UBot Underground

My Journey To Ubot Heaven! Lol

Okay, I am going to start this to help keep me on track to my goals. I have had Ubot for a while, never used it much though. But now I am in a position where I want to be more independent and I think(hope) Ubot will help get me there. While I do not have a background as a marketer, I do have one in teaching and programming.

So my goal is simple -- I want to make 3K a month so I can work at home instead of leaving every day! To that end, I am going to work on 3 things. I probably should do one at a time, but I prefer to work on more than one project. 

First -- bots for sale! I have one in beta, with another finished and an upgraded bot for the third. They should be ready in the next week to sell, so will use the market here, WF, BHW, JVZOO etc for sales as well as my own web site.

Second is a tutorial site for Ubot. I am writing short tutorials whenever I run into a problem or something crazy, on the grounds that if I get stumped others will too. The goal is to sell acess down the road, but also to get people to hire me to write bots.

The third part is really not Ubot per se, but I have several domains that I will start pushing to get the customer visits up and try for more sales/conversions.

And last ( yes I know that makes 4 ) I will be releasing small bots from time to time for free to get people to come back to my site (hopefully) and see if they will buy an upgraded version of the same bot.

Today is get the sites up and running day, I have transferred them of my colo server to a cheaper server for now, and will be upgrading my server specs after it is shipped back to me. Then I will colo in Atlanta I think, if needed I can get there in 6 hours to work on it.

• Like 3

Sounds like a great plan and if you follow through I have no doubt that you will be at 3k a month within a few months time.  The things that will separate you from others is a simple bot and it can do just only one thing, but does it better than others as you don't need a ton of features.  Second your customer service, as this is very important in the beginning to build your reputation and trust. Also do not sell your bots for cheap as your customers will not value your product as much as they should, the average price point for my stuff is around $50.00.  I see too many people selling their stuff for only a few dollars.  My first bot was $97.00, but I made sure that it was better than everyone else's and it only did 1 thing at the time but it did it better than everyone else who had a similar product and the first month that it was released it did about 2k with no paid advertising.  Now 2 years later it is still selling on autopilot.

I'm not the best botter by any means as there are a lot more people on this forum way more talented then myself when it comes to UBot but I have proven that you do not have to be the best botter to make a lot of money with this product.   As long as you have ideas you can always make money with UBot even on a free product.  By far hands down the best investment I have ever made when it comes to a purchase with regards to Internet Marketing. 

• Like 3

I love how specific all these goals are. 

This is exactly what it takes to succeed - a serious plan, good tools, and a way to stay focused.

Very excited to watch this thread!

• Like 1

Well got a few steps done! First bot is running and testing, tutorial site was moved to the new server and is running. The bot site is moved as well, and just needs tweaking to finish, also added help desk(Hesk) and have that up and running. 

The things that will separate you from others is a simple bot and it can do just only one thing, but does it better than others as you don't need a ton of features.  Second your customer service, as this is very important in the beginning to build your reputation and trust. Also do not sell your bots for cheap as your customers will not value your product as much as they should, the average price point for my stuff is around $50.00.

Thanks for the ideas -- I agree on customer service being number 1, and want to make sure my bots will do it better! The last one, my first bot will be cheap, I dont think its worth a huge amount. The second one is going to be at least 100, maybe a bit more per copy.

Make sure you are working on a project every day in Ubot and you can easily reach your goal.

Good point as well!

well time for bed, got a long day tomorrow!

I'll tell you what I love about this. For a lot of people starting out, the big question is "how do I make as much money as I possibly can without really doing anything?" And there's nothing inherently wrong with wanting to make money. What people forget is that all money that flows through the economy has to ultimately be traced back to something of value. It's easy to get caught up in the money making fun of it all and forget that we ultimately need to be providing people with something of real value. Everything the OP mentioned is full of value creation, and I see a lot of success in his future because of that.

• Like 3

Just to add few points to this discussion.

Ubot is great, love the tool, programming is cool, good at it. But a lot of fellew botters are lacking a business plan, or how to monitize your bot to make money for you. Not only should you learn programming and be good at it, but you should also pick up topics on business, finance, or "added value" to clients. That way you will have multiple perspectives on how to create a bot to add value for clients.

One more thing... to sell bots to fellew ubotters is cool, but market is relatively small. If you can offer your bots service to the general public that market will be huge.

I can imagine a time where bots will rule the world. LOL Money is cool and all but what about something that can change the world,,, what about a bot that can find alien life,,,

http://www.planethunters.org/

Or maybe an aplication like Ubot that does Javascript. Lol

https://code.google.com/p/blockly/

Money is great and all but...GLORY is even better :).. think outside the box :)

Imagine finding life on other planets because the scientist couldn't come up with a bot to run through their Light graphs similar to our own... COMMON. STUPID PEOPLE.

Im working on these things.. but its tough to find the help I need... call me crazy but I really do think we are just coding the same damb apps everyday and we have much more potential  than just that,,, sorry.. just ranting. :) lol

You are brilliant fucking poeple but you have no more encentive than just Money $$ and that makes my Stomach a little sick. :)  Its so fucking human.. its disgusting... sorry. :) lol

Money doesnt rule everything or everyone -- I lived off grid not for money but for fun. And we already have found proof of alien life -- look up the WOW signal!

But without money, we starve -- or the government takes our computers and property to pay taxes! 

But back to my journey, had to work the last few days so not as much done as I wanted. The site is close to done, just a few last tweeks to make. The first page for the first bot is done.and the video for the the bot is finished -- I love Camtasia!

If you have DEveloper edition as you have in your profile, then I see no reason this wouldn't work out well.

As a standard user shit never can get made properly or can't fulfill certain simple bot requests for clients.

Have had to turn down so many because I didn't have 1-2 features of a developer version.

• 3 weeks later...