UBot Underground

Aiming to develop the best Automated SEO Software

Hi Seth and Everyone,

Now, I've been trying to develop an Automated SEO Software that can rival the best in the market: SENuke, Linking Loophole, and whatever else.

The thing is, I know nothing about programming. So logical thing to do is to hire a freelancer.

To cut the long story short, it is a challenge in itself to find a freelancer that you know is competant/know what you want and also provide good value.

What's more, sites that facilitate such things are rather difficult to deal with: getafreelancer.com just banned me with my deposited money inside.

To put it bluntly, I'm frustrated.

Then I found this site with this software. Ubot does sound like something that can allow MYSELF to make this software that I want.

The thing is, the price is rather steep to simply jump in and buy. But if it is that powerful, it will be a powerful tool indeed.

So before I buy, I'm gonna list out the features that I want in my software and Seth or whomever is a pro with Ubot programming, please tell me if all my features are possible to be programmed. Else, I guess it would be better for me to hire a freelancer..

Complete Features

- Create ALL Accounts, Verify Automatically (social bookmark accts, article submitter accts, email accts, web 2.0 accts, etc)

- Proxy Changer

- Verification of software

- Scheduler for software

- Including scheduler for updating blogs (tentative)

-      Able to solve captcha automatically. i understand there is beatcaptchas.com, but I do know of an API thingy somewhere...

- Able to run in the background even with auto captcha

- Pinger, URL Records, Auto Pinging

- Affiliate Page HTML Cloaking/Converter

- Sales page creator?

- Niche Finder + Keyword Finder (based off from Rav’s technique)

- Article Creator/Spinner

- Article Submitter

- PDF Creator

- PDF Submitter

- Word Doc Creator

- Word Submitter

- Video Creator

- Video Submitter

- Software Creator

- Software Submitter

- Social Bookmark/Possible to integrate SB101?

- RSS Submission + Combine RSS Feeds?

- Web 2.0 Profile Backlinking

- Forum Posting (??)

- Blog Commenting for backlinks

Yes this is gonna take a LOT of work. But it's something I really do not mind doing if it can be done with Ubot rather than handling and trusting an outside freelancer.

Honestly speaking, this is my last stint with Internet Marketing. I've simply lost too much money and not made any. This automated software is my last shot at this. I am dying to make it.

So Seth or anyone, do tell me if Ubot has the ability to do all those(or parts of those, then I freelance it out to others for different components).

Thanks!

Jeff Lam

Alright Seth. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

If possible, do tell me what features are possible, and which I can outsource.

Also, is the user interface editable? That is, if I want to use graphics instead of the traditional windows default interface program is that possible?

Cheers,

Jeff

PS: Joe, are you going to be my competitor?  ;)

I'm going to address each of these points individually, but first let me say that UBot is a project that is constantly being added onto. We are always adding features, and with the auto update feature, these will always appear in your UBot software automatically. Any suggestion you have that seems to resonate with the whole of the UBot community has a high likelihood of being implemented.

I will pre-answer many of these questions by stating that UBot is capable of doing anything that can be done on a web page.

-  Create ALL Accounts, Verify Automatically (social bookmark accts, article submitter accts, email accts, web 2.0 accts, etc)

You can make bots to create accounts on any web page. UBot does not currently have a function to automatically verify accounts, nor does it have pop3 capability, but you can easily verify accounts through a webmail system.

-  Proxy Changer

Currently, UBot will use the proxy that ie is using. If you use software to switch your proxy in ie, then UBot will reflect that. That said, proxy switching is something that is in high demand, and thus we plan to add it in the very near future.

-  Verification of software

Please clarify what you mean by this.

-  Scheduler for software

There is currently no scheduling system in UBot.

-  Including scheduler for updating blogs (tentative)

See above.

-      Able to solve captcha automatically. i understand there is beatcaptchas.com, but I do know of an API thingy somewhere...

UBot has a system built in for which you can manually type captchas as they appear. Automatic solving is another high demand feature that we plan on implementing very soon, we are just shopping around for providers.

-  Able to run in the background even with auto captcha

UBot can run entirely in the background. This will continue to be true when we add the auto captcha feature.

-  Pinger, URL Records, Auto Pinging

Since pinging can be done through a website, this is something you can do with UBot.

-  Affiliate Page HTML Cloaking/Converter

This is something that you would set up through your hosting provider, and doesn't really relate to UBot.

-  Sales page creator?

No, UBot will not make sales pages.

-  Niche Finder + Keyword Finder (based off from Rav’s technique)

I'm not sure who rav is, but we actually have a tutorial that demonstrates how to create a keyword research tool. You could customize the idea to fit your needs, and implement logic to have it choose the niche for you even.

-  Article Creator/Spinner

Article Spinning is another feature at the top of our list of things to add.

-  Article Submitter

Since you can do this on a web page, UBot can do it.

-  PDF Creator

There are web pages that will create a pdf for you, given text. UBot can automate these.

