UBot Underground

[Sell] ►►Xpath Builder Pro◄◄

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regex isn't really designed for html documents and its very easy for a complex page to cause issues. You will also find you will have to make more and more complex regex to achieve certain things.   w

XPath Builder Pro has been updated 8/1/2021  and can  be downloaded inside of your account on https://www.exbrowser.net from your members dashboard Download and replace your files wi

Hi Dan,   Disregard, I replied too soon and made newbie mistake, I didn't realize I could override the "attribute to get" field and type in "content". Duh!   Sorry for the bother... but thank you for

Posted Images

Hello Dan,

really thanks for this Tool, really an good Time Saver. But can you make an small Tut for getting Path in Google? Seems to be very complicated there for an beginner. For Example an simple get all URL`s for an search Term.

Thanks

Hello Dan,

really thanks for this Tool, really an good Time Saver. But can you make an small Tut for getting Path in Google? Seems to be very complicated there for an beginner. For Example an simple get all URL`s for an search Term.

Thanks

The best one I was able to find is:

//h3[@class="r"]/a/@href

BUT: The html code changes depending on what browser you use! So it might work in Xpath Builder, but might not via HTTP plugin or in cbrowser. Just because the HTML is different. 

But you can always copy the html code over to Xpath Builder Pro (paste into code view). And work from there.

Dan

Couple of feature requests

Ability to disable java and css in the browser and change user agent- reason being is it will be more close to the format returned by http requests, as some pages are different with java enabled.

When loading in html ability to switch back to browser view-  When I load html in it would be nice to be able to switch to browser view and the html be rendered.

Highlight of elements on mouse over- a bit like how ubot does in there browser. I do a lot of inner scraping where i'll scrape a web page sections the scrape from them again. Sometimes it can be difficult to see if I've got the correct section this would be really helpful.

A great piece of software already and I realise most of what ive asked for is for more advanced use

thanks in advance for looking to see if possible

kev123

• Like 1

Hello Kev,

Change user agent is already on the list for the next update. Will look into disable javascript and css as well.

Loading the html code into the browser was another idea we already discussed. There are some challenges to it, but it's definitely possible.

The element highlighting is probably a very complicated one. Not sure how easy it is to do that. But I'll put it onto the list. 

Dan

• Like 1

first let me say great tool, it makes life easy on a rookie like me.

? any chance of disabling popups?

Please send some more details to:

support(ad)bot-factory.com

Dan

update1272.png

Update will go live today. I'm running some final tests and have to upload a video.

Will send an update as soon as I'm done.

Update is live now!

Finally an awesome and complete tool for all serious botters. I totally recommend it, it will definitely make your coding easier, well done buds. ( don't read me:  if you're too serious then i don't recommend it cause it will only make you lazy  :D just kidding )

• Like 1

Hello Dan,

is it only possible to install on one Machine?

I want to install on VPS for better work, but he saied Install is in use or something!

Why its limited to one Machine?

Thanks

Hello Dan,

is it only possible to install on one Machine?

I want to install on VPS for better work, but he saied Install is in use or something!

Why its limited to one Machine?

Thanks

Hello.

Yes, the license is locked to the hardware where you install Xpath Builder Pro. 

One license can only be used on one system. That was a decision by my partner and me when we designed Xpath Builder Pro. 

If you want to move your license, I can reset the license, so that you can use it on the new system. 

Or you can PM me for a discount key if you want to buy additional licenses.

Kindest regards

Dan

dan

please don't take this as a knock against your work, it is not.

i am posting this here because i think i have a larger issue and most of the people here are pretty tech savy, and some even assist in ubot development.

my problem is i can't get the license to stay registered, i also have this problem with ubot it self but in ubot i just delete the license file and restart ubot and reenter the license info.

but this does not work on xpath pro, dan says that the program is locked to the hardware, i have not changed any thing (cpu,hard drives or any thing else),

the only thing i can think of is that when

1)i first installed xpath i installed to an external drive

2) suffered a license failure and asked dan to reset the license ( which he did several times)

3) moved it to my c drive and it failed again

HELP PLEASE does anyone have any ideas?

