UBot Underground

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure... here is an example (I hope it makes sense)   Original Starting File: http://i61.tinypic.com/md1ais.jpg     File process options with plugin   http://i59.tinypic.com/e0qqet.png   Hope my exampl

V3.1.3.0 - Update library - image to icon: update code to high quality icon

3.4.2.0 image converter webp: converter .jpe,.png to .webp or .webp to .jpe,.png

Posted Images

Pash can you make the image converter convert any type of image to any type of image file?

This plugin support (jpg, png, bmp, gif, tiff)

This file is a standard for applications and Web sites.

• Like 1

Thanks pash! Cant wait to get home and use this!

V2.0.5.0 (Beta)

Add Command

image jpeg metadata edit : edit jpg metadata

Add Sample File

image jpeg metadata edit.ubot

Thanks pash! Cant wait to get home and use this!

V2.0.5.0 (Beta)

Add Command

image jpeg metadata edit : edit jpg metadata

Add Sample File

image jpeg metadata edit.ubot

• Like 1

Hi There Pash :)

I am extremely interested in this plugin,

particularly the "image merge : merge 2 image to 1 image " function,

however, ..

please can you tell me if this merges 2 images together or on top of each other ?

Ill explain a little further,

I am working on a bot that needs to solve a captcha,

but it isnt an ordinary captcha, it is 2 images of 2 numbers next to each other to form 1 image,

for example, ..

the first image would show the number "25"

the second image would show the number "42"

so the captcha answer would be "2542"

now this is easy enough to do but i cant think of a way around sending 2 images to the captcha service to be solved,

so i was hoping that the "image merge" function joined the images together so i can send just 1 image to be solved.

I hope all that made sense lol

ill be interested to know how it merges the given images :)

Cheers

CJ

Hi There Pash :)

I am extremely interested in this plugin,

particularly the "image merge : merge 2 image to 1 image " function,

however, ..

please can you tell me if this merges 2 images together or on top of each other ?

Ill explain a little further,

I am working on a bot that needs to solve a captcha,

but it isnt an ordinary captcha, it is 2 images of 2 numbers next to each other to form 1 image,

for example, ..

the first image would show the number "25"

the second image would show the number "42"

so the captcha answer would be "2542"

now this is easy enough to do but i cant think of a way around sending 2 images to the captcha service to be solved,

so i was hoping that the "image merge" function joined the images together so i can send just 1 image to be solved.

I hope all that made sense lol

ill be interested to know how it merges the given images :)

Cheers

CJ

type: top of each other

What you need I think that would be easier. If you create HTML Code by the image tiles.

Then use the capture command element of ubot.

• Like 1

type: top of each other

What you need I think that would be easier. If you create HTML Code by the image tiles.

Then use the capture command element of ubot.

Damn it, .. your a genius !

Why do I always overlook the simple things haha

Something changed from a previous version with image resize command... this is my code

plugin command("Advanced Image.dll", "image resize", #dlfilepath, #newtempfilepath, "Scale", 735)

It used to scale the WIDTH to 735, and its now scaling the HEIGHT to 735... how can I scale the image to a width of 735 without losing the proportions now?

V2.0.5.2 (Beta)

Spelling correction
image resize : Percentual ==> Percent (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.)

Add Option
image resize : Fixed Size
image resize : Scale With Cropping
image resize : Constrain Proportions Width
image resize : Constrain Proportions Height
image resize : Preserve Aspect Ratio

pash when you get a minute can you tell me why i get the error " imput string not in correct format"

plugin command("Advanced Image.dll""image resize""H:\\thumbtest\\56169.jpg""H:\\thumbtest""Scale""Help: To Size = 300 x 300")

pash when you get a minute can you tell me why i get the error " imput string not in correct format"

plugin command("Advanced Image.dll""image resize""H:\\thumbtest\\56169.jpg""H:\\thumbtest""Scale""Help: To Size = 300 x 300")

You forget to remove the "Help: To Size =".

thanks

first time using this function

it upsizes thumbnail images great very little distortion from thumbnail to 650 x 750

While I can understand how frustrating it is to get cheated on your plugin, I'd like you to consider how I feel cheated whenever I spend almost $300 on your plugins, which makes ubot studio take nearly 45 minutes to load on my computer only to have your plugin automatically close it and force me to go download a new version, Load ubot again and spend ANOTHER 45 minutes loading it, install the new plugin, which takes ANOTHER 45 minutes to finish after you save the plugins, and then have it close AGAIN, then reload AGAIN and spend another 45 minutes re-opening ubot with the new version instlled.... Do you think its fair that I spent all this money only to have to waste almost 3 hours of my day because YOU got cheated?  Cant you just put some kind of license in place to prevent this without all this hassle for us?  If we oinly used ubot stuido 5.5 it does not take this long to load and would not be as big of an issue, but this is pretty bad for those of us who still prefer to use ubot 4

