UBot Underground

[Sell] ►►Xpath Builder Pro◄◄

I'd like to get this, but not something I do alot of so I cant bring myself to justify the cost. If you can do like you did with the json path builder (which I bought) and offer a 1pc licence or something for around what I paid for that (37 I think I paid) I'd buy it... or if you want to pm me a coupon code or something bringing it to around that price since I've bought several of your items in the past, that would be great. if not, its cool... just throwing it out there:)

Better to discuss things like that 1:1. You know how to contact me: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Dan

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regex isn't really designed for html documents and its very easy for a complex page to cause issues. You will also find you will have to make more and more complex regex to achieve certain things.   w

XPath Builder Pro has been updated 8/1/2021  and can  be downloaded inside of your account on https://www.exbrowser.net from your members dashboard Download and replace your files wi

Hi Dan,   Disregard, I replied too soon and made newbie mistake, I didn't realize I could override the "attribute to get" field and type in "content". Duh!   Sorry for the bother... but thank you for

Posted Images

Please send me license details for my email ID (see screenshot attached)

Could not send PM.

Thanks

Please use our support system.

PS: Thanks for the purchase, but no need to post "Purchase" in every forum thread.

Thank you

Dan

Hi Dan,

can you tell me where to find support system? And how I can login there?

P.S.: I just post "purchased" for 2 reasons:
- Inform other readers/users what I buy, it might help them with their decision making

- To log my purchase history

I just want to be transparent and honest about my findings and purchases.

Thanks

Hi Dan,

can you tell me where to find support system? And how I can login there?

P.S.: I just post "purchased" for 2 reasons:

- Inform other readers/users what I buy, it might help them with their decision making

- To log my purchase history

I just want to be transparent and honest about my findings and purchases.

Thanks

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com

It's all there. Please watch all the tutorials. 

All products (applications) are managed via license server. 

Please watch the intro video again:

https://exbrowser.s3.amazonaws.com/ExBrowser-Introduction.mp4

Everything is explained in there. You received that when you purchased ExBrowser plugin.

Thanks

Dan

• Like 1

Hey Dan,

Did you get the issue with Tumblr fixed?  I haven't got an update yet and I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss one.

Peace,

LJ

No, and it probably can't be fixed. Because the awesomium browser that is used in Xpath Builder pro seems to be blocked by the Tumblr website.

But you still can use Xpath Builder to build your expressions. Just copy the html element over from Google Chrome if you use ExBrowser plugin and then create your expression with Xpath Builder Pro.

Here's a quick video about what I mean:

For Fullscreen click the vimeo button!

Cheers

Dan

Next Version (Work in progress).

A great feature request. Very simple but something I want to add. 

The next version will have a checkbox, so that Xpath Builder Pro will automatically add the required x: in front of every Xpath Expression. 

Then you can directly copy and paste it into ExBrowser Plugin. 

A very simple thing, but it will save you time. 

Cheers

Dan

Any feature requests?

Guys, I'm currently working on an update for Xpath Builder Pro.

New features I'm working on:

ExBrowser Mode to automatically add x: to the Xpath Expression

Auto Copy Mode. Every new Xpath Expression will be copied to the clipboard automatically.

Things that are not possible at the moment:

Direct integration into Ubot Studio or ExBrowser. So that you can build the expressions without moving to Xpath Builder Pro.
Updating the build in browser to support websites who block Awesomnium

Is ther anything else you would like to see within Xpath Builder PRO? Please let me know as soon as you can.

http://content.screencast.com/users/danwan131/folders/Jing/media/d59afde7-add1-4fba-b011-7caa50745c90/2016-02-27_1047.png

I hopefully can finish everything this weekend and release it.

Dan

Update V1.2.7.5

Changelog:

ExBrowser Mode. Will automatically add x: in Front of Xpath Expression

Auto Copy Mode: Will automatically copy every Xpath Expression into your Clipboard

Updates:

Some library and component updates.No visible change, more a stability thing for the browser.

Old Versions of the Application will NOT update automatically this time. 

You have to download the Update via:

Zaxaa or the License Server.

I will also send an email to all existing customers with a direct download link.

Might take up to 24h to receive the email!

>>Update Video Click Here<<

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

New Xpath Video Tutorial Series is available now.

75 Minutes of Hands on Xpath Tutorials for a lot of examples.

16 Page PDF File with ready to use Xpath Expressions.

Existing Customers, please check your inbox for a nice discount.

>>Product Video Click HERE<<

Ready to learn?

p1.jpg

Hi Dan

An expression like this works in xpath build pro, but doesnt in Exbrowser Scrape Element (im trying to get the inntertext - ie the actual phone number)

x://strong[contains(text(),"Phone number")]/following-sibling::text()[1]

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong

Thanks in advance

<div class="topmargin" style="position: relative; ">
                            <i class="yif yif_24 flaticon_desktop flaticon-phone absleft"></i>
                            <strong>Phone number</strong><br>
                            0444 444 111
                        </div>

Hi Dan

An expression like this works in xpath build pro, but doesnt in Exbrowser Scrape Element (im trying to get the inntertext - ie the actual phone number)

x://strong[contains(text(),"Phone number")]/following-sibling::text()[1]

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong

Thanks in advance

Hello.

