UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Wordpress

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V4.2.0.0 (BETA) (Warning. This amendment makes a difference to the previous version. File a previous version of the plugin will not work correctly.) Add new command wordpress connect : connect wor

1. get all post by "wordpress get posts" 2. copy data to fill "wordpress edit post"

Posted Images

i dont use proxy, i dont have antuvirus, my ip is blocked ? why ? , this happaned when i put new update wordpress plugin, so what now if i cant activate this plugin?

you install .NET 4.5.2?

Hey Pash

Is it possible to post to a custom post type?

Really need this

Thanks

no. only have "custom fields"

• 2 months later...

Hi Pash

$wordpress new post has suddenly stopped returning the post id for me.

The post is successfuly posting but on the same size posts i consistantly make it has stopped returning the post id.

When I have tested sending a post Description of just a few words it works. Is there some kind of ttimeout issue going on? or do you have any ideas why it should do this?

Thanks

Hi Pash

$wordpress new post has suddenly stopped returning the post id for me.

The post is successfuly posting but on the same size posts i consistantly make it has stopped returning the post id.

When I have tested sending a post Description of just a few words it works. Is there some kind of ttimeout issue going on? or do you have any ideas why it should do this?

Thanks

1. When problems are encountered, try the sample files first.
2. If it does not work, disable all WP plugins and clear the cache.
  • 4 weeks later...

Pash,

Is there an issue with Wordpress Delete User? 

After $wordpress success login = True  I try to delete a specific user using it's username but it is not deleting. 

Also would it be possible to make    Wordpress Update User?   So we can update email, password, first, last. role  etc?    This would be really helpful for security purposes.

Thanks,

David

Pash,

Is there an issue with Wordpress Delete User? 

After $wordpress success login = True  I try to delete a specific user using it's username but it is not deleting. 

Also would it be possible to make    Wordpress Update User?   So we can update email, password, first, last. role  etc?    This would be really helpful for security purposes.

Thanks,

David

Check uppercase or lowercase.

Check character space

4.2.9.0 (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)
Edit command
wordpress user add: switch the field like wp format.
wordpress user get: add user id in report
Add new command
wordpress user update: update exist user info

Check uppercase or lowercase.

Check character space

4.2.9.0 (Warning. Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)
Edit command
wordpress user add: switch the field like wp format.
wordpress user get: add user id in report
Add new command
wordpress user update: update exist user info

Wow Pash, thank you so much.   The Wordpress user update works great.    You made my day!

Hi pash. is there a way to delete a post in category? thanks

1. use get all posts command

2. find  any post id in category 

3. use delete post command by post id

Pash,

I have a few wp sites that when I try to use Wordpress Connect it fails to login.

So I tested them manually to see if I could see   wp-json endpoints and here is what I found out.

domain.com/wp-json     404's on some sites

domain.com/index.php/wp-json    shows the endpoints on those sites that 404

Can you update Wordpress Connect ?

I will PM you test site.

Pash,

I have a few wp sites that when I try to use Wordpress Connect it fails to login.

So I tested them manually to see if I could see   wp-json endpoints and here is what I found out.

domain.com/wp-json     404's on some sites

domain.com/index.php/wp-json    shows the endpoints on those sites that 404

Can you update Wordpress Connect ?

I will PM you test site.

I think you are confused
"wordpress connect" There are no endpoints that can not be logged.
This is a normal login window. There are no customizations from the Wordpress plugin.

This plugin is a ready-made command, if you want to customize your own requires the "Advanced Connection"

I think you are confused
"wordpress connect" There are no endpoints that can not be logged.
This is a normal login window. There are no customizations from the Wordpress plugin.

This plugin is a ready-made command, if you want to customize your own requires the "Advanced Connection"

Ahh...   Is there anyway to view the output of Wordpress Connect?  So I can try to see see why the plugin fails on these type of sites?

Ahh...   Is there anyway to view the output of Wordpress Connect?  So I can try to see see why the plugin fails on these type of sites?

only

alert($plugin function("Advanced WordPress.dll", "$wordpress success login"))

only

alert($plugin function("Advanced WordPress.dll", "$wordpress success login"))

Pash,

That just shows if your logged in or not. True or False

In the example I PM'ed you, I am able to login normally via Firefox or Chrome but with Wordpress Connect it fails.  I wanted to see the error that is being returned.

Thanks,

David

• 2 months later...

Hi Pash, I'm unable to send you a PM, it says "Pash cannot use the messaging system" - I have two glitches with the plugin and wanted to send you info and access to the site so you could take a look when you get a chance - do you have Skype or a way I can discuss with you privately? I can send an email if that's best, I'm not sure what you prefer.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hi Pash, I'm unable to send you a PM, it says "Pash cannot use the messaging system" - I have two glitches with the plugin and wanted to send you info and access to the site so you could take a look when you get a chance - do you have Skype or a way I can discuss with you privately? I can send an email if that's best, I'm not sure what you prefer.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

at https://ubotplugin.com/contact/

• 2 months later...
  • PRO locked this topic