UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

ok i just submitted a support ticket, and i am going to look into the chromedriver, i had built the bot on my laptop instead of my desktop and it works but now i get errors, something about slate and it cant find the elements but itll work for a while then stop. It seems its not waiting for the elements to show up. I sent over the source file in a .txt with the ticket, look fwd to waiting on a reply. Also my skype is "vemomedia" if you can contact me on there as well.

Hello.

Got your ticket thank you. I don't do support via Skype. That's way to time consuming. So I'm not able to provide that as part of the free support for ExBrowser Plugin.

Let's continue the conversation in via the support ticket.

Regards

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Suggestion on send special command. Please add a shift+enter option. This is to add new line on messages special on facebook.

Also, do you think it's possible to simulate multiple images upload? Like when you open the open file dialog then you hold the control button then select the images you want to upload.

• Like 1

Suggestion on send special command. Please add a shift+enter option. This is to add new line on messages special on facebook.

Also, do you think it's possible to simulate multiple images upload? Like when you open the open file dialog then you hold the control button then select the images you want to upload.

First one I'll add to the next version.

Multiple upload is probably possible as well. Need to look into that when I'm back in the office next week.

Regards

Dan

Hi.

What is a reliable WEBRTC test site? I'm working on a solution for Chrome to prevent WebRTC leakage.

I'm using https://ipleak.net/

And it looks good so far:

https://www.screencast.com/t/shfmCL9zx

Thank you

Dan

https://browserleaks.com/webrtc

Hey Dan, Is it possible to zoom in and out on exbrowser? For example on google maps https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/7877+NW+7th+St,+Miami,+FL+33126,+USA/@25.7767268,-80.3147189,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88d9b9af87017e61:0x271a20f5cc3439d!8m2!3d25.776888!4d-80.3225978?hl=en

I want to zoom in and click coordinates there. Scroll browser command didnt work..

Thanks

Hey Dan, Is it possible to zoom in and out on exbrowser? For example on google maps https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/7877+NW+7th+St,+Miami,+FL+33126,+USA/@25.7767268,-80.3147189,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88d9b9af87017e61:0x271a20f5cc3439d!8m2!3d25.776888!4d-80.3225978?hl=en

I want to zoom in and click coordinates there. Scroll browser command didnt work..

Thanks

Sendkeys  + and -

Did you try type command?

I didn't test it, just an idea.

Dan

Hey Dan,

I think I've got something that has stumped me. I'm trying to automate ifttt recipe setup and when I get to the windows where I can enter recipe information, I cannot for love nor money figure out how to make it work. It's using complex javascript to fill in a hidden textbox.

Here's a sample of the code driving the box:

<div class="growing-text-area" data-reactid=".0.2.0.$=1$actionFields.0.0.1.1:$tweet.1.1.0"><textarea name="fields[tweet]" class="hidden-text" data-reactid=".0.2.0.$=1$actionFields.0.0.1.1:$tweet.1.1.0.0">{{EntryTitle}} {{EntryUrl}}</textarea><div class="visible" data-reactid=".0.2.0.$=1$actionFields.0.0.1.1:$tweet.1.1.0.1" style="border-style: solid; border-width: 4px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: "Avenir Next W01", "Avenir Next", Avenir, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 22.5px; margin: 0px; padding: 9px 13.5px;">{{EntryTitle}} {{EntryUrl}}
</div></div>

If you setup an iftttt accoount and then connect it to a twitter account, you eventually get to this field. I've tried just about everything. The input box is designed to respond to keyboard input and I cannot use the exbrowser type commands to make it work.

Here's a link to see the page I'm talking about: https://www.screencast.com/t/ah9uzAGaVcs

By the way, I can click in the field to activate the box, but I'm not sure how to send characters once I click in the box with the exbrowser click command.

Frank

ok so ive tried on multiple occasions to get the wait functions to work and they seem to just get passed over. because of this i always get a error about "slate" itll say something on the lines of the element can not be found. All of the xpaths are correct and have been tested but the wait functions do not work. I use the ubot wait feature and itll work but when it goes faster itll throw an error.

Hey Dan,

I think I've got something that has stumped me. I'm trying to automate ifttt recipe setup and when I get to the windows where I can enter recipe information, I cannot for love nor money figure out how to make it work. It's using complex javascript to fill in a hidden textbox.