-  PDF Submitter

-  Word Doc Creator

There are web pages that will do this for you. UBot can automate it.

-  Word Submitter

-  Video Creator

There are web pages that can do this, but all the ones that I've seen are premium services.

-  Video Submitter

Yes, UBot can do this.

-  Software Creator

Well, you can compile your UBot bots into standalone programs.

-  Software Submitter

-  Social Bookmark/Possible to integrate SB101?

Yes, UBot can do this, although I'm not sure what SB101 is.

-  RSS Submission + Combine RSS Feeds?

-  Web 2.0 Profile Backlinking

-  Forum Posting (??)

Yes.

-  Blog Commenting for backlinks

Yes.

You can add UI controls such as textboxes, but there's currently no system in place to change the layout of the program.

I hope this answers your questions!

Seth

Thank you so very much for your detailed response, Seth! I truly appreciate you putting time and effort to reply my queries.

Firstly, I must apologise. As the features are what I want my program to have ultimately, I simply copied and pasted what I require/ want from GetAFreeLancer. As such, I understand that certain features I wanted are not in line with UBot's objectives, ie. Allowing a user to create bots that automate actions, more specifically, only web browser related actions.

Secondly, that brings up more questions for me:

A) does this software allow the finished software to be able to be combined/reprogrammed with other coding by other programmers? That is, to make up for the features that Ubot cannot provide but of which I would require.

B) can ubot automate non web-browser related actions? Such as filling in data fields for another desktop software, navigating through the other desktop software's menu buttons, performing actions, etc?

C) quite similar to point A, but different in form: can the finished software from Ubot be outsourced to other programmers who can then edit the user interface with pictures/graphics?

D) this is another query in which I just realized: am I allowed to rebrand the finished software and sell it under my own?

Alright, now I will clear up some pointers:

1) verification of software: basically, if I am allowed to sell the software, I would require an anti-piracy system to avoid users who managed to download the software illegaly to not be able to use the software. A verification system would cone into play here.

2) you said ubot can run in the background. Firstly, when the program done by ubot is running, does the program require a web browser to be running in the forefront or it can be minimized so the user can do other actions?

3) pinging: similar to point 2 above: does it require a web browser to be open?

4) wow, I'm quite surprised that an article spinner is in the works!

5) creation of software: let me clarify. By software I meant toolbars which can be propagated to give extra backlinks for SEO.

6) SB101 is a system created by Ken Fry which basically gives users of the program websites in which they will bookmark in their SB accounts. Over time, the bookmarked websites will have a lot of votes or diggs, etc. Giving it great SEO backlinks.

Yup, that's about it.

Awaiting your reply,

Jeff Lam

ie. Allowing a user to create bots that automate actions, more specifically, only web browser related actions.

I'm not sure I understand you here. UBot allows you to make bots that automate action.

To answer your other questions:

A) does this software allow the finished software to be able to be combined/reprogrammed with other coding by other programmers? That is, to make up for the features that Ubot cannot provide but of which I would require.

The compiled programs are secured in a way that makes them difficult to decompile.

B) can ubot automate non web-browser related actions? Such as filling in data fields for another desktop software, navigating through the other desktop software's menu buttons, performing actions, etc?

No, UBot won't do this. UBot is specialized to work with web pages. For this sort of thing, I would recommend WinAutomation.

C) quite similar to point A, but different in form: can the finished software from UBot be outsourced to other programmers who can then edit the user interface with pictures/graphics?

The compiled software as it stands is very simplistic. We will probably add more features to it in the future. For now, it's meant to be a way to run your bot in a portable way, and to use it on computers without UBot installed. I recommend looking at the downloadable standalone bots (which are now working) to get an idea of what your bots will be like.

D) this is another query in which I just realized: am I allowed to rebrand the finished software and sell it under my own?

Yes, you may sell your bots.

1) verification of software: basically, if I am allowed to sell the software, I would require an anti-piracy system to avoid users who managed to download the software illegaly to not be able to use the software. A verification system would cone into play here.

It would be impractical for us to include a copy protection system for compiled bots. I would recommend a 3rd party solution for this.

2) you said ubot can run in the background. Firstly, when the program done by ubot is running, does the program require a web browser to be running in the forefront or it can be minimized so the user can do other actions?

UBot can run entirely in the background. You can minimize it and do other actions.

3) pinging: similar to point 2 above: does it require a web browser to be open?

same answer.

4) wow, I'm quite surprised that an article spinner is in the works!

Yes, it's quite a useful feature

5) creation of software: let me clarify. By software I meant toolbars which can be propagated to give extra backlinks for SEO.

No, UBot won't do that.

6) SB101 is a system created by Ken Fry which basically gives users of the program websites in which they will bookmark in their SB accounts. Over time, the bookmarked websites will have a lot of votes or diggs, etc. Giving it great SEO backlinks.

Interesting.

Seth

• 1 month later...

Hi Seth,

Still trying my best to develop the best software as stated above in my topic.

I can see UBot is getting more and more customers and improvements!

