UBot Underground

Buying Ubot In 2015

Hi uboters i am new to this world i have a bit of a programming background with c# Java but dont have time to code, my plan is to make simple bots give them for free gather emails start making better and bigger bots use those emails to bring sale . 

My question is i have read so many post regarding bugs with ubot 5 and so many question in my mind ...

Question no.

1. The subscription standard , Professional , developer are these subs annual basis or lifetime .

2. Is it really working i mean its almost end of 2015 should i invest handsome money for a software that's a lot buggy have high cost and more the problems are not solved . ( sorry i am not here to criticize ubot studio nor i am capable of saying about it , its just a mystery software because there are no trails )
3. Buy a standard membership give it a shot .

Thanks for your time i love this community but its becoming less active day by day i have saved for ubot since 2012 really excited to join you guys ... 

Welcome... :)  First rule of Ubot... dont talk about Ubot.  :ph34r:

hope that helps :)

Lol a little ubot humor...

get dev then you can remove the branding.

its for lifetime, updates are after 6 months are fairly priced. $5-10 per month. You dont have to get updates, but I like to. :)

Check out the sales page,

You may also want to style you app via themes and css, then check out my sig.  B)

I bought Ubot a couple of years ago and have made the money back easy, then some. And Learned a ton about building apps... it really laid a nice foundation for learning other languages. I really needed the visual aids Ubot offfers at first to learn the basics. It was a learning curve I tried to navigate for years. . . ya,  but had no luck, after i learned simple scripting with this app, learning other languages I can handle well now. :)  lol kind of funny how the brain works. :)

Peace

• Like 1

Hi uboters i am new to this world i have a bit of a programming background with c# Java but dont have time to code, my plan is to make simple bots give them for free gather emails start making better and bigger bots use those emails to bring sale . 

My question is i have read so many post regarding bugs with ubot 5 and so many question in my mind ...

Question no.

1. The subscription standard , Professional , developer are these subs annual basis or lifetime .

2. Is it really working i mean its almost end of 2015 should i invest handsome money for a software that's a lot buggy have high cost and more the problems are not solved . ( sorry i am not here to criticize ubot studio nor i am capable of saying about it , its just a mystery software because there are no trails )

3. Buy a standard membership give it a shot .

Thanks for your time i love this community but its becoming less active day by day i have saved for ubot since 2012 really excited to join you guys ... 

With the latest release of UBot Studio Stealth, new customers should be VERY happy - the latest version is a complete browser update, which means UBot works flawlessly on more websites than ever before and continues to be on the cutting edge of web automation.

Older customers should rejoice, because this update solves an issue that more complex scripts sometimes encountered, which was a bug in the 3rd party browser UBot used. They should also be very excited about the compatibility of UBot 5.9+, because it includes both the older browser and the new framework, so even if they encounter an issue, they can simply roll back to the previous browser. 

And everyone should be very excited about the new features: Threadspawn, Headless browsing, Header Control, Incognito mode, and cookie control. There's never been an easier way to automate the web and make sure that you control what websites know about you. 

Don't forget that there is a 30 day refund guarantee. If you had any issue with UBot, bugs or anything else, you can just open a ticket and get your money back. 

As Edward said, the cost of the software is a one time purchase. If you want updates, they are very low, and worth it because features are added regularly along with bug fixes. 

Pretty hard to beat that. 

OP, I've PM'd you some more info as well.

Lol you can't ask that here, as any non positive reply would be deleted

Just so there's no confusion, what zap is referring to is the fact that we moderate our forum, to keep it clear of people who spam, derail, attack others, start flame wars etc. General negativity is certainly discouraged (I mean, in general human discourse), but we don't delete posts just because we disagree with someone.