Here's a sample of the code driving the box:

<div class="growing-text-area" data-reactid=".0.2.0.$=1$actionFields.0.0.1.1:$tweet.1.1.0"><textarea name="fields[tweet]" class="hidden-text" data-reactid=".0.2.0.$=1$actionFields.0.0.1.1:$tweet.1.1.0.0">{{EntryTitle}} {{EntryUrl}}</textarea><div class="visible" data-reactid=".0.2.0.$=1$actionFields.0.0.1.1:$tweet.1.1.0.1" style="border-style: solid; border-width: 4px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: "Avenir Next W01", "Avenir Next", Avenir, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 22.5px; margin: 0px; padding: 9px 13.5px;">{{EntryTitle}} {{EntryUrl}}
</div></div>

If you setup an iftttt accoount and then connect it to a twitter account, you eventually get to this field. I've tried just about everything. The input box is designed to respond to keyboard input and I cannot use the exbrowser type commands to make it work.

Here's a link to see the page I'm talking about: https://www.screencast.com/t/ah9uzAGaVcs

By the way, I can click in the field to activate the box, but I'm not sure how to send characters once I click in the box with the exbrowser click command.

Frank

this worked for me using chrome

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "z://textarea[@name=\'fields[tweet]\']")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text2", "z://textarea[@name=\'fields[tweet]\']", "Yes", "my cool tweet", 10, 50)

thanks

kev123

• Like 1

Kev, thanks you! I can't believe I spun my wheels on that one for hours!! I tried other methods like that but exactly that - totally missed it.

Thanks again!

Frank

Unfortunately, it's better if you show an example, but the long and short of it is, even if you xpath is 100%, you may still have to add a small delay after the wait for element statement. This is a method used by many sites to mess with automation. Remember, they are not trying to make it easy for us.

ok so ive tried on multiple occasions to get the wait functions to work and they seem to just get passed over. because of this i always get a error about "slate" itll say something on the lines of the element can not be found. All of the xpaths are correct and have been tested but the wait functions do not work. I use the ubot wait feature and itll work but when it goes faster itll throw an error.

Hey Kev, you put in a z: and not a x: in front of the xpath statements. Is there a reason?

Frank

I don't know the reason, but I never used any of them, just "//" never had any issue.

Hey Kev, you put in a z: and not a x: in front of the xpath statements. Is there a reason?

Frank

Hi.

Great question. And I think I have to add some infos about that into the PDF and also do a video.

But in short.

If you'r Xpath expression starts with // , you don't need x:

The commands and function will identify that you use XPATH (instead of CSS or ubot slectors). When you start with x: OR //

But because xpath expressions don't always start with //, you then have to use x:

((//inv/...............

or

/head/xxx

With Xpath every command / function will always look into all frames and iframes that are available on that page. 

So it will look through regular html code as well as the html code of all frames and iframes that are used by that site.

So..

if you do NOT want that you can use z: in front of your xpath expression.

Then it will NOT look into frames and iframes and only looks through the main html code.

This is usefull to increase performance if the data you need is not within a frame or iframe.

Or if scanning through frames and iframes would give you additional data you don't want.

That being said. For sites that do not use frames or iframes, this doesn't matter at all.

Hope this helps

Dan

• Like 2

Is there a way to disable this kind of popup dialog on chrome https://www.screencast.com/t/0mPiqVsD ?

How would you disable it manually in Chrome? Please keep in mind, we can't change browser behavior. 

We can only remote control what the browser is already able to do.

Dan

How would you disable it manually in Chrome? Please keep in mind, we can't change browser behavior. 

We can only remote control what the browser is already able to do.

Dan

I just found a workaround to this issue. Put the confirm dialog command right after the exbrowser navigate command.

Maybe you can tie confirm dialog command with exbrowser navigate so no need to put a confirm dialog.

I just found a workaround to this issue. Put the confirm dialog command right after the exbrowser navigate command.

Maybe you can tie confirm dialog command with exbrowser navigate so no need to put a confirm dialog.

No, people might want to see some dialog boxes. But you can always use the command if you want to close it automatically. 

So we have a solution for both use cases :-)

Dan