My interest for it has rise again! :P

Anyways, I have an idea of integrating uBot created macros with my software, but firstly:

1) Can uBot created macros run in the background?

2) Can I sell ubot created software?

3) Can the link in "Ubot Bot Creation Software" be removed? I saw it in the demo download.

Cheers

Jeff

I will jump in for these

It depends...

Compiled uBot .exe files can run in the background, as can the uBot studio (lika any other program can)

If you are talking about automatic / scheduled tasks, this is currently not possible, but is in the pipeline for development.

Yes, you can. Some people are already making money from compiled uBot scripts.

3) Can the link in "Ubot Bot Creation Software" be removed? I saw it in the demo download.

This is not possible as of now. It MIGHT be a future enhancement, but do not count on it.

::emp::

Thank you for the reply, emp!

I will jump in for these

It depends...

Compiled uBot .exe files can run in the background, as can the uBot studio (lika any other program can)

If you are talking about automatic / scheduled tasks, this is currently not possible, but is in the pipeline for development.

Yes, you can. Some people are already making money from compiled uBot scripts.

This is not possible as of now. It MIGHT be a future enhancement, but do not count on it.

::emp::

1) I actually plan to integrate uBot.exe with a scheduler software so the user can run scripts on a set time and date they want.

If ubot .exe are allowed to be sold, I'm guessing it should be allowed to be integrated with other software(if possible) too right?

3) Ahh, I see. I think I see somewhere where people can change the link of it to an affiliate link. Is that possible?

OR, is it possible to change the link to some other link?

Just wondering.

Furthermore, I have one more question which may be rather technical or non-related to UBot

4) I understand uBot allows users to use their own deCAPTCHA API, am I right?

If so, I'm just wondering, is there any deCAPTCHA method or technique which does NOT require screenfocus? Ie, macro can run in the background even with auto captcha services.

Thanks!

Jeff

Can UBot do the following? How long would it take an Internet Marketer who understands basic HTML programing (HTML) to config?

Can you program UBot to do things like prompt the user for a keyword, enter it into the Google search field, and then check through the search results sites for a specific anchor link (say like 'comments'), then click that and enter text into specific fields it is looking for (say 'name', 'Website', 'comment'), exit and then go to the next site in the search result and do it over and over for a defined number of sites?

Can you set it up with OR choices when scanning for entering text into fields. For example it clicks the 'blog' OR 'articles' link on a site, then clicks 'comments' and enters text into fields 'name' OR 'first name' and so on until required fields are filled in?

Much Thanks in advance,

Can you program UBot to do things like prompt the user for a keyword, enter it into the Google search field, and then check through the search results sites for a specific anchor link (say like 'comments'), then click that and enter text into specific fields it is looking for (say 'name', 'Website', 'comment'), exit and then go to the next site in the search result and do it over and over for a defined number of sites?

Yes.

You can see a video of it with my blog commenting bot that I am selling.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/150378-gain-backlinks-while-you-sleep-brand-new-automated-link-building-software-private-label-rights.html

Thank you for the reply, turbolapp!

Can anyone answer me this question:

4) I understand uBot allows users to use their own deCAPTCHA API, am I right?

If so, I'm just wondering, is there any deCAPTCHA method or technique which does NOT require screenfocus? Ie, macro can run in the background even with auto captcha services.

Also, when you create bots that automates accounts for e.g, and you include the API for deCAPTCHA, so when you sell the bot, the deCAPTCHA API inside is still yours and thus you still have to pay for the decaptcha costs right?

Thanks!

Jeff

Also, when you create bots that automates accounts for e.g, and you include the API for deCAPTCHA, so when you sell the bot, the deCAPTCHA API inside is still yours and thus you still have to pay for the decaptcha costs right?

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff, I can answer this: When you create your bot, you can include a setup screen or ui that includes the fields to allow the user to input their decaptcher settings. So that when the bot is run, those settings will be used. It's actually pretty sweet

• 3 weeks later...

hello, i would like to know regarding the possible verification scenario for Ubot created software. If i'm going to sell the standalone program.. how to protect it ? i'm able to create php pages, can it cURL the php page for validation process ?

hello, i would like to know regarding the possible verification scenario for Ubot created software. If i'm going to sell the standalone program.. how to protect it ? i'm able to create php pages, can it cURL the php page for validation process ?

Yup. Basically browse to your website anyway you want.

Best is probably your website.com/index.php$username=$inputedusername&password=&inputedpassword

Then it will return some text on the screen. If the bot finds the text then it runs. If not it stops.

Can also track IP's on who is using it this way to catch people sharing it.

there's potential that the legendary SENUKE would become a 'just regular' tools in 2010... hope to see UBOT rocks in 2010 !

this will be my first investment in 2010...

As it should be, considering any other tool that comes out anytime thereafter will be able to be made by you without spending a dime (except the cost of uBot of course).

Also, you'll be able to offer your own support...or even better, be on the front end of things and MAKE the next big thing and sell it yourself!