Most likely you have to white list the exe and/or folder in your av and firewall software. Depending on how picky your machine is you might have to add the program to DEP as well if your running winblows 8

Generally you shouldnt have to go here, I didnt and the builder is working fine but here it is in case,

I got this from http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-performance/how-to-turn-off-dep-in-w8-x64/9d498623-8ebf-45d1-8d96-9fd9b0ca51d0

Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is a security feature that helps prevent damage from viruses and other security threats by monitoring your programs to make sure they use system memory safely.

If you choose to protect all programs, you can still turn off DEP for individual programs. If you suspect that a program does not run correctly when DEP is turned on, check for a DEP-compatible version of the program or an update from the software publisher before you change any DEP settings.

1)      Why do you want to turn off DEP?

2)      Are you experiencing any issues with any particular program?

There is no option to disable the DEP all together, If you are experiencing some issues with any particular program, you may turn off DEP for that particular program.

a)      Open System by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System.

B)      Click Advanced System Settings.  If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

c)       Under Performance, click Settings.

d)      Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.

e)      Select the check box next to the program that you want to turn off DEP for, and then click OK.

f)       If the program is not in the list, click Add. Browse to the Program Files folder, find the executable file for the program (it will have an .exe file extension), and then click Open.

dan

please don't take this as a knock against your work, it is not.

i am posting this here because i think i have a larger issue and most of the people here are pretty tech savy, and some even assist in ubot development.

my problem is i can't get the license to stay registered, i also have this problem with ubot it self but in ubot i just delete the license file and restart ubot and reenter the license info.

but this does not work on xpath pro, dan says that the program is locked to the hardware, i have not changed any thing (cpu,hard drives or any thing else),

the only thing i can think of is that when

1)i first installed xpath i installed to an external drive

2) suffered a license failure and asked dan to reset the license ( which he did several times)

3) moved it to my c drive and it failed again

HELP PLEASE does anyone have any ideas?

This is really strange. I've not heard this from anyone else.

Do you have a out of the box windows 8 / 8.1 installation? Or is there something special? 

Any kind of additional security or hardening going on?

Do you run it in a virtual machine where hardware ids might change?

Are you using cbrowser plugin as well Stanf?

Do you have similar issue there with licensing?

Dan

hi dan,

yes i do use the cbrowser plugin and so far no problems.

i just returned home from work, closed the app and restarted and licence failure,,closed and restarted and entered the license info and it fired up.

the machine is pretty clean,(only one piece of software of questionable origin ( and ive used it for years).

the machine is a dell inspiron 14r less than a year old

windows 8.1 ( i allow all microsoft updates to install)

net 4.5

malwarebyte antivirus updated every day (force a scan every couple of days)

i've white listed both the software and the license file

as far as i can tell this only effects xpath pro and, ubot studio5.

i have "ubot4" installed, but i don't use it.

any thoughts?

hi dan,

yes i do use the cbrowser plugin and so far no problems.

i just returned home from work, closed the app and restarted and licence failure,,closed and restarted and entered the license info and it fired up.

the machine is pretty clean,(only one piece of software of questionable origin ( and ive used it for years).

the machine is a dell inspiron 14r less than a year old

windows 8.1 ( i allow all microsoft updates to install)

net 4.5

malwarebyte antivirus updated every day (force a scan every couple of days)

i've white listed both the software and the license file

as far as i can tell this only effects xpath pro and, ubot studio5.

i have "ubot4" installed, but i don't use it.

any thoughts?

Very strange. The licensing mechanism is exactly the same as with cbrowser plugin. 

And unfortunately you are the only one reporting that issue.

Do you have a chance to test on another PC? Or maybe install it within a VM on your pc?

If I run into strange issues on my PC, I reinstall my OS from time to time. Just to ensure that nothing is screwed up on my windows installation. 

Dan

does the built-in browser allow cookies?

Id like to use this for sites i need cookies enabled for. (wont login to access pages w/o cookies)

Yes,that should work fine.

And you are covered by our 7 day money back guarantee. So if you are not happy after purchase, go to your Zaxaa account and get a 100% refund within the first 7 days after purchase.

So absolutely no risk on your side.

Regards

Dan