UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

Hi Pash,

Installed latest version of plugin and without changing anything on my bot, narrowed down that getting an error on the youtube connect command. The previous versions worked fine with the login text file and code used in the comment section, this version only asks for an authorization code. Didn't find any updated login information in the google drive downloads, so not sure what's happening. 

Can you advise if anything has changed in the account login/youtube connect command that is giving me the error (drops me into code view, won't allow me into node view unless I remove all the comment section and only add the google authorization code).

Thanks!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

Hi Pash,

Installed latest version of plugin and without changing anything on my bot, narrowed down that getting an error on the youtube connect command. The previous versions worked fine with the login text file and code used in the comment section, this version only asks for an authorization code. Didn't find any updated login information in the google drive downloads, so not sure what's happening. 

Can you advise if anything has changed in the account login/youtube connect command that is giving me the error (drops me into code view, won't allow me into node view unless I remove all