UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

EXB Launch Issues

Some people report that they have issues launching chrome and / or firefox.

It might be that we have some kind of version incompatability between the plugin and latest browser versions.

I will integrate the new selenium and driver updates as soon as I have internet again in my new appartment.

But that might take up to two weeks.

Here's what you can try.

Downgrade to previous browser versions.

With downgrade I mean the full release numbers.

So if you use 56.0.2924 do NOT try other 56.x versions.

Downgrade to 55.x and test it. And also try one lower as well 54.x

You can get the portable FF and chrome versions here:

If someone has that launch issue and is able to solve it with a browser downgrade, please post your working 

combination here.

Do NOT post if it doesn't work because we already know about the problem and writing it here doesn't provide additional value!

Thanks a lot for your support!

Dan

chrome portable 55 , 54  are not allowed to be install online any more, can you please share a link for full package?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

the proxy with the username and password dont work for chrome or firefox ,any solutions plz 

If username contains @ then it's a known bug that will be fixed in next release.

ETA 1-2 Weeks from now.

Dan

• Like 1

To fix this issue you need to delete exb folder from appdata and run ubot again to download files.

This worked for me.

Edit: Although I get an "Access is denied" error when I call CleanUp

Edit 2: Restarted Ubot and that error is now gone.

So this happened again, not sure why since there was no update since it last happened. This also fixed it again but since there was no update in-between it must be some external factor (note: I did update Chrome during this time)

Are you adding the plugin after the source code is already open then calling the cleanup command?

the problem is that  it has not initialized the plugin even though its been added.
So add in some exbrowser code, relaunch the source with the exbrowser already selected, then try again.

• Like 1

In ExBrowser Dan run a get appdata path method to retrieve your application data path. For a strange reason some times this method doesn't work. When you delete exb folder on ubot start he download missing files first and then it continue to get path so is like having a wait command on start. My opinion is that Dan need to change this method with something else.

• Like 1

Does anyone found a way to send html message with exbrowser on gmail?

There's a workaround but it needs to be done manually. Load the html message to a browser and copy them to clipboard then paste it to gmail message.

If there's an option on exbrowser to copy to clipboard by element we can load the message to a browser and copy it to clipboard.

This worked for me.

Edit: Although I get an "Access is denied" error when I call CleanUp

Edit 2: Restarted Ubot and that error is now gone.

In ExBrowser Dan run a get appdata path method to retrieve your application data path. For a strange reason some times this method doesn't work. When you delete exb folder on ubot start he download missing files first and then it continue to get path so is like having a wait command on start. My opinion is that Dan need to change this method with something else.

I'm almost done with V1.3.1. And I overworked that routine. 

I'll look at the code one more time after lunch and some fresh air, so that I don't miss anything else. And also add some additional exception handling. 

But I think I already found the problem.

And V1.3.1 also includes all the latest drivers and engines that are available as of today. So all latest browsers are fixed. 

I'll send an email later today with the first test version so that you guys can take a look.

Dan

Does anyone found a way to send html message with exbrowser on gmail?

There's a workaround but it needs to be done manually. Load the html message to a browser and copy them to clipboard then paste it to gmail message.

If there's an option on exbrowser to copy to clipboard by element we can load the message to a browser and copy it to clipboard.

Could you PM me some more details what exactly you mean here? 

Like typing into the email field with gmail?

Dan

• Like 1

I'll look at the code one more time after lunch and some fresh air, so that I don't miss anything else. And also add some additional exception handling. 

But I think I already found the problem.

And V1.3.1 also includes all the latest drivers and engines that are available as of today. So all latest browsers are fixed. 

Hey Dan, 

Are there any different or specific requirements for Exbrowser to run smoothly within a VPS environment ?

I've been around the net reading as much as humanly possible so i wouldn't have to pester you, but no matter which article/blog/fix/solution i read regarding the driver compatibilities/restrictions i seem to just get taken down a bunch of rabbit holes that end up back where i started, .. 

I've had a few customers (only the last month or so) reporting that they are seeing a large error message which i am familiar with when using Exbrowser with an UN-supported browser version, 

I've logged into their VPS's and tried many different Chrome/FF versions but always the same error message and the browser that does open is non functional and wont load any webpages, config or settings.

My initial thoughts were perhaps a .NET issue or maybe even something VPS side blocking, ... 

but after checking the only difference in setup between my test PC's and the customer's VPS is the Operating System (generally, not including specs).

So are there any pearls of wisdom or rule of thumb i can use when trying to diagnose the problem ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

CJ 

Hey Dan, 

Are there any different or specific requirements for Exbrowser to run smoothly within a VPS environment ?

