UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Multilogin is good but the price is so expensive, we probably only need a feature like "Selenium Hardened integration" so that we don't get detected when using exbrowser.

If you have an idea how to do this, please let me know :-)

But honestly, most of the time nothing get's detected. There are some websites who have anti automation techniques. 

But in my opinion, building bots for those websites, is always a fight. you never know when they stop you. You never know when they shut you down. 

And if you build your business around something that unreliable, it's a big risk.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

This may be a dumb question, but I didn't see it in the docs or in the thread (if I overlooked it, I do apologize):

Is there a way to tell if Exbrowser is running and attached to a bot?

Use case: when initializing a scraping session, id like to see if Exbrowser is already running and ready to go (to save time instead of starting a new browser for every scrape), or if a user closed it so it needs to relaunch before scraping.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Edited by drewness

Hi.

There is a function called "ExBrowser Browser alive". 
but keep in mind, it's always a bad idea if users interact with the browser in between.

You need to run commands within the same thread. So if you launch EXBrowser, it is "connected" to the ubot thread id that you launched it with. 
If you launch new ubot commands from other threads or via buttons for example, you need to be careful with that kind of stuff. You might run into some issues here.

Even more complicated when you run multithreading. 

So it depends a bit on the usecase..

Dan

Hi.

There is a function called "ExBrowser Browser alive".

but keep in mind, it's always a bad idea if users interact with the browser in between.

You need to run commands within the same thread. So if you launch EXBrowser, it is "connected" to the ubot thread id that you launched it with.

If you launch new ubot commands from other threads or via buttons for example, you need to be careful with that kind of stuff. You might run into some issues here.

Even more complicated when you run multithreading.

So it depends a bit on the usecase..

Dan

Perfect, thanks Dan! Yeah I'd prefer they not interact with the browser at all and will be taking steps to limit that, just wanted to use the alive check as a fallback. I appreciate it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

i search in your facebook group , i did not find any info about exbrowser ml command

That's not fully implemented yet. Still working on it. If I can get everything integrated, this will be part of V2.0

Dan

That's not fully implemented yet. Still working on it. If I can get everything integrated, this will be part of V2.0

Dan

today it suddenly can not play the song from Spotify.com in the exbrowser chrome browser, it shows "An error occurred", does it detect exbrowser? can anyone help me out with this, thanks!!

today it suddenly can not play the song from Spotify.com in the exbrowser chrome browser, it shows "An error occurred", does it detect exbrowser? can anyone help me out with this, thanks!!

Hi.

In you support ticket, the error message shows "Browser outdated". So it looks like your browser version isn't supported by Spotify anymore.

Give it a try with a newer one. Ignore the EXB message telling you you have the wrong browser version. And see if that helps.

If you want to communicate with me directly, please use the support system. I don't do support via the forum. It's to complicated to do stuff in different places.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

for complied bot, if i set run as administrator on win 10, it runs ok, but on win2016 , the browser will not launch properly, any solution?

I heard from some people that they had to install a couple of additional components.

Like Desktop Experience. Which is a server feature if I remember correctly?

Maybe you also need some .net and c++ packages? Someone wrote something about running ubot on a server os here in the forum. But it's been a while ago already.

Dan

Version 2.0 Head up.

I'm aiming for a 1st of October release date. 
Will run a 1-week pre-launch for existing customers, so they can get in with a discount. 
Will share more info soon. Please stay tuned. 
Cheers
Dan
  • Like 1

Guys,

I'm going to discuss some ExBrowser 2.0 Stuff over in the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExBrowserPlugin/

Need to have it somewhere in one place. 

So here, on my blog, via email, support forum and facebook. 

Would be to much to have it everywhere. So I decided to do it in the Facebook Group. 

So if you're interested in the new pricing structure, beta plans and features, join us here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ExBrowserPlugin/

Cheers

Dan

One of my customers installed software in windows vista and the bot is using a headless chrome and he sees the following error as in screenshot below image which is ,"chromedriver238.exe entry point not found

https://imgur.com/2LiDovh.png

as soon as the headless chrome runs, the error is seen, what could be solution for tihis?

October, waiting for the new release````

i have one problem to solve google recaptcha with exbrowser.

with normal browser, i can solve google recaptcha manually easy

but with exbrowser ,manually too,  it would ask me try again though i solve the recpatcha correctly.  i test it for many times, and with full installation chrome/firefox and portable chrome/firefox

October, waiting for the new release````

i have one problem to solve google recaptcha with exbrowser.

with normal browser, i can solve google recaptcha manually easy

but with exbrowser ,manually too,  it would ask me try again though i solve the recpatcha correctly.  i test it for many times, and with full installation chrome/firefox and portable chrome/firefox

Google Recaptcha is designed to prevent automation. So... it's very likely that they have ways to detect automation. There is no way around that.

Multilogin has some tools and ways to protect that and make it harder. But even then, it's not impossible for websites to detect stuff.

Just imagine how many engineers google has to fight something. And how many engineers we have here. 

So first of all, you should always look into your business model and check if you're maybe at risk with what you are doing. 

I wrote an article about that here:

https://www.bot-factory.com/is-your-business-at-risk/

Because if you automate websites to make money, and you rely on not being detected.. You might be out of business very quickly. 

There are many legal ways to automate stuff. So always be very careful when you do something grayhat, and rely on that money.

So.. that being said. You can also look into captcha automation. There are some tools out there, who solve v3 captchas in a slightly different way. 

I looked at this couple of months ago. So I'm not 100% up2date on the latest technology here. But I might take a look at that and make a tutorial for V2.0

If you want to hide stuff, you can also look at:

https://multilogin.com/

Pretty expensive tool, so not for everyone. But I'm currently working on supporting that in V2.0. 

Regards

Dan

Anyone help me, how to use authenticated proxies using firefox in exbrowser, tried various firefox addons but failed  :(

1. First try it manually. Find something that works. 

2. Then look into automation.

3. Proxy with authentication and firefox was always tricky.

4. Maybe look into a system wide proxy / vpn solution. So you can route the traffic via a local proxy 127.0.0.1 and that service then authenticates and redirects to your "real "proxy.

But keep in mind, that wouldn't work for multithreading. Or only if that tool would have multiple ports locally

Hope this helps a bit.

Dan

ExBrowser Updates!

Are there any Commands or Functions in the current version, where something is not clear or not working?

And I mean this in a more general way. Not problems you have with an individual website.

More like commands who are complicated to use. Where stuff could be simplified. Or where you need 3 commands all the time to archive something, that could be simplified?

I'm currently looking at everything and try to figure out what can be optimized and simplified. So if you have something in mind, please share it here.

Thank you
Dan

Are there any Commands or Functions in the current version, where something is not clear or not working?

If this possible, you can write guide how use multithread in ExBrowser v2? (Or create video) For example parsing results from google or parsing articles from wikipedia. 10+ threads.

Before using this plugin in the future, I would like to see how this work. This very important for me.

One of my customers installed software in windows vista and the bot is using a headless chrome and he sees the following error as in screenshot below image which is ,"chromedriver238.exe entry point not found

lol, we can use headless chrome with exbrowser? How?

Edited by Misha