UBot Underground

Phone Number Scraping Needed

Dear Ubotters,

I have a list of about 1,000 URL's I am looking to scrape for phone numbers.

To be clear, I'm just talking about the home page then, if necessary the about / contact us page. I just need the one main number for each URL but If there happens to be more than one on the page and we can grab them that would be good but not a 100% requirement.

I don't want the bot, I have a copy of UBOT but it's just a little too complicated and technical software for me. I just want you to return me the spreadsheet with the phone numbers filled in. If the first batch goes well we can do future batches very regularly.

If this is something you can help me with please do let me know the cost and turn-around time as I would like to do this immediately.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

P.S. Attached please find a list of about 20 example URLs so you can see that they are just regular company websites not strange sites or directories or anything like that. If you need more examples please feel free to let me know.

example_urls.txt

i can help you out on this do you happen too have Skype or any form of Contact ? ( Would rather Skype ) 

Dear Team_LX,

Thanks for your message I'll send you a PM with my Skype.

Sincerely,

Jeff