UBot Underground

[Sell] Regex Builder 2.0 - Build Regular Expressions For Ubot With Ease!

Build Regular Expressions On The Fly With Regex Builder 2.0

Click Here For The Tutorials Playlist

If you already own the Regex Builder or one of the packages it is in then to upgrade for free login here http://imautobots.com/wp-login.php click back to the homepage and then "Purchase History"

• Edit your regex visually so it is much easier
  • Most of the functions you need are built in
  • Uses look ahead/behinds and can create complex expressions
  • Made with Ubot Studio users in mind

Improvements From V1

• Brand new GUI
  • Add inline regex auto clears
  • Regex now saves to clipboard instead of file
  • Result count now shown
  • New template system
  • Code modifications

I suggest you know some regex while using this tool. While it can help you build faster and more powerful regular expressions it will not do all of the work for you. Make sure you watch the video to see how it works.

Both source code and compiled options available

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

My Guarantee To You

I want you to be happy with the product and if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product at any time I’ll give you a credit to IM Autobots for the amount of your purchase. No strings attached.

If you already own the Regex Builder or one of the packages it is in then to upgrade for free login here http://imautobots.com/wp-login.php click back to the homepage and then "Purchase History"

Pretty slick man - since I buy everything you release, this time was going to be no different!

I constantly struggle with Regex, so I'm thrilled about this one.

• Like 1

Hey HelloInsomnia,

this looks really useful! Especially for advanced usage with fast HTTP or exBrowser bots, I assume.

I think I am going to buy it  :D

Question: What is the option "with source" you are selling optional there? Which source, what language is it written in?

Thanks & Congratulation for the cool ubot productivity tool you launched today  B)

• Like 1

Pretty slick man - since I buy everything you release, this time was going to be no different!

I constantly struggle with Regex, so I'm thrilled about this one.

Hope you like it!

Hey HelloInsomnia,

this looks really useful! Especially for advanced usage with fast HTTP or exBrowser bots, I assume.

I think I am going to buy it  :D

Question: What is the option "with source" you are selling optional there? Which source, what language is it written in?

Thanks & Congratulation for the cool ubot productivity tool you launched today  B)

The source code version is for Ubot, this is made in Ubot :) This is a relaunch of my best selling tool that desperately needed a new GUI so I updated that and a few other tweaks

Hi HelloInsomnia,

I have your Regex Builder V1.4

May i know what are the new features added to V2.0

Hi Sunny,

If you own the program already then you can get the upgrade for free just login to the website here: http://imautobots.com/wp-login.php then click back to the homepage and go to "Purchase History"

Here are the improvements:

Improvements From V1

• Brand new GUI
  • Result count now shown
  • New template system
  • Code modifications

Upgraded,The New UI Looks Cool mate.

Thanks HelloInsomnia

Hi Sunny,

If you own the program already then you can get the upgrade for free just login to the website here: http://imautobots.com/wp-login.php then click back to the homepage and go to "Purchase History"

Here are the improvements:

Improvements From V1

• Brand new GUI
  • Result count now shown
  • New template system
  • Code modifications

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

This tool is damn good!  B)

It is boosting your regex skills from zero to hero, basically.

Wow, this is amazingly easy and powerful. Thanks for the great software!

Maybe one thing could be improved: Adding more helpful commands in the dropdown, like: \w (whole word), .* (end of line) and others.

But it is already GREAT.

Thanks @ HelloInsomnia!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Purchased. :)

Just looking for general regex advice. If I scrape the whole page source, how can I delete all of the white spaces and empty lines? It makes working with the data that more simpler!

Thanks.

Purchased. :)

Just looking for general regex advice. If I scrape the whole page source, how can I delete all of the white spaces and empty lines? It makes working with the data that more simpler!

Thanks.

Hi LordPorker,

Here is an example of how you can use regex to clean the whitespace at the beginning of a line (any indentation there may be in the code) and then also the script will remove blank lines (not using regex since it's not needed in this case)

navigate("http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18881-sell-regex-builder-20-build-regular-expressions-for-ubot-with-ease/","Wait")
set(#source,$document text,"Global")
clear list(%source_lines)
add list to list(%source_lines,$list from text(#source,$new line),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
clear list(%cleaned_source)
loop($list total(%source_lines)) {
    set(#current_line,$replace regular expression($next list item(%source_lines),"^\\s+",$nothing),"Global")
    if($is blank(#current_line)) {
        then {
        }
        else {
            add item to list(%cleaned_source,#current_line,"Don\'t Delete","Global")
        }
    }
}

the regex broken down:

^ = beginning of the line

\s = whitespace character

+ = one or more of

• Like 1

Thanks for the example.

Dumb questions coming up! :wacko:

So the software is a stand alone soft? And do we need to install the advanced file plug-in for this to work?

If you purchase the source code version you will need to install that plugin, however if you purchase the compiled version then it comes as an exe so you won't need it.

• 3 weeks later...

After using the new version for a couple of weeks now, I have to say it's awesome!

It's one of the tools I use almost every day to generate Regex Expressions. Even if you know how to write them manually, it's a huge timesaver!

Dan

• Like 1

After using the new version for a couple of weeks now, I have to say it's awesome!

It's one of the tools I use almost every day to generate Regex Expressions. Even if you know how to write them manually, it's a huge timesaver!

Dan

Thanks Dan :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...