I've been around the net reading as much as humanly possible so i wouldn't have to pester you, but no matter which article/blog/fix/solution i read regarding the driver compatibilities/restrictions i seem to just get taken down a bunch of rabbit holes that end up back where i started, .. 

I've had a few customers (only the last month or so) reporting that they are seeing a large error message which i am familiar with when using Exbrowser with an UN-supported browser version, 

I've logged into their VPS's and tried many different Chrome/FF versions but always the same error message and the browser that does open is non functional and wont load any webpages, config or settings.

My initial thoughts were perhaps a .NET issue or maybe even something VPS side blocking, ... 

but after checking the only difference in setup between my test PC's and the customer's VPS is the Operating System (generally, not including specs).

So are there any pearls of wisdom or rule of thumb i can use when trying to diagnose the problem ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

CJ 

Hi.

The Plugin requires .net 4.5. 

And I only test it with windows 10 64bit. That's my development machine. 

But besides that, there are no requirements for the OS. The other dependencies are the browsers.

Dan

• Like 1

Hi.

The Plugin requires .net 4.5. 

And I only test it with windows 10 64bit. That's my development machine. 

But besides that, there are no requirements for the OS. The other dependencies are the browsers.

Dan

Thanks for the reply Dan, 

I was worried you were going to say that lol.

No worries, ill keep digging, a pattern usually emerges with odd little VPS bugs sometimes.

Cheers

CJ

Does that mean that mouse move will work with the latest firefox for this versions once it's available ?   Wonderful if so!

Thanks for the reply Dan, 

I was worried you were going to say that lol.

No worries, ill keep digging, a pattern usually emerges with odd little VPS bugs sometimes.

Cheers

CJ

I've got it running okay on VPS's for both win 7 and 10. VPS usually use the windows server 2013/2016 in "desktop mode" but that doesn't seem to be an issue.

Could it be you have auto-updates in the browsers, current version doesn't work with latest version of Chrome - not tested firefox.

Version I'm using is the portable version of Chrome, couple of versions back and everything runs smoothly.

Other gotcha's with Chome:

You can't copy pofile's from one machine to another.

Running an older version on a machine that has a default newer chrome needs both the custom exe and profile path specified <--- well I think that's required, works anyway.

• Like 1
ExBrowser 1.3.1.0 Beta1

Requires: .Net 4.5

Tested on:

Windows 10 64bit Version.

Chrome Version: 57.0.2987.110 (64-bit)

FF Version: 52.0.1

Ubot: 5.9.44

New Features:

All components updated to latest versions to support latest browsers.

Tracking ProcessIDs to kill "dead" Browsers.

Retry Routine when launching of browser fails the first time.

Download File Proxy support

Save Screenshots. Option for JPG or PNG

Send Special Key: Shift + Enter

Manual Captcha Dialog

Bug Fixes:

Support File Routine fixed. Downloading of additional components caused issues on some systems.

Proxy with Authentication fixed

Firefox Scrape Table FIX

Currently not supported:

The hider routine is disabled for Chrome and FF at the moment. 

This needs some additional coding and validation to make this work.

Firefox Actions. Due to limitations in the current selenium engine, mouse actions are still not supported in FF. 

So everything related to moving the mouse or drag and drop doesn't work in FF.

Tested portable Browser Versions:

Check your Inbox the next 1-2 hours for the download link.

• Like 2

I always use FF portable 46 ... which is best for me so far .. most of the users do the same ... so please don't remove 1.1.9.3 ever ;) and thanks for update. I will check it with my codes and will give feedback. will this new update work with latest FF normal browser and portable browser?

Oh.. Chrome added a new Infobar when you run it with a remote control like we do in EXBrowser.

If that annoys you, you can disable the infobar completely:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Generic Chrome Parameter", "disable-infobars"))

Regards
Dan

Screenshot command is not working on latest version
http://image.prntscr.com/image/f6bc1c66bb6d4499a8063f8f5de0d0a8.pnghttp://image.prntscr.com/image/85c5878c36ce45beb7570dfe68c59f9c.png

Msg box first and then error. Error says that: The process ID 19572 is not executed.

I've got it running okay on VPS's for both win 7 and 10. VPS usually use the windows server 2013/2016 in "desktop mode" but that doesn't seem to be an issue.

Could it be you have auto-updates in the browsers, current version doesn't work with latest version of Chrome - not tested firefox.

Version I'm using is the portable version of Chrome, couple of versions back and everything runs smoothly.

Other gotcha's with Chome:

You can't copy pofile's from one machine to another.

Running an older version on a machine that has a default newer chrome needs both the custom exe and profile path specified <--- well I think that's required, works anyway.

