Add new sample file

Youtube Sample V3 (24-04-2019).ubot

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

is it possible to get video list from region by searching via keyword? so i request API with keyword "dog training" from region japan it then shows top videos from japan? Then i do different request as region uinted states and choose same keyword and it will show different top videos for that niche in that region?

And ive checked commands, what i see is this one;

plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube search list", "dating", 10, "Date", &report, "", "Any")

but it not have a option for region, im not sure if youtube api is providing that but i just thought i will ask you about same

is it possible to get video list from region by searching via keyword? so i request API with keyword "dog training" from region japan it then shows top videos from japan? Then i do different request as region uinted states and choose same keyword and it will show different top videos for that niche in that region?

And ive checked commands, what i see is this one;

plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube search list", "dating", 10, "Date", &report, "", "Any")

but it not have a option for region, im not sure if youtube api is providing that but i just thought i will ask you about same

API not working
Try translating into the language you want, such as
dog training = 犬の訓練

API not working
Try translating into the language you want, such as
dog training = 犬の訓練

API is working and thanks for your good support, yes thanks i can translate but many regions use english

so english usa and english London -UK how will i know top videos for UK and top videos for US fo keyword "dog training"

Also can u add this in the API for video basic info? the video definition , whether it is HD or SD?

videoDefinition string

The videoDefinition parameter lets you restrict a search to only include either high definition (HD) or standard definition (SD) videos. HD videos are available for playback in at least 720p, though higher resolutions, like 1080p, might also be available. If you specify a value for this parameter, you must also set the type parameter's value to video.

API is working and thanks for your good support, yes thanks i can translate but many regions use english

so english usa and english London -UK how will i know top videos for UK and top videos for US fo keyword "dog training"

Also can u add this in the API for video basic info? the video definition , whether it is HD or SD?

videoDefinition string

The videoDefinition parameter lets you restrict a search to only include either high definition (HD) or standard definition (SD) videos. HD videos are available for playback in at least 720p, though higher resolutions, like 1080p, might also be available. If you specify a value for this parameter, you must also set the type parameter's value to video.

video basic info use http get not use api.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks pash, can you add ordered by : video duration? if possible? currently we have date, rating,relevance, title, video count and view count in the youtube search list command

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Pash,

is there a function where you can insert a video on livestream? and make it play on loop

for example on OBS software, you only need the stream ID to connect to the account

Hi Pash,

is there a function where you can insert a video on livestream? and make it play on loop

for example on OBS software, you only need the stream ID to connect to the account

I haven't found in the youtube api.

https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/live/getting-started  , check the "video" row, it says there that you can insert the video, would be really helpful if you add this

i am sure there is an API for this, because that's what most of streaming software use, like OBS & streaminglabs.etc

• 3 months later...

Hey Pash,

Is this restricted to my channels only or can I do research on competitor's channels?

Thanks

Buddy

api for managing your own account.

Is it possible to set these items:

Description

Recorded date
Tags
Puiblic, Unlisted, Private

It would be good if these sort of plugins used the OAuth authentication to be able to tie an app to the software and any account details can access via the app.

Is it possible to set these items:

Description

Recorded date

Tags

Puiblic, Unlisted, Private

It would be good if these sort of plugins used the OAuth authentication to be able to tie an app to the software and any account details can access via the app.

1. see image

2. use OAuth authentication

post-5560-0-09281800-1573182974_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The youtube data api v3 quota is crazy tiny, can barely upload a few videos without exceeding the 10k
What do you recommend for this conundrum? 
I've made a quota increase request but chances are I'll be denied since I don't run a buisness, well not a serious one
I could make a bunch of projects and use multiple api's but thats just extremely inconvenient
Sucks though, very disappointing as it's ruined a few good ideas I had

The youtube data api v3 quota is crazy tiny, can barely upload a few videos without exceeding the 10k

What do you recommend for this conundrum? 

I've made a quota increase request but chances are I'll be denied since I don't run a buisness, well not a serious one

I could make a bunch of projects and use multiple api's but thats just extremely inconvenient

Sucks though, very disappointing as it's ruined a few good ideas I had

Is a restriction imposed by google.

try read

• 1 month later...
4.3.2.0 (BETA) (Warning: Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)

youtube search list: add and change Parameter "channelType, eventType, forContentOwner, forDeveloper, forMine, location, locationRadius, onBehalfOfContentOwner, order, publishedAfter, publishedBefore, regionCode, relatedToVideoId, relevanceLanguage, safeSearch, topicId, type, videoCaption, videoCategoryId, videoDefinition, videoDimension, videoDuration, videoEmbeddable, videoLicense, videoSyndicated, videoType"

• PRO locked this topic