UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Sorry if this has been asked before, are we able to use extensions and plugins on Firefox and Chrome? And if so, how? I just started using exbrowser and the tutorials on YouTube, but all I have done so far is launched the browser and navigated to google. When I checked the browser that it brought up, it was not using my own configuration (I already have Firefox as my main browser, with many plugins active).

EDIT:

Never mind, with a little digging I answered my own question! Here it is for others who want to know the answer:

https://youtu.be/xf4RUzGaf-A?list=PLun8zsNfYLfIWrYEDRk14AwU2UdASbexp

ExBrowser is great!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

@Dan is the regular proxy support removed in 1318 ?

In 1318 the IPV6 proxies work ok, but all other HTTP and SOCKS do not and the browsers go through system ip.

I have tested with both ubot studio and compiled bots in 3 systems and regular proxy support does not seem to work anymore.

Example mode not working:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set HTTP Proxy", "163.172.110.162:1751", "", ""), "")

Example IPV6 mode working through HTTP proxy parameter:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set HTTP Proxy", "atl1.infiniproxy.com:62001", "us-tl21", "U8kwVNFGv2aB"), "")

EDIT: i think there's a bug or i'm missing something because the below example works for HTTP:

Example HTTP working:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set ipv6 Proxy", "107.175.1.176", 32129), "")

Confused that HTTP proxies work with the ipv6 parameter but not with the first regular ones from above !?
Shouldn´t the IPV6 parameter have username:proxy ? I only see ip ad port

http://i.imgur.com/HXYII7X.png

• Like 1

@Dan is the regular proxy support removed in 1318 ?

In 1318 the IPV6 proxies work ok, but all other HTTP and SOCKS do not and the browsers go through system ip.

I have tested with both ubot studio and compiled bots in 3 systems and regular proxy support does not seem to work anymore.

Example mode not working:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set HTTP Proxy", "163.172.110.162:1751", "", ""), "")

Example IPV6 mode working through HTTP proxy parameter:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set HTTP Proxy", "atl1.infiniproxy.com:62001", "us-tl21", "U8kwVNFGv2aB"), "")

EDIT: i think there's a bug or i'm missing something because the below example works for HTTP:

Example HTTP working:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set ipv6 Proxy", "107.175.1.176", 32129), "")

Confused that HTTP proxies work with the ipv6 parameter but not with the first regular ones from above !?

Shouldn´t the IPV6 parameter have username:proxy ? I only see ip ad port

HXYII7X.png

I'll look into it now. But please open a support ticket for stuff like this next time. 

Thank you very much!

Dan

Hey,

I was wondering how can I select a google search hint ?

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Clean Debug Log")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Incognito Mode"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://google.com")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text (Human Delay)", "//*[@id=\"lst-ib\"]", "cat", 40, 120)

after that I will need to randomly select a result hint ... 

http://puu.sh/x8XMB/4b2e653571.png

Any idea ?

Regards

I just notice that function $ExBrowser Maximize Window not working correctly, not opening full size.

Any idea how to solve this issue?

As always with issues, open a support ticket. Then i will look into it.

And don't forget the details.

Which browser, versions and so on.

Dan

Choosing all the hints:

//div[contains(@id,'sbse')]

To reach a hint by index:

//div[@id='sbse3']

change the number "3" to get the desired hint.

Ok that was an example of what I need in another website. Problem is all id`s are the same ex: sbse and I would like to select random one.

Works like this: people enter zip code and a list of address it shown .. from that I want to select a random one. I found how to select the first one.

This is my code that will click on the first one.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text2", "//*[@id=\"addressLookup\"]", "Yes", #zipcode, 12, 63)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "//li[@class=\"c-address-hints__element ng-scope\"]", "Appear", 30)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//li[@class=\"c-address-hints__element ng-scope\"]")

Any idea ?

Regards

URL of the website is needed for a better understanding, but this may work:

loop(5)
    set(#randomNumber,$rand(1,4),"Global")
    alert("//li[@class="c-address-hints__element ng-scope"][{#randomNumber}]")
}

Edited by Marani
  • Like 1

@Dan awsome update however i'm still a little confused about the proxy connection parameters !?

http://i.imgur.com/sNuhR2y.png

Sorry if i missed something but i tried to connect to a socks5 proxy like above and i get that warning with both Chrome and FF however i remember in previous versions was working.

Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know this plugin is the best. Solves all Ubot browser issues and makes a more stable usage.

NEED HELP THO!

I am doing this to scrape attribute but keeps giving me issues.

add list to list(%my_connections, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "<data-control-name=\"profile\">", "href"), "Delete", "Global")

Also without <>

add list to list(%my_connections, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "data-control-name=\"profile\"", "href"), "Delete", "Global")

Also used x: 

add list to list(%my_connections, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "x:<data-control-name=\"profile\">", "href"), "Delete", "Global")

Cant seem to make it work. I need some help using this function since it is the most improtant for me.

Also is it possible to use wild cards?

@dan Purchased like 12 hours ago still haven't got the license details.