While I can understand how frustrating it is to get cheated on your plugin, I'd like you to consider how I feel cheated whenever I spend almost $300 on your plugins, which makes ubot studio take nearly 45 minutes to load on my computer only to have your plugin automatically close it and force me to go download a new version, Load ubot again and spend ANOTHER 45 minutes loading it, install the new plugin, which takes ANOTHER 45 minutes to finish after you save the plugins, and then have it close AGAIN, then reload AGAIN and spend another 45 minutes re-opening ubot with the new version instlled.... Do you think its fair that I spent all this money only to have to waste almost 3 hours of my day because YOU got cheated?  Cant you just put some kind of license in place to prevent this without all this hassle for us?  If we oinly used ubot stuido 5.5 it does not take this long to load and would not be as big of an issue, but this is pretty bad for those of us who still prefer to use ubot 4

You seem to have misunderstood the license thing, and you are blaiming Pash for something that is not his fault at all. All Ubot plugins need to be updated manually.

And you can easily update any Ubot plugin by simply overwriting the dll file in:

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\Plugins

That way you don't have to go through what you have just described.

You seem to have misunderstood the license thing, and you are blaiming Pash for something that is not his fault at all. All Ubot plugins need to be updated manually.

And you can easily update any Ubot plugin by simply overwriting the dll file in:

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\Plugins

That way you don't have to go through what you have just described.

The issue I have is that his plugin shuts down ubot studio to FORCE an upgrade and only provides 15 seconds to save your work.... some message about doing this because he was cheated.... no plugin should force a shutdown of ubot studio, and while your suggestion would have saved a couple of these 45 minute waits, I still would have had to endure at least 2... the initial loading of ubot to learn that there was an update, and then a forced close of ubot studio, and then I still had to reload it again after doing the manual update and wait another 45 minutes. I did not expect an automatic update... I EXPECT to be able to manually update, NOT be forced to do it and DO IT NOW by shutting down my work while I am on a deadline. I should be able to update it whenever I want too.  I have nearly every plugin on the market, and this is something new, and I dont think its right.

The issue I have is that his plugin shuts down ubot studio to FORCE an upgrade and only provides 15 seconds to save your work.... some message about doing this because he was cheated.... no plugin should force a shutdown of ubot studio, and while your suggestion would have saved a couple of these 45 minute waits, I still would have had to endure at least 2... the initial loading of ubot to learn that there was an update, and then a forced close of ubot studio, and then I still had to reload it again after doing the manual update and wait another 45 minutes. I did not expect an automatic update... I EXPECT to be able to manually update, NOT be forced to do it and DO IT NOW by shutting down my work while I am on a deadline. I should be able to update it whenever I want too.  I have nearly every plugin on the market, and this is something new, and I dont think its right.

Closing in 15 seconds is older. The new version will be 60 seconds

And recently, the "Advanced Image" is cheating, I have to cancel all previous versions.

I would not put a permit. If I'm not cheating

This is the 3rd time that I was cheating.

I will make some modifications may be helpful. Please wait for updates

I uploaded, please try it.

I uploaded, please try it.

Yea, it seems to be working fine... all I ask is not to close my ubot studio...  Your plugins are absolutely stellar, and I've bought all but 3 of them i think, and I had my eye on those too before the price went up. Glad I bought all the ones I REALLY wanted before that happened:)

Yea, it seems to be working fine... all I ask is not to close my ubot studio...  Your plugins are absolutely stellar, and I've bought all but 3 of them i think, and I had my eye on those too before the price went up. Glad I bought all the ones I REALLY wanted before that happened:)

I would not put your license. If there is no a cheat.

Many times I was cheated. I need to put your license.

System is a kind of license that I'm testing group.

Because it does not require registration. You can use a normal plug

Except for a problem with your Internet connection. Or when a cheat

I also tested it.

V2.0.8.0
Add New Command
image embed text : hide text in image
image extract text : get hide text from image

Add Sample File
image embed text.ubot

Love this pash :)

For those of us selling our bots is there a way to embed a users id in to

the bot before downloading? Say in a header image in the bot that identifys

the person who bought the bot and then cracked it for sharing?

Love this pash :)

For those of us selling our bots is there a way to embed a users id in to

the bot before downloading? Say in a header image in the bot that identifys

the person who bought the bot and then cracked it for sharing?

For this new command. It's just a little toy.

I'm not sure if it will prevent cracking.

If you want to Hardware ID of the client using the command "system info / detailed".

Plug-in "Advanced Systems"

I was hoping there was a way to tie in the purchaser information in to the bot that is locked in

there so if they download it and share it then it will record the original purchaser details.

Is that possible?

Hidden text in an image is awesome if we can tie in the users details in to an image the software uses for loading.

• PRO locked this topic