UBot Underground

What Are You Doing To Make Money With Ubot In 2016?

I've had UBOT for a few years now. I've made money in various ways.

1) Selling ubot-made software

2) Some minor ubot service offerings

3) Selling ubot source code

In total I've made about $2000.

In 2016 I plan to build more simple IM software to sell (Internet Marketing).

I think keeping the IM software simple and easy to use is the most important thing when creating and selling Ubot software.

What kind of journey are you going on, or what are you planning on doing to make money with UBOT in 2016?

I plan on making double what I did last year with Ubot this year which will put me at well over 500K for the year that I will put into my pocket after all expenses.  No B.S. it can be done.  I think that with the right systems in place that it is possible to make 1 million or more a year from software made with Ubot.  

However, the goal is not to make this money by selling the software but by giving it away as a bonus after a person has taken the necessary action that you wanted them to take.  Much easier to just give away the software as a bonus to a product that a person planned on purchasing anyway than to have them get out their credit card.  That is just my opinion.  Think what you may but it has been working great for me.  

All of the products you see advertised on JVZoo why not just package together your software and create your own unique bonus and make affiliate income without having to worry about creating sales funnels and worrying about charge backs, etc?  This works in a lot of niches.  Think about it as this doesn't have to be a complicated process.  

I have only been using Ubot for a little over 2 years and it has literally changed my life as I went from a struggling marketer to one that just builds out software just for fun now.

With all of the plugins available it is nothing that you cannot build with Ubot as long as you have a little creativity and patience.  By far the best investment that I have ever made online hands down.  The crazy thing is that Ubot is still after all these years not known to a lot of marketers.  What a shame as most are still chasing the shiny bright objects that I get the pleasure of selling to them at a premium price.

• Like 6

I plan on making double what I did last year with Ubot this year which will put me at well over 500K for the year that I will put into my pocket after all expenses.  No B.S. it can be done.  I think that with the right systems in place that it is possible to make 1 million or more a year from software made with Ubot.  

However, the goal is not to make this money by selling the software but by giving it away as a bonus after a person has taken the necessary action that you wanted them to take.  Much easier to just give away the software as a bonus to a product that a person planned on purchasing anyway than to have them get out their credit card.  That is just my opinion.  Think what you may but it has been working great for me.  

All of the products you see advertised on JVZoo why not just package together your software and create your own unique bonus and make affiliate income without having to worry about creating sales funnels and worrying about charge backs, etc?  This works in a lot of niches.  Think about it as this doesn't have to be a complicated process.  

I have only been using Ubot for a little over 2 years and it has literally changed my life as I went from a struggling marketer to one that just builds out software just for fun now.

With all of the plugins available it is nothing that you cannot build with Ubot as long as you have a little creativity and patience.  By far the best investment that I have ever made online hands down.  The crazy thing is that Ubot is still after all these years not known to a lot of marketers.  What a shame as most are still chasing the shiny bright objects that I get the pleasure of selling to them at a premium price.

Thanks for posting.

WOW $500k with UBOT software, that's incredible!

So what you are saying is that,

create UBOT software, and then give it away for free along with other products that you are promoting for as an affiliate.

Would this mean you are making the bulk of your money from affiliate marketing rather than selling UBOT software?

I agree, not a lot of marketers know of or are using UBOT.

I think this is because of a few reasons:

UBOT is expensive, not easy to learn, and they lack of experience/creativity to make useful IM tools.

• Like 1

Yes I'm just giving the software away as a bonus for something that people were going to buy anyway.  Just give them a reason to buy through your link.  You can do this with hundreds of affiliate programs especially if your software is unique.   It beats having to setup sales funnels and etc.  Don't get me wrong i still sell my software but the affiliate income is just so much easier as you don't have to worry about charge backs or dealing with customer service issues.

Yes I'm just giving the software away as a bonus for something that people were going to buy anyway.  Just give them a reason to buy through your link.  You can do this with hundreds of affiliate programs especially if your software is unique.   It beats having to setup sales funnels and etc.  Don't get me wrong i still sell my software but the affiliate income is just so much easier as you don't have to worry about charge backs or dealing with customer service issues.

Thanks for replying. 

I do affiliate marketing as well. I never thought about giving away UBOT software as bonuses to affiliate offers, but now this gets me thinking :)

I plan to integrate this programs with a web app. Integrating with the API and storing big data.

Ubot has given me good profits. And its community is great. I will remain here, hopefully they launch multiplatform compiling so we can extend our apps to OS X and Linux.

• Like 2

Great story Walt!  Love to see and hear this for sure, wishing you nothing but massive success my friend!

Peace,

LJ

If you don't mind me asking, how are you reaching buyers? Do you have a large list you send offers to on a regular basis or do you create review web sites and offer your bots as a bonus from there? Social media promotion (twitter, facebook, etc.)?

