dont manually set/run the exe as administrator. I've added Run As Admin from the Advanced Ubot plugin, tried modifying the file to be admin with Resource Hacker, and a combination of both with no luck so far.

How do y'all handle permissions? Is there something I'm missing, or do y'all install to a different folder such as AppData/Local or some variant (I'd rather install in Program Files if possible)? Please let me know how y'all use the locker for best results, would be much appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Any program running inside the ProgamFiles or ProgramFiles(x86) it requires Administrator rights or User Acces rights assigned to the user opening the program.

There are ways to bypass this issue with an advanced installer that forces to install as admin however my recommendation is to avoid installing inside the ProgramFiles folder as the bot will need to write and modify the license.lic file

A good practice is to create and install in your own brandable folder inside C: or system drive directly where no permissions are required i.e C:\My_Brand\My_Bot...

• Like 1

Awesome thank you, moving away from the Program Files approach has made everything much smoother.

One more question: how can I have multiple free offers going at once? The /free/ code only has place for one project key - can I have more than one free giveaway running at the same time?

Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

How Can I Buy the Complete Mod?

From the web only lets pay a monthly subscription.

I sent an email but I did not receive an answer

Send me a pm with your PP email and will send you a custom invoice.

[uBotter Labs]

• Like 1

Hello, 

I want to make a subscription with 7 days free trial on paypal.

- I configure the button in paypal with 7 days free trial and with the amount spent that time.

- ubotlocker generates a license and on day 8 if a payment is not received the license is canceled? or there to do it manually?

This is so?

I appreciate your help

regards