Thanks dmarketing,

I have to make sure the auto-update is off for the reason you mention, ive lost count how many times in the past and watched it update while screaming at my monitor lol.

And yes, definitely a "gotcha" with Chrome's profile, that is a royal pain in the a** 

The VPS I seem to be noticing cropping up in my support tickets more often are Windows Server 2013 and 2016, and in both any browser that opens is already dead if you know what i mean, 

its not even possible to open the "about:config" or settings page, .. 

I will however check out the portable versions, could you possibly leave a link or PM me the Portable Chrome version your using mate ?

Im a bit of a "portable browser virgin" (not my best analogy lmao) due to some bad experiences in the past using one (quite a long time ago now) so veered around trying again,

but if you confirm no issues in a VPS environment then im game :) 

Cheers

CJ

Thanks dmarketing,

I have to make sure the auto-update is off for the reason you mention, ive lost count how many times in the past and watched it update while screaming at my monitor lol.

And yes, definitely a "gotcha" with Chrome's profile, that is a royal pain in the a** 

The VPS I seem to be noticing cropping up in my support tickets more often are Windows Server 2013 and 2016, and in both any browser that opens is already dead if you know what i mean, 

its not even possible to open the "about:config" or settings page, .. 

I will however check out the portable versions, could you possibly leave a link or PM me the Portable Chrome version your using mate ?

Im a bit of a "portable browser virgin" (not my best analogy lmao) due to some bad experiences in the past using one (quite a long time ago now) so veered around trying again,

but if you confirm no issues in a VPS environment then im game :)

Cheers

CJ

Hey, this is the portable version I'm using with the latest exbrowser (excluding the beta just released)

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/portableapps/GoogleChromePortable_56.0.2924.87_online.paf.exe

Only using Chrome due to needing mouse movement but that one works great for me on both Windows Server 2013 and 2016, win7 and win10 respectively. 

In case it helps exact process I used is:

1) Remove all track of any current Chrome install, or the dreaded auto-update seems to still click in. %AppData%/Google is the main one I think to nuke.

2) Run the portable version to install.

3) Use Exbrowser to open using the exe from the install in 2: Something like . D:\installed\ChromePortable\App\Chrome-bin\chrome.exe . for the binary path AND a custom profile (user-data-dir parameter in ubot/exbrowser) <-- this doesn't exist the first time but defining to forces it to be created.  I use D:\installed\ChromePortable\Profile1 but anything should work.

Not sure all the steps on 3 are required but it worked some I'm sticking to it  :)

4) Always run using the same exe and profile defined in 3.

You can copy that directory on the SAME machine to make multiple profiles if needed.

Hope that works for you.

• Like 1

Could you PM me some more details what exactly you mean here? 

Like typing into the email field with gmail?

Dan

Yes its the message area. Try to highlight any text with links on any page then copy it then paste it to the message area. It will paste the content with links on it.

Thanks for adding the shift+enter key! I hope you can make send special key command more flexible. Something like we can customize by ourselves. For example on gmail new email composer if you hit the "control+enter" it will send the email but it's not top priority just something to consider.

Hey, this is the portable version I'm using with the latest exbrowser (excluding the beta just released)

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/portableapps/GoogleChromePortable_56.0.2924.87_online.paf.exe

Only using Chrome due to needing mouse movement but that one works great for me on both Windows Server 2013 and 2016, win7 and win10 respectively. 

In case it helps exact process I used is:

1) Remove all track of any current Chrome install, or the dreaded auto-update seems to still click in. %AppData%/Google is the main one I think to nuke.

2) Run the portable version to install.

3) Use Exbrowser to open using the exe from the install in 2: Something like . D:\installed\ChromePortable\App\Chrome-bin\chrome.exe . for the binary path AND a custom profile (user-data-dir parameter in ubot/exbrowser) <-- this doesn't exist the first time but defining to forces it to be created.  I use D:\installed\ChromePortable\Profile1 but anything should work.

Not sure all the steps on 3 are required but it worked some I'm sticking to it  :)

4) Always run using the same exe and profile defined in 3.

You can copy that directory on the SAME machine to make multiple profiles if needed.

Hope that works for you.

Nice one !

Your an asset to the human race mate ;)

ok, im off to do some testing and hopefully make a couple of customers days that little bit better lol

Thanks again .. sincerely appreciated :) 

Cheers

CJ

Nice one !

Your an asset to the human race mate ;)

ok, im off to do some testing and hopefully make a couple of customers days that little bit better lol

Thanks again .. sincerely appreciated :)

Cheers

CJ

No worries, hope it works.

I've not tired packaging the portable in the ubot installer but in theory you can do it that way as well if clients are installing it .