I've had UBOT for a few years now. I've made money in various ways.

1) Selling ubot-made software

2) Some minor ubot service offerings

3) Selling ubot source code

In total I've made about $2000.

In 2016 I plan to build more simple IM software to sell (Internet Marketing).

I think keeping the IM software simple and easy to use is the most important thing when creating and selling Ubot software.

What kind of journey are you going on, or what are you planning on doing to make money with UBOT in 2016?

I've sold my source code and done work for clients. I mainly just use it to make some easy money every once in a while. It's great software and it's made back my initial investment many times over.

I plan to integrate this programs with a web app. Integrating with the API and storing big data.

Ubot has given me good profits. And its community is great. I will remain here, hopefully they launch multiplatform compiling so we can extend our apps to OS X and Linux.

That would really help with selling compiled bots, but unfortunately I don't see Seth going this route because I'm pretty sure that Ubot uses a lot of C# packages for its features. A while back there was a blog post about how to run Ubot bots on Mac: http://network.ubotstudio.com/blog/i-have-a-mac-can-i-use-ubot-studio/Maybe one day they'll change it to have multi-platform functions or features, but it likely won't be soon.

• Like 1

MrWalt - you really have been most generous sharing your approach. It's made me think completely differently about how to profit from Ubot.  Any further advice you can give, particularly about how to place your offer in front of potential buyers, would be gratefully received.  

In any case, thank you for sharing as much as you already have.  It truly is appreciated :)

John

Edited by John Higgins

I'm very new here(just got UBot today), but I am a long-time linux / mac user. You might be able to get your bots to run on Linux using wine.

I have not tested this(like I said, I just got UBot), but I have been pleasantly surprised with running windows applications using wine in Ubuntu.

I sell custom bots on SEO Clerks, easy to setup, no start-up costs other than the software itself. Although I have another niche site related to Ubot Studio, but I have not had the time to develop it into anything worth linking to yet (It’s a simple blog with duplicated content right now), But in the future when I have been established as a genuine Bot creator on SEO Clerks and other places I will move my business onto that site with various E commerce plugins and a custom theme. At that price all I really need to do to turn a profit is to sell 5 custom bots, granted it might be bit of work, you could put it in your gig description that you own all the rights to the software and can resell it as you like, and then sell the bot that you just made for a lower sum and earn some passive income.

I’ve already received some leads on future projects, This is conducive for task assigned on SEO in market place, so this just shows that Web Automation Bots are a niche that is not yet been properly attacked, and you can easily make it big in this field.

It is not for free use. So you can sell it by the following ways:

• Master sell

• Right sell

Edited by Rashedun
  • Like 1

I have a totally different journey story,

I picked up Ubot purely because I thought it would really enhance my personal computing experience to automate tasks rather easily,I am not an SEO marketer,nor do I have any idea how to make money marketing.

I started selling custom bots/scripts on this forum but mainly on marketing forums,

I also started making bots for my real world jobs,example,I was a van driver and made an app,using tasker,auto voice,auto remote and Ubot,to scrape my delivery sheet,I could then while driving say while hands free "John Doe",Auto Voice translates my voice to text,auto remote sends a message to Ubot,which finds john Doe,and sends a message back to me via auto remote,asking "Action for John Doe" I could reply,"Text" or "Location" with my voice(Auto Voice plugin)

If I reply text,John will get a text telling him I will be arriving in around 2 minutes(Hopefully he will be waiting for me at his door,so I can get the delivery completed without any delay,and move ) ,ubot would recieve the text command,find John Doe's phone number and send AutoRemote the number with a pre written message,to text him.Or I could say "Location",and Ubot will use google maps api to get his GPS co-ordinates send them back to my phone,and another tasker plugin will open google navigation and drive me to their door

You could make that probably without Ubot at all,but I was new to Ubot and tasker,and managed to make it very easily

That was the first App I made with Ubot,took weeks to get it working properly,but I was hard on emphasizing how it helped me excel in my job,enhance the "Customer Experience",and show that I am a good problem solver.

Anyways a job in my town came up for basically people to run automated machines for a plant in my town.Not engineers or anything,just a job for anyone,once they pass some aptitude tests etc.

I applied,on my Resume I emphasized that I create automated programs,referenced some review pages of people commenting on my work,and most importantly emphasized how I put my customers first,as mentioned in many testimonials(who will be that very company should I get the job),and of course I talked about the above app too.

I got the job,I am sure 1000's of people applied,and I suspect my emphasis on experience creating automated programs aswell as proof of the same,helped me get the job,as the job pays extremely good money for someone who doesn't have college degrees etc.

