UBot Underground

how do i reset browser size to original values ? after this: plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "change browser size", 1980, 1280, 0, 0, 0, 0)

if i want to reset the setting and go back to as it was !?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Pash i have some clients who cannot open their compiled bots because of this:      But i didn´t knew the bots will call your server once compiled this is wrong please remove it!   Buddy i understand

V3.2.0.0 (BETA)   Please use new config file or remove old config file New Keyboard Shortcuts Shift + Control + C = Create new comment node Shift + Control + X = Comment node Shift + Control + Z

Posted Images

how do i reset browser size to original values ? after this: plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "change browser size", 1980, 1280, 0, 0, 0, 0)

if i want to reset the setting and go back to as it was !?

Keep size of current Browser variables.

Try.

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    set(#Width,$eval("var w = window.innerWidth;
w;"),"Global")
    set(#Height,$eval("var h = window.innerHeight;
h;"),"Global")
}
ui button("Reset Browser Size") {
    ResetBrowserSize()
}
define ResetBrowserSize {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "change browser size", #Width, #Height, 0, 0, 0, 0)
}
plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "change browser size", 800, 600, 0, 0, 0, 0)

no pash, i want to make the browser flexible again.

- without the plugin the browser window can be dragged and resized but with the plugin after you change the browser size, you cannot make it resizable by draggin the window edges... the browser is fixed and does not allow the website to be responsive

Pash,

I noticed that when you use the Hide Tab command on a 2 Tab bot, the compiled bots shows the Tab 1 label, which it normally would not show if you hid the 2nd Tab with the built in feature of the Ubot compiler.  Any way to get the same affect when using your Hide Tab command?

Thanks,
Bawzee

Edit:

This is the tab label that normally wouldn't show:

post-3501-0-88452000-1423696858_thumb.png

And it would be good if this tab and/or dropdown didn't show since Tab DEF should be hidden:

post-3501-0-96191200-1423696883_thumb.png

Edited by Bawzee

Pash,

I noticed that when you use the Hide Tab command on a 2 Tab bot, the compiled bots shows the Tab 1 label, which it normally would not show if you hid the 2nd Tab with the built in feature of the Ubot compiler.  Any way to get the same affect when using your Hide Tab command?

Thanks,

Bawzee

Edit:

This is the tab label that normally wouldn't show:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifhide tab 1.png

And it would be good if this tab and/or dropdown didn't show since Tab DEF should be hidden:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifhide tab 2.png

I still can not hide the section.

I can not access it.

initially i didn't understood why on Yes was still closing ...it is designed to execute the define you assign there and then close.

also, not sure i understand or if its doable what you suggest but i did it backwards actually using the "YesNoCancel" and assigned the minimize under NO since it does the same thing as Cancel if no define is assigned.

initially i didn't understood why on Yes was still closing ...it is designed to execute the define you assign there and then close.

also, not sure i understand or if its doable what you suggest but i did it backwards actually using the "YesNoCancel" and assigned the minimize under NO since it does the same thing as Cancel if no define is assigned.

I just dont want to annoy the user by asking if they want to close the software or not. I am personally annoyed by it when i try to close the software and i need an extra step to fully closed it.

I want to just run the saveSettings define then close the software..

V2.0.2.3
Add Option
on closing : add "Show Dialog"
on closing : add "No Dialog - Run Define"
on closing : add "Auto Exit App (Yes and No Dialog)"

V2.0.3.0 (Beta)
Add New Command
wait 2 : wait by "Milliseconds", "Seconds", "Minutes", "Hours", "Days"

Add Sample File

wait 2.ubot

V2.0.3.0 (Beta)

Add New Command

wait 2 : wait by "Milliseconds", "Seconds", "Minutes", "Hours", "Days"

Add Sample File

wait 2.ubot

Looks like it doesnt work properly pash https://www.dropbox.com/s/6633e61t2wpc6c4/waitBug.mp4?dl=0

Can you add a variable there so we know when the wait is going to finish?

Pash, can you create a quick demo video of app settings?

Im not sure where to use it.. Thanks

have sample file

App Setting.ubot

App Setting 2.ubot

V2.0.4.0
Add Command
$account fake 1 : Create fake information database 1.
$account fake 2 : Create fake information database 2.
$account fake 3 : Create fake information database 3.

Add Sample File
$account fake 1-3.ubot
  • PRO locked this topic