UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

since 4.2.5.5 it can not generate login url on Windows VPS with Windows 2016 on it but fine on PC with windows 10

anyone has same problem?

I suspect the cache login store is the problem

please check @pash

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

since 4.2.5.5 it can not generate login url on Windows VPS with Windows 2016 on it but fine on PC with windows 10

anyone has same problem?

I suspect the cache login store is the problem

please check @pash

I'm not sure about "VPS", but the plugin needs access to "%appdata%" (C:\Users\##YOUR PC NAME##\AppData\Roaming) to store data.

Make sure it has it and allow it to be accessed. Not blocked

• 2 weeks later...

Pash, 

I'm having issues when moving a bot using Adv Google plugin from Win 7 PC to Win 10 PC. Same bot, no changes, works fine on Win 7 but gives me 'Index Out of Range' error on Win 10 when trying to login to Youtube. I noticed the comment above and checked the APPDATA folder and it created a folder 'Youtube.Auth.Store.Test' but it was empty, so didn't save anything in there. Not sure what the issue is, any thoughts? I was thinking it may be new login process for google accounts or something, but still works fine on the Win 7 PC so not sure.

Thanks!

Pash, 

I'm having issues when moving a bot using Adv Google plugin from Win 7 PC to Win 10 PC. Same bot, no changes, works fine on Win 7 but gives me 'Index Out of Range' error on Win 10 when trying to login to Youtube. I noticed the comment above and checked the APPDATA folder and it created a folder 'Youtube.Auth.Store.Test' but it was empty, so didn't save anything in there. Not sure what the issue is, any thoughts? I was thinking it may be new login process for google accounts or something, but still works fine on the Win 7 PC so not sure.

Thanks!

you have image or video?

error 'Index Out of Range'  Usually, the "List" check the "List" whether there is information.

Thanks Pash, yes, included images below. Verified the AccountAPI list is pointing to the correct location for the file on the hard drive, and if I run that section of the login define (right click, run node), it loads fine, but running the login function doesn't trigger the loading of that list for some reason, getting the error in the image below. This works fine on my old Win 7 machine, but this is on Win 10 and doesn't want to continue.

2018_10_10_20_22_22_Window.png

2018_10_10_20_35_17_Window.png

@tripros

I think the file address is invalid or the file is inaccessible.
Or damaged file can not be read.
No data is in the file.
Try
1. Use a full file address, such as "D: \\ AccountAPI.txt"
2. Run bot by admin

Thanks Pash, yes, have tried that before and tried it again now, still getting the out of range error. It appears that the login function is not even running. I made no changes, except for the file location, running this either in ubot (as admin) or after compiling (running as admin) still does not work. In ubot, gives out of index error, in compiled but, just skips over the youtube upload and does all the other functions.

And if I run the node with the add to list manually, it works.

Only difference is this is now on a Win 10 machine, other one that still works is running Win 7

Thanks Pash, yes, have tried that before and tried it again now, still getting the out of range error. It appears that the login function is not even running. I made no changes, except for the file location, running this either in ubot (as admin) or after compiling (running as admin) still does not work. In ubot, gives out of index error, in compiled but, just skips over the youtube upload and does all the other functions.

And if I run the node with the add to list manually, it works.

Only difference is this is now on a Win 10 machine, other one that still works is running Win 7

I think the file read command does not work.

try run sample command

alert($read file("{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Account.txt"))

Runs just fine, in fact, when I run the node 'add list to list' manually, it works, but not when I call it through the define. Here I tested loading the Google login txt file and worked fine. As I mentioned, doesn't appear that the Login define is running at all, like it is skipping it. But again, nothing was changed to the code except for the file location and this still works on Win 7 but not on this Win 10 machine, the login function doesn't even run it appears because the read file function works just fine.

2018_10_10_21_07_49_Window.png

@tripros

It's really weird not to execute a command in Define.
Try downloading and installing "All in One Runtimes"

Hi Pash,

Ok, did some more testing and it's not the libraries, it's the youtube login that is not working. The define command works, but skips over the login section because it doesn't continue logging in, it just stops, times out, and goes on with rest of the process.