So in no small part,people who contribute to this forum and have helped me with questions that I have had,have helped me find a very good paying job

Thanks everyone

• Like 4

I have a totally different journey story,

I picked up Ubot purely because I thought it would really enhance my personal computing experience to automate tasks rather easily,I am not an SEO marketer,nor do I have any idea how to make money marketing.

I started selling custom bots/scripts on this forum but mainly on marketing forums,

Anyways a job in my town came up for basically people to run automated machines for a plant in my town.Not engineers or anything,just a job for anyone,once they pass some aptitude tests etc.

I applied,on my Resume I emphasized that I create automated programs,referenced some review pages of people commenting on my work,and most importantly emphasized how I put my customers first,as mentioned in many testimonials(who will be that very company should I get the job)

I got the job,I am sure 1000's of people applied,and I suspect my emphasis on experience creating automated programs aswell as proof of the same,helped me get the job,as the job pays extremely good money for someone who doesn't have college degrees etc.

So in no small part,people who contribute to this forum and have helped me with questions that I have had,have helped me find a very good paying job

Thanks everyone

Awesome journey!

Just learning to use UBOT, and gaining experiences from this can help in various aspect of one's career online/offline!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hello Ubotters,

My journey with Ubot has been mostly spending time trying to come-up with unique bot ideas. I've earnt $0 so far.

For newbies, I have these advice which may be handy to not-so-newbies too:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19313-at-the-start-of-my-journey/

I have built a few freebie bots (listed below) and am wondering would Ubotters here be kind enough to check my bots out to give me feedback ?

If so, then let me know which ones you want to test.

The freebies advertise my clickbank affiliate links in the hope that my bot users will buy clickbank products and earn me commissions.

1. Content Spinner - This one has 2 features.

a). You can feed it content files (source files) where your content has the spintaxes intact and it will spin the content of your source.

B). You can feed it content files (source files) where your content has NO spintaxes intact. You can feed it a .csv file with synonyms and it will grab the synonyms and auto generate the spintaxes then spin the content of your source.

This freebie advertises my clickbank affiliate links in the hope that my bot users will buy clickbank products and earn me commissions.

2. Open Comment Blog Finder - This one finds WP blogs that still have their commenting section open. It then verifies the blogs and then starts auto commenting on them.

(Building paid version now that will spin the comment before posting so all blogs don't have your same comment).

This freebie advertises my clickbank affiliate links in the hope that my bot users will buy clickbank products and earn me commissions.

It also shortens the blog links found and shows interstitial ads when the blog links get clicked by the bot users for me to earn money from the clicks.

3. Following Browser/Money Making Browser/Lead Finding Browser - Looking for beta testers to test my money making browser:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19554-check-if-my-bot-earns-you-money-while-you-test-it-for-free/

The freebie advertises my clickbank affiliate links in the hope that my bot users will buy clickbank products and earn me commissions.

It also shortens the links found and show interstitial ads when the browsing histories links get clicked by the bot users for me to earn money from the clicks.

4. Time Traveller - This one is a browser like the one mentioned above. Only difference is, it doesn't show you who's visited your site (lost visitor) or who visited your competition site under what keywords but it will show you who is gonna be visiting your site in the future under what keywords and who is gonna be visiting your competitions sites under what keywords.

(I'm not revealing my algorithm here. Trade secret).

This one not finished yet. It will be built on the skeleton of the bot mentioned just above.

The freebie advertises my clickbank affiliate links in the hope that my bot users will buy clickbank products and earn me commissions.

It will also shorten the links found and show interstitial ads when the browsing histories links get clicked by the bot users for me to earn money from the clicks.

NOTE:

The free versions I'm willing to give away to any Ubotters here who asks for them. All I ask is that you do not keep them to yourself but distribute them however ethical and legal ways you can. Eg. to your twitter followers, facebook fans, youtube subscribers, mailing list subscribers, website visitors, friends, families and colleagues, etc.

And, I'm willing to partner with any Ubotters to sell my paid versions on a 50/50 share. You must sell through crypto currencies only.

Why only through crypto currencies ? You can learn why by reading my post here:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19313-at-the-start-of-my-journey/

CONSCLUSION

I believe I have some wonderful and unique and great bots at my disposal but my luck has been a trash as I'm not good at advertising & marketing. And so, my journey has been a standstill so far.

You guys might do better than me. Maybe, I give you guys the bots and see how you fair ? Your luck may take you to a better journey than me.

If anyone's interested in brainstorming bot ideas and partnering to build the brain stormed bots then drop me a line. Let's see if my unique bots make you a millionnaire, if not a billionnaire! ;)

Thank you for listening.

Edited by bangali_beta
  • Like 2

Hello Ubotters,

My journey with Ubot has been mostly spending time trying to come-up with unique bot ideas. I've earnt $0 so far.

I have built a few freebie bots (listed below) and am wondering would Ubotters here be kind enough to check my bots out to give me feedback ?

