UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

page source of any page

Hey,

As Marani said, grab the entire page HTML with $ExBrowser Document Text, .. then, ..

If you want HTML between <body> tags using Regex :

(?s)(?<=<body>).+(?=<\/body>)

If you want Text only using Xpath :

x://body

Cheers

CJ

• Like 2

I will need training , i making some bot for my company and i will need assistent, i will pay highest rate for hourly class, if somebody know good ubot+ exbrowser, please ping me on skype  aleksandar_kamenicki, thanks 

If you are willing to pay then why not asking Dan (the creator of exb), you can kill it with the developer's help.

I will need training , i making some bot for my company and i will need assistent, i will pay highest rate for hourly class, if somebody know good ubot+ exbrowser, please ping me on skype  aleksandar_kamenicki, thanks 

• Like 1

I'm available for consultancy and individual work. Just hit me up on dan(ad)bot-factory.com and I'm happy to discuss your project.

Cheers

Dan

The only thing I don’t like is whenever I post something on the Facebook group it has to be approved. Why are you filtering posts. Do you have something to hide?

Yes hide dumbass spammers that want to join groups and post ridiculous ass shit.  There is many reasons to moderate posts.  Nothing to hide, as you can see from 81 pages (800+ comments in this thread)

• Like 2

Yes hide dumbass spammers that want to join groups and post ridiculous ass shit. There is many reasons to moderate posts. Nothing to hide, as you can see from 81 pages (800+ comments in this thread)

So delete the spam. It probably takes the same amount of time of you having to read the post and then approving it or not. I have posted on there before and it takes days for my post to show. By that time I probably figured out my question already.

I’m in all sorts of groups. Way bigge the u it thin tank r and when I post it goes up right away and usually people start answering right away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes hide dumbass spammers that want to join groups and post ridiculous ass shit.  There is many reasons to moderate posts.  Nothing to hide, as you can see from 81 pages (800+ comments in this thread)

I posted the same question i posted here on the FB group a couple of days ago and still no answer and still pending approval.

post-9583-0-33807600-1538179327_thumb.jpg

its been said before if you want support to send to email or support ticket is best.

there are some groups i manage i moderate posts, and some that i let posts through.

To each their own and how its decided how they wish to have them setup.

Now I've checked back to middle of July for a post from you here and dont see one from you asking a questions.

Feel free to send me the question on email if you like to admin [ad] botguru.net or skype: emw-dgn 
or private message or in the comments here

is there any way to save scrrenshot element without zoom out browser ?

when i download image captcha by this command , browser is always zoom out.

Hey,

On some occasions you can do the following :

1. Scrape the image "src"
  2. Load it into the internal browser using a "Load HTML"
  3. Download it from there.

Cant say for sure without knowing the page your trying to download from but it works in most cases.

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

Hey,

On some occasions you can do the following :

• Scrape the image "src"
  • Load it into the internal browser using a "Load HTML"
  • Download it from there.

Cant say for sure without knowing the page your trying to download from but it works in most cases.

Cheers

CJ

Thank but

Some pages dont accept to download direct image link or image link will refresh when request .

I cant download from direct image link

Thank but

Some pages dont accept to download direct image link or image link will refresh when request .

I cant download from direct image link

Hey,

Ah, that's a shame, .. looks like you have to put up with the browser resizing im afraid :/

To my knowledge there is no way to prevent the browser resizing when downloading an image using exbrowser (i could be wrong, often am lol).

Im sure there will be a way to achieve this with cookies and such but that's a whole bunch of complication.

Unless of course someone else has any pearls of wisdom ?

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

Please open a support ticket and give me an exacmple where and why the resizing is a problem with the screenshot.
The thing why the resizing happens is because otherwise it might not extract the picture correctly all the time. 

But I can take a look at that part of the code again. It's been in the product sine a while and there are many updates to the driver since then. 
So maybe there is another way of doing this now.

But as long as no one has problems with anything, I normally don't look into code again.

EXB has so many commands and functions already, that I really need feedback from users to know where to spent my energy. 

And a support ticket with details so I can reproduce it easily on my end, without going through hundred lines of code, is the only way for me. 

Cheers

Dan

• Like 2

Has anyone every had a customer that could not use the EXB Navigate? I recently moved more of my scrapers to EXB from the Ubot browser and suddenly I am getting more emails for support. Main issues are

1) Exb doesn't open at all. I have included a full copy of 67.0 as a portable with the program and it is used by default. Works for me works for others but doesn't work for some.

2) Exbrowser will open but never navigate to a website, or it will navigate to 0.0.234.195 when using proxies. 

I am about to just refund the one guy I have like 20 emails from him over the last few days. I have no idea and I can not find any logical reason as to why exbrowser can open for him but never actually navigate to a website. He says all firewalls/antivirus is off, home internet connection, and windows defended turned off, with proxies, without proxies.

I really just want to know a better way to tell people what to do to fix the issues. Telling them I don't know why its happening or have them do this or that with no results just makes it seem like I am guessing (which I am). 

