UBot Underground

[Sell] Ubotlocker Unleashed Licensing [Complete Mod]

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UbotLocker "UNLEASHED" 20+ NEW FEATURES   UBOTSTUDIO + UBOTLOCKER = $$$$$$$       http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/1-home.png - http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/2-gateways.png     SYSTEM Upgrades   · 

OK here it is.... Let me know what you think   And please read full description, and to let me know if it is clear to understand what it does   http://www.ubotem.com/product/license-bundle-mod-by-ub

Stuna,  (yes, we all know it's you, who've had your original account banned here) - what does your inability to download Pash's compilation tool have to do with this licensing system? Macster has noth

Posted Images

Hi Macster,

Been watching some pretty splendid improvements/additions, good job man :)

Do you accept payment in Bitcoin by any chance ?

Cheers

CJ

can't at the moment bud. sorry.

Analytics would be cooler if connected with GA so can view stats there!!

I think it's cool I can see how many opens already etc...

Wonder what amazing things you adding next?!

My major drawback is loading all licenses... Takes forever... And wondering if I would even be able to load it this time next year!!!

Is it possible only to search by query db when button is hit (instead of loading everything and applying a filter).

Agree the cash side of things is useless to me as not got all transactions in my history... And if wanna see cash charts I can look in my store or other market places or even my bank balance ;)

But to anyone not bought this yet!!!

What are you doing, this is a must have?!

The mod is focused on developer support and yes will add internal analytic for projects and licensing to see when, what and who activated, opened ... what where and how...

Working on replacing the tables to only load each page separately and not the entire db.

Is it safe to upgrade my existing locker database or i need to fresh install this?

Yes is safe. the mod is a standalone and you only need to run the install to upgrade. @TJ thanks bud.

can't at the moment bud. sorry.

The mod is focused on developer support and yes will add internal analytic for projects and licensing to see when, what and who activated, opened ... what where and how...

Working on replacing the tables to only load each page separately and not the entire db.

Yes is safe. the mod is a standalone and you only need to run the install to upgrade. @TJ thanks bud.

No worries mate, 

cheers for the quick reply ;)

Today is a good day ! 

Dont you just love it when you discover money you forgot you had, .. much better than finding a couple of coins in the back of your sofa  :D

Payment sent ! 

looks like im spending the next week playing around with juicy features and stats, .... mmmmmm, .. stats,

( total geek  :rolleyes: )

Cheers

CJ

Today is a good day ! 

Dont you just love it when you discover money you forgot you had, .. much better than finding a couple of coins in the back of your sofa  :D

Payment sent ! 

looks like im spending the next week playing around with juicy features and stats, .... mmmmmm, .. stats,

( total geek  :rolleyes: )

Cheers

CJ

lol. its' always good to forget stuff sometimes and i'm pretty sure you'll love it at least as much as i enjoyed building it ;)

• Like 1

it will run the upgrade for you bud by running the install.php

download all your php files, and backup your database just to be on the safe side of things, then upload files, and run the install.php

Ok bud. thanks

lol. its' always good to forget stuff sometimes and i'm pretty sure you'll love it at least as much as i enjoyed building it ;)

Hi again :)

Im just in the process of preparing to convert and a question arose, 

The part that says :

NOTE: The payment IPN notify file names are changed and need to be updated

inside your payment gateways with the new names (or you can change the

filenames inside your server). 

Does it make a difference either way ?

I was just wondering as I would prefer to alter the file names instead of editing a ton of buttons and settings calling the original file name, 

I wont lose any sleep if it would be better to do it the other way and rename everything, just curious :) ..... and I might be a bit lazy lol

Cheers

CJ

Hi again :)

Im just in the process of preparing to convert and a question arose, 

The part that says :

Does it make a difference either way ?

I was just wondering as I would prefer to alter the file names instead of editing a ton of buttons and settings calling the original file name, 

I wont lose any sleep if it would be better to do it the other way and rename everything, just curious :) ..... and I might be a bit lazy lol

Cheers

CJ

i have renamed the payment notification files just to keep things organized in the file structure so i/you know every time which is what and where are the files.

(just a habit of mind mapping)

The fastest and simplest way for you is to rename them back as you have them setup inside the payment gateways.

just don't forget to rename any new files in updates done to them when needed. (in every update you will see the change-log and every file is updated is noted there so you don't have to worry what and where to update)

• Like 1

Hi @Macster,

I think ive just found a bug, .. 

One of my products is free to download and i utilise the "allow license creation from list builders" option,

however upon trying to generate a license to see if the upgrade went ok it kept giving an error asking if i had selected the correct "(projname)" 

I know that it was correct as i hadnt changed anything so i investigated, .. 

I changed the setting for the project 3 times to make sure i wasnt going crazy but it reset itself to "No" everytime, 

so i had a quick look in the DB and noticed that the setting for the project said "Yes" and ALL the others said either "True" or False" 

I changed the "Yes" to "True" and all was back to groovy again :)

figured i would point it out just in case someone else has the same problem.

Oh, .. and while im here, .. my feedback for the package is short and sweet, ... 

EPIC ! .... nay, ... Biblically EPIC !

Cheers

CJ

Thank you for your support and the kind words. Will have a look at your bug and update accordingly.

Considering I build the mod specially for my ubut buddies I'm glad I can help the community continuing meter's work and I'm happy when you guys are happy :)

Later today I have a small surprise for ya all ;) so anyone thinking to get the mod I dare you to do it now while is almost "free" and I promise you Will never regret it :D

• Like 1

Look forward to the surprise ;)

It's already awesome!!!

Interested to see how it's going to change AV ;)

I love ubot devs and hope I eventually create something for the community...

Just read all pages lol... ugh!

Anyway,

This looks fantastic!!

Can this be used on multiple servers?

Are updates sent to my server?

I think I have a Bromance thing going on with all this stuff.

Thanks,
CD

Just read all pages lol... ugh!

Anyway,

This looks fantastic!!

Can this be used on multiple servers?

Are updates sent to my server?

I think I have a Bromance thing going on with all this stuff.

Thanks,

CD

1. only if the servers are yours, yes.

2. if you want to create a  cloud, also possible but needs tweaking.

3. the updates are sent to you and explained, for  privacy and security reasons i do not update nor connect to your server.

Also,

From what I gathered, I can license a ubot plugin even?

the API is explained in detail and yes you can license anything, that can answer to POST/GET requests.

Hi Looks great,

Before I purchase I wanted to ask:

1. I am using woocommerce for my store, will this work directly with woocommerce and paypal for subscriptions?

2.Secondly if someone buys a monthly or yearly subscription,  will it allow me to enter customer details once and then setup the user on all paid products with same key..

Hi Looks great,

Before I purchase I wanted to ask:

1. I am using woocommerce for my store, will this work directly with woocommerce and paypal for subscriptions?

2.Secondly if someone buys a monthly or yearly subscription,  will it allow me to enter customer details once and then setup the user on all paid products with same key..

This requires a little setup, and an IPN rebroadcaster for PayPal (this is so you can send the PayPal IPN to ubot locker and also back to your woo store).

And UBotLocker/UNLEASHED can be modified to issue multiple keys (I have this with my vip licenses, and issue keys for all of my products when a vip license is ordered).

I have this all setup, so if you get stuck, give me a shout!