The freebies advertise my clickbank affiliate links in the hope that my bot users will buy clickbank products and earn me commissions.

a). You can feed it content files (source files) where your content has the spintaxes intact and it will spin the content of your source.

B). You can feed it content files (source files) where your content has NO spintaxes intact. You can feed it a .csv file with synonyms and it will grab the synonyms and auto generate the spintaxes then spin the content of your source.

2. Open Comment Blog Finder - This one finds WP blogs that still have their commenting section open. It then verifies the blogs and then starts auto commenting on them.

(Building paid version now that will spin the comment before posting so all blogs don't have your same comment).

It also shortens the blog links found and shows interstitial ads when the blog links get clicked by the bot users for me to earn money from the clicks.

3. Following Browser/Money Making Browser/Lead Finding Browser - Looking for beta testers to test my money making browser:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19554-check-if-my-bot-earns-you-money-while-you-test-it-for-free/

It also shortens the links found and show interstitial ads when the browsing histories links get clicked by the bot users for me to earn money from the clicks.

4. Time Traveller - This one is a browser like the one mentioned above. Only difference is, it doesn't show you who's visited your site (lost visitor) or who visited your competition site under what keywords but it will show you who is gonna be visiting your site in the future under what keywords and who is gonna be visiting your competitions sites under what keywords.

This one not finished yet. It will be built on the skeleton of the bot mentioned just above.

It will also shorten the links found and show interstitial ads when the browsing histories links get clicked by the bot users for me to earn money from the clicks.

NOTE:

The free versions I'm willing to give away to any Ubotters here who asks for them. All I ask is that you do not keep them to yourself but distribute them however ethical and legal ways you can. Eg. to your twitter followers, facebook fans, youtube subscribers, mailing list subscribers, website visitors, friends, families and colleagues, etc.

And, I'm willing to partner with any Ubotters to sell my paid versions on a 50/50 share. You must sell through crypto currencies only.

CONSCLUSION

I believe I have some wonderful and unique and great bots at my disposal but my luck has been a trash as I'm not good at advertising & marketing. And so, my journey has been a standstill so far.

You guys might do better than me. Maybe, I give you guys the bots and see how you fair ? Your luck may take you to a better journey than me.

If anyone's interested in brainstorming bot ideas and partnering to build the brain stormed bots then drop me a line. Let's see if my unique bots make you a millionnaire, if not a billionnaire! ;)

Thank you for listening.

Thanks for sharing your journey.

You have a  lot of good "think outside the box" ideas in finding ways to make money with ubot.

I think you are definitely on a good path with giving away free bots to build up your credential.

My only advice is if you haven't already done so is to make sure you add all of your bots to your website, and also try to build an email list of all the people that downloaded or purchased from you.

• Like 2

Hello Ubotters,

NOTE:

CONSCLUSION

Thank you for listening.

Awesome post bro!  Definitely going to be referencing this again and again :-)

Peace,

LJ

• Like 1

I think ubot is great and have been here since version 3, and have pretty much automated every major platform (ah, the days before Facebook follow limits and the fun that could be had, and Pinterest you were my friend for a while :)!) for the purpose of network amplification :)

I used to sell bots but I don't have the time to stick behind customers and their installation woes and quite a lot of the complicated tools that I want have been built and so it's not worth my time building them.

Nowadays I use it principally to gather data for research purposes for internet marketing (remember the days when it used to be fun and you played with the search engines? I do that!). It's really great to be able to actually build a tool that you need and then add it to your workflow.

Did I say I also like "playing with Google?" if not I meant too, you are my bi*** :rolleyes:

TheNinjamanz.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I think ubot is great and have been here since version 3, and have pretty much automated every major platform (ah, the days before Facebook follow limits and the fun that could be had, and Pinterest you were my friend for a while :)!) for the purpose of network amplification :)

I used to sell bots but I don't have the time to stick behind customers and their installation woes and quite a lot of the complicated tools that I want have been built and so it's not worth my time building them.

Nowadays I use it principally to gather data for research purposes for internet marketing (remember the days when it used to be fun and you played with the search engines? I do that!). It's really great to be able to actually build a tool that you need and then add it to your workflow.

Did I say I also like "playing with Google?" if not I meant too, you are my bi*** :rolleyes:

TheNinjamanz.

Why don't you make a video tutorial on how to install your bots and then forward the customers to there. Put adf.ly ads so every view earns you money (even a little). You never know the little earnings might pile-up over the months.

Anyway, do you mind showing us a few video clips of how your bots play with the searchengines. How they gather data and what type of data. That sort.

You might aswell put the clips up on your youtube channel and see if anyone's interested in your bots. You might make lots of sale.

I, for one, would get an insight on what Ubotters do with their bots (apart from link building) when they don't sell them.