Has anyone every had a customer that could not use the EXB Navigate? I recently moved more of my scrapers to EXB from the Ubot browser and suddenly I am getting more emails for support. Main issues are

1) Exb doesn't open at all. I have included a full copy of 67.0 as a portable with the program and it is used by default. Works for me works for others but doesn't work for some.

2) Exbrowser will open but never navigate to a website, or it will navigate to 0.0.234.195 when using proxies. 

I am about to just refund the one guy I have like 20 emails from him over the last few days. I have no idea and I can not find any logical reason as to why exbrowser can open for him but never actually navigate to a website. He says all firewalls/antivirus is off, home internet connection, and windows defended turned off, with proxies, without proxies.

I really just want to know a better way to tell people what to do to fix the issues. Telling them I don't know why its happening or have them do this or that with no results just makes it seem like I am guessing (which I am). 

Hi.

Why do you use a browser version that is not supported with 1.3.2.6?

Please check:

https://support.bot-factory.com/knowledgebase.php?article=25

Besides that, such an error can have multiple reasons. First export the debug log to see if there are any errors. And let that guy sent this to you.

Then check if he's using an up2date windows 10 operating system in english language. Not other old stuff. 

Ensure that the paths you're using to point to the portable browser are correct. Also export those variables that you use to a log file and check everything. 

You have to include tracking in your bot to validate every single step. And see what happens on his PC. 

Sometimes an OS installation is messed up and stuff doesn't work.

I also had a case where the installed browser had to be removed completely first. Reboot. Use Chrome cleanup tool. Reboot. Try again.

If it still doesn work, install chrome again. Reboot. Try again.

And yes, very often you're guessing. Because PC installations are so different. And it's all software, and stuff can be messed up.

But if you track the variables and everything, you have some good informations. 

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Hey,

Are they using a VPN or Kaspersky by any chance ?

Only asking as i had a very similar problem a couple of weeks back were all my bots using ExBrowser started to "play up".

I see they already mentioned they disabled all av/firewalls but if they are using a VPN it could be causing mischief.

Ive had well over 1000 past customers have various odd little issues like this so if i stumble across anything else similar ill give you a shout.

Cheers

CJ

Hey,

Are they using a VPN or Kaspersky by any chance ?

Only asking as i had a very similar problem a couple of weeks back were all my bots using ExBrowser started to "play up".

I see they already mentioned they disabled all av/firewalls but if they are using a VPN it could be causing mischief.

Ive had well over 1000 past customers have various odd little issues like this so if i stumble across anything else similar ill give you a shout.

Cheers

CJ

Just to confirm, I have this issue when X-VPN is running (connected). not a big deal to me though.

Hi.

Why do you use a browser version that is not supported with 1.3.2.6?

Please check:

https://support.bot-factory.com/knowledgebase.php?article=25

Besides that, such an error can have multiple reasons. First export the debug log to see if there are any errors. And let that guy sent this to you.

Then check if he's using an up2date windows 10 operating system in english language. Not other old stuff. 

Ensure that the paths you're using to point to the portable browser are correct. Also export those variables that you use to a log file and check everything. 

You have to include tracking in your bot to validate every single step. And see what happens on his PC. 

Sometimes an OS installation is messed up and stuff doesn't work.

I also had a case where the installed browser had to be removed completely first. Reboot. Use Chrome cleanup tool. Reboot. Try again.

If it still doesn work, install chrome again. Reboot. Try again.

And yes, very often you're guessing. Because PC installations are so different. And it's all software, and stuff can be messed up.

But if you track the variables and everything, you have some good informations. 

Cheers

Dan

The one bugger has it running now, when he flooded me with 20 emails about how it wouldn't navigate to any website at all. Even sent screen shots of how the browser didn't work and it was stuck on navigate, but now i can see it open on his system in newer screen shots! Sometimes you just get the worst crazy customers. I will try to get it out out him what he was doing. I got another 15 emails from him today alone. Kiling me. 

I thought i had a compatible version.  Can you make a mirror of the portable supported version? If you don't want the downloads send it to me and I will S3 it and post the link here for public use. I tried to find it but haven't had any luck. The portable apps source forge link from pages ago is not capable of downloading chrome to install it. It must no longer be on googles servers or portableapps. 

The one bugger has it running now, when he flooded me with 20 emails about how it wouldn't navigate to any website at all. Even sent screen shots of how the browser didn't work and it was stuck on navigate, but now i can see it open on his system in newer screen shots! Sometimes you just get the worst crazy customers. I will try to get it out out him what he was doing. I got another 15 emails from him today alone. Kiling me. 

I thought i had a compatible version.  Can you make a mirror of the portable supported version? If you don't want the downloads send it to me and I will S3 it and post the link here for public use. I tried to find it but haven't had any luck. The portable apps source forge link from pages ago is not capable of downloading chrome to install it. It must no longer be on googles servers or portableapps. 

Hi.

Sometimes it's easier to just sent a refund. I mean, I try to make as many customers happy as possible always. But there are people, who are realling pushing it.. And I did that 2-3 times in the past. That I just said.. Listen.. I can't help you anymore.. Sent you a refund. Keep the software for free. But don't contact me anymore please.

Dan

• Like 1