UBot Underground

Problem With Focus When Interacting With Save As Dialog

I am willing to pay an immediate, $50 fee to anyone who can help me with the problem described in this question:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18299-problem-with-focus-when-interacting-with-save-as-dialog/

For anyone willing to take on this small task, I will send you login credentials to the target website, and my code which does 95% complete for what is required.  I need your help to complete the last 5% which is basically clicking a `Download` button on a PDF.js web viewer control, and then specifying the file name and path in the Save As dialog box that pops up.  

The problem I am having is that I cannot seem to access the Save As dialog box from uBot.  Also, once the Save As dialog box is open, I cannot interact with uBot at all, which makes debugging difficult.  I believe that the problem relates to program focus and when to transfer focus from uBot to Save As, and back again.

I am willing to pay a minimum of $50 to anyone who can solve this for me.  Extra payment considered for quick turnaround.

Cheers,

Dan