I compiled a new version of this bot using 5.9.55 and latest version of your plugin, and it doesn't work on the Win 7 computer and doesn't work on the Win 10 computer. The old version worked fine on the win 7 computer (with older version of your plugin and older version of ubot).

Has the login changed at all? I didn't change anything because none of the update notes mentioned needing to update the login, but now doesn't work on any system with no changes except ubot 5.9.55 and latest version of your youtube plugin.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Thanks Pash, yes I tried that before too, and it stops at the google account login page and then about 30 sec later shows error can't move file. Add list to list is working with 4 items in the list. Screenshot below.

2018-10-13-22-24-02-Window.png

@tripros 

try debug by

remove define cover

set(#Email,"","Global")
set(#Password,"","Global")
set(#ClientId,"","Global")
set(#ClientSecret,"","Global")
set(#ChanelName,"","Global")
clear cookies
set(#Url,$plugin function("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "$youtube create login url", #ClientId, #ClientSecret, #Email, #ChanelName),"Global")
if($comparison(#Url,"!= Does not equal","")) {
then {
navigate(#Url,"Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(3)
if($exists(<id="Email">)) {
then {
change attribute(<email field>,"value",#Email)
click($element offset(<login button>,0),"Left Click","No")
wait for element(<id="Passwd">,"","Appear")
wait(1)
change attribute(<name="Passwd">,"value",#Password)
click($element offset(<login button>,1),"Left Click","No")
wait(1)
}
else if($exists(<email field>)) {
change attribute(<email field>,"value",#Email)
click(<outerhtml=w"<content class=\"*\"><span class=\"*\">Next</span></content>">,"Left Click","No")
wait for element(<password field>,"","Appear")
change attribute(<password field>,"value",#Password)
click(<outerhtml=w"<content class=\"*\"><span class=\"*\">Next</span></content>">,"Left Click","No")
}
}
wait(3)
if($exists(<(tagname="a" AND innertext="{#ChanelName}Select")>)) {
then {
click($element offset(<(tagname="a" AND innertext="{#ChanelName}Select")>,#ChanelNamePostion),"Left Click","No")
}
else if($exists(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">{#ChanelName}</p>">)) {
click(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">{#ChanelName}</p>">,"Left Click","No")
}
else if($comparison($list total($scrape attribute(<(tagname="a" AND href=w"https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?*")>,"innertext")),">",0)) {
click($element offset(<(tagname="a" AND href=w"https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?*")>,0),"Left Click","No")
}
else if($comparison($list total($scrape attribute(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">*</p>">,"innertext")),">",0)) {
click($element offset(<outerhtml=w"<p role=\"presentation\" class=\"*\">*</p>">,0),"Left Click","No")
}
else {
}
}
wait(3)
wait for element(<id="submit_approve_access">,"","Appear")
click(<id="submit_approve_access">,"Left Click","No")
wait(3)
set(#AuthorizationCode,$scrape attribute(<id="code">,"value"),"Global")
}
}
plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube connect", #AuthorizationCode)

Can this tool create something like mass video blaster. If can, how?

Interested in this tool if it is able to do that.

Can this tool create something like mass video blaster. If can, how?

Interested in this tool if it is able to do that.

First of all, note that the plug-in is not a ready-made tool or a large tool like the "mass video blaster"
But it is a small youtube api module to create a large tool.
How to use the command or how to use depends on the command leader to use.
For example, "youtube download" command allows you to download videos from youtube.
How to use this command?
Some people load items from files. Someone uses a window to enter the list again.
It depends on the design of the tool maker.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
youtube download: add option "Download Progress (Variable name only)"

ui stat monitor("",$replace(#Process,$new line,"<br>"))
plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube download", "Pn5uTEz22Q0", $special folder("Application"), "Process")

• 4 weeks later...

youtube download: change option "Download Progress (Variable name only)" to "Download Progress (List name only)" [Requested by Jane]

youtube download: change library. (Warning option "Download Progress" not work on new library)
  • PRO locked this topic