The most likely reason for this issue is different HTML code for different browsers. So the expression you build with the Xpath Builder Browser might not work in Chrome or Firefox. 

Just because the website is showing different HTML code for different browsers.

This behavior is covered in the Tutorials:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/how-i-code-xpath-builder-pro-with-exbrowser-plugin

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/xpath-builder-pro/xpath-builder-pro-example-tumblr

Cheers

Dan

I love this product!  If you struggle with xpath, this is for you.  Along with Exbrowser plugin, this is one of the best products I have ever bought.

Regards

Luis Carlos

New Xpath Video Tutorial Series is available now.

75 Minutes of Hands on Xpath Tutorials for a lot of examples.

16 Page PDF File with ready to use Xpath Expressions.

Existing Customers, please check your inbox for a nice discount.

>>Product Video Click HERE<<

Ready to learn?

p1.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Dan for some reason the XPath tool does not work on my laptop anymore, it does not load any website inside the browser and when i try to load a code it just crashes.

I haven't used it in a while and just reinstalled the latest version 1275 that you sent, restarted pc, cleaned and done everything i could think of but unfortunately nothing works.

Are there any known dependencies needed ?

Are there any known programs that can affect the xpath browser ?

Do i need to do some special cleaning to reinstall ?

I have installed on my surface and works fine but on the laptop does not and would really need it there, any help appreciated. thanks

@Dan for some reason the XPath tool does not work on my laptop anymore, it does not load any website inside the browser and when i try to load a code it just crashes.

I haven't used it in a while and just reinstalled the latest version 1275 that you sent, restarted pc, cleaned and done everything i could think of but unfortunately nothing works.

Are there any known dependencies needed ?

Are there any known programs that can affect the xpath browser ?

Do i need to do some special cleaning to reinstall ?

I have installed on my surface and works fine but on the laptop does not and would really need it there, any help appreciated. thanks

For support please use: support(ad)bot-factory.com  Thank you very much.

It's important that you don't copy the new files into the same folder! So please don't overwrite the old version.

Besides that only .Net Frameworks are necessary. But that's it.

Dan

For support please use: support(ad)bot-factory.com  Thank you very much.

It's important that you don't copy the new files into the same folder! So please don't overwrite the old version.

Besides that only .Net Frameworks are necessary. But that's it.

Dan

yes thanks for the suggestion, i solved the problem by moving the app to another folder, weird.

I think the problem is that the app is trying to create a folder or extension free file called "awesomeium_process" but Windows is blocking it !? 

Feature Request: can you please add an option to set and load a default home page at app start ? i.e automatically load google.com on the first tab when the app starts.

• Like 1

yes thanks for the suggestion, i solved the problem by moving the app to another folder, weird.

I think the problem is that the app is trying to create a folder or extension free file called "awesomeium_process" but Windows is blocking it !? 

Feature Request: can you please add an option to set and load a default home page at app start ? i.e automatically load google.com on the first tab when the app starts.

I also had this problem and solved it by reinstalling Xpath Builder pro into a new folder.

+1 for a default home page.

Xpath Builder Pro is an excellent piece of software, I am relying on it more and more. Thanks!

Glad it works for you now.

Thanks for the sugestion with the default homepage. But how does this help exactly? Everyone will probably navigate to different pages, so I don't see a benefit of loading a generic one first? But I might miss the point here.

Dan

Glad it works for you now.

Thanks for the sugestion with the default homepage. But how does this help exactly? Everyone will probably navigate to different pages, so I don't see a benefit of loading a generic one first? But I might miss the point here.

Dan

no harm done if there is an option to set a default home page for the first tab when the tool is opened. who wants can set it up and use it, who does not can let it stay blank.

it helps as anyone can either setup google.com, their own sandbox, or whatever other website they want.

one other cool feature related to this same request is to add an option (checkbox) to remember the last URL in the last active tab, or even better to remember all opened tabs if the tools is close accidentally or for whatever reasons.

Hi Botters, I am trying to extract the URL link form in between the text but nothing is appearing:

<span class="_Vy">Blog</span><site>www.gamesviewer.com/<b>Ps4</b>-<b>Hitman</b></site>‎<w-bubble class="action-menu cd_ctl r-iG89Ax6bOzOo" jsl="$t t-R3dwiTmE0C4;$x 0;">

This is the xpath expression I am using:

//site[contains(text(),"site")]

If anybody can shed some light on where I am gone wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Botters, I am trying to extract the URL link form in between the text but nothing is appearing:

<span class="_Vy">Blog</span><site>www.gamesviewer.com/<b>Ps4</b>-<b>Hitman</b></site>‎<w-bubble class="action-menu cd_ctl r-iG89Ax6bOzOo" jsl="$t t-R3dwiTmE0C4;$x 0;">

This should work and i believe you can also use wildcards:

x://site[contains(text(),"www.gamesviewer.com/")]

edit:

you can also use regex.