Transaction ID: 
AP-2XX88938CN353263R

I hope we can sort this issue faster.
I have also opened the ticked around 10 hours earlier

Ticket Number : NYX-MXQ-MRUP

@Dan awsome update however i'm still a little confused about the proxy connection parameters !?

http://i.imgur.com/sNuhR2y.png

Sorry if i missed something but i tried to connect to a socks5 proxy like above and i get that warning with both Chrome and FF however i remember in previous versions was working.

Hi.

That part didn't change. Chrome and FF don't support socks proxy with authentication. If you find a documentation how to configure that natively, please send me a support ticket with the details.

Or try to add it to the http proxy option and see if that works.

Dan

@dan Purchased like 12 hours ago still haven't got the license details.

Transaction ID: 
AP-2XX88938CN353263R

I hope we can sort this issue faster.

I have also opened the ticked around 10 hours earlier

Ticket Number : NYX-MXQ-MRUP

Hi.

the public forum is not the place to post this kind of question. You already opened a ticket (correct way) and sent an email.

First of all, license activation is manual and can take up to 24 hours. Sometimes longer depending on my schedule. 

I might be in a different timezone than you. And I might also travel for business reasons. And if you purchase on the weekend, I might be out with my kids. 

So I understand that people are very excited to get started. But I can't guarantee that all the time.

And sending multiple messages on multiple channels doesn't make it a second faster. A support ticket is absolutely enough. I will definitely see it. And as soon as I have access to my PC, I will activate the license.

Thanks a lot for your understanding. 

Kindest regards

Dan

Hello!

Just wanted to let you all know this plugin is the best. Solves all Ubot browser issues and makes a more stable usage.

NEED HELP THO!

I am doing this to scrape attribute but keeps giving me issues.

add list to list(%my_connections, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "<data-control-name=\"profile\">", "href"), "Delete", "Global")

Also without <>

add list to list(%my_connections, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "data-control-name=\"profile\"", "href"), "Delete", "Global")

Also used x: 

add list to list(%my_connections, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "x:<data-control-name=\"profile\">", "href"), "Delete", "Global")

Cant seem to make it work. I need some help using this function since it is the most improtant for me.

Also is it possible to use wild cards?

You should convert that into xpath. This is not a correct xpath expression. The plugin supports ubot expressions. But in the background the plugin tries to convert those to xpath anyway. 

And that is not always possible. And only works for very easy stuff.

So you absolutely have to learn xpath and write correct xpath expressions. That's the only way to do it and solve more complex stuff. Check out my free video course on this.

Regards

Dan

Is there a way to switch to tab position like switch to tab1 or tab 2?

Exbrowser have a switch to window tab command that you can put the title of the tab but sometimes open tabs have the same titles.

Unfortunately not. We can only automate stuff that the browser supports out of the box. I can not add new features to the browsers. And if there is no interface, then it can't be done. 

And in that case, there is no way to directly access a specific tab. There might be a plugin / extension to do something like that? Maybe something to give a try?

Regards

Dan

Unfortunately not. We can only automate stuff that the browser supports out of the box. I can not add new features to the browsers. And if there is no interface, then it can't be done. 

And in that case, there is no way to directly access a specific tab. There might be a plugin / extension to do something like that? Maybe something to give a try?

Regards

Dan

To add on to this - I have found many Chrome Extensions that sort-of do what I want, or can be configured to do what I want. You can always decompile these extensions, edit the code, and pack it again and then you can just load the *.crx file using ExBrowser. I even had a challenge with tabs where the sites I was visiting would open many tabs from ads and such, so I managed to fix that with a popup blocker extension that I modified to only block certain sites. Most extensions will require you to install them then add all the sites manually which you want to block, so I did exactly that and found how it stores that data then I just edited the code of the extension by putting that same data to be loaded in by default (hardcoded into the script). Then I packed it and loaded it and I was all set. 

Lots of people have coded chrome extensions and you can find them and edit them to your specific usage if you know a bit about coding.

• Like 1

I'm missing something with solving captchas on exbrowser. I'm using the recaptcha plugin and running the api. It solves everything and submits but the captcha has been wrong every time. Tried multiple sites, user agents, proxies, ect.

Any ideas on what I'm missing? Should I be loading a referrer or cookies before hand? ( I'm an exbrowser nob ) Though I doubt that's the issue. Any ideas? thank you.

ExBrowser Update 1.3.2.0

Changelog:

Proxy fixes

Firefox Proxy Authentication Update!

Maximize Window fixes

Disable Notifications Option (Chrome)

Selenium und Driver Updates

Info:

Firefox Proxy Authentication now works with a FF Extension.

So no need for AutoIt and Window handling anymore. That makes it works

a lot better. And now also supports multithreading with FF and proxy authentication.

Known Limitations:

Since a couple of firefox versions, it's not possible to send certain Keystrokes via the automation

framework to the firefox browser. Because of that it's not possible to open or close additional tabs and windows.

If a website opens a new tab / window, this can still be automated. But you can not close it and you can not switch between tabs / windows.

If this is a requirement, you have to use Chrome. Unfortunately this is nothing I can fix myself.

But as soon as there is a fix or workaround, I will implement it.

Supported and tested Browsers:

FF: 55.0.3

Chrome: 60.0.3112.113

• Like 1