UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

I hate to keep firing off questions, but I'm also wondering if we basically need to use both v2 and v3 to do some things, or is everything from v2 being transitioned over to v3? Seems like v2 and v3 are a completely different set of commands with only a few that are basically the same.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

I'm just getting down to try this out and I'm a bit confused... I am using the latest v3 and I I setup the api and all that fine... I then use the youtube connect with the auto login set to false... when I run this it opens a window in firefox rather than the ubot browser... is this supposed to happen?  It was very confusing because I was logged in in firefox with a different account than I was trying to use inside the bot and my only option was to select my existing account that I was logged in with in firefox... I had to log out of my account in firefox and run it again in order to login with the account I wanted to use the bot with. 

My thought with this plugin was to use it to manage quite a few youtube accounts and I guess I'm going to have to go through this authorization process for every account the first time... how can I know if an account has been authorized or not so I can add a flag or something to my list of accounts to know which ones have completed the authorization process or not...

If this were handled inside the ubot browser and a variable was returned after the authorization I could do that... or am I just really not understanding something?

Thanks

I'm developing other methods.

Little bug in newest v3 (2.3.0) with the command "youtube subscriptions list" if you have 1 or more subscriptions there is no error, but if you have 0 subscriptions this is the error:

http://i60.tinypic.com/1e1ixw.jpg

Little bug in newest v3 (2.3.0) with the command "youtube subscriptions list" if you have 1 or more subscriptions there is no error, but if you have 0 subscriptions this is the error:

http://i60.tinypic.com/1e1ixw.jpg

I checked.

V2.0.4.0 (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)

Fix & Chang & Add
youtube connect : Add "Login Type"
youtube connect : Add "Script For Login By Ubot Browser"

Fix
youtube subscriptions list : Fix "if you have 0 subscriptions this is the error"

Add Sample File
youtube connect.ubot

For other examples files I am making

Anybody ever get: "Error: redirect_uri_mismatch"

I ran Connect and got it to work.  But when I run YT Download, I get the above 400 Google error page...Anybody seen this?

Anybody ever get: "Error: redirect_uri_mismatch"

I ran Connect and got it to work.  But when I run YT Download, I get the above 400 Google error page...Anybody seen this?

Do you have a picture error messages?

http://alphadestruction.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Youtube-Connect-Error-1-23-2015-3-44-15-PM.jpg

You enable the Youtube API to your account or not?

Umm...Yes I think so.  I got the YT connect to work once.

If this did not work, please contact me via PM or email me to help. And may be required "TeamViewer".

V2.0.5.0 (Beta)

Add Command
youtube success login : check blogger success login return (true/false)
youtube clear login cache : by name

Because there are people trying to attack me by cheating. Then complaints that PayPal payment without permission.

I need to stop using the distribution system automatically. To prevent this problem.
Contact me via this forum only available for purchase. I will send the plug and the bill by email.

• 3 weeks later...

V2.0.6.2
youtube get video transcripts : Support for languages other than English

Update sample file
youtube get video transcripts.ubot

• 2 weeks later...

Alert
I upload a new file For notification of updates
Improved licensing system
The file "Plugin Name Config.txt" for on / off. Update notification
You can download the links old.

For beta plugin Will be notified of updates via forums only.
For tracking notified of updates forums.
Can follow the attached file.

post-5560-0-72332300-1425692243_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

V2.0.6.3
youtube get video basic info : fix error on get like/dislike
youtube get video basic info : add option in option "All + Label"

Pash, is there a way to scrape the users who commented on a certain video (not mine) please tell me what function i should use

Hello.

Now the API of Google V3 not yet supported retrieval Comment.

Pash, is there a way to scrape the users who commented on a certain video (not mine) please tell me what function i should use

Today I sent an email to all customers, please check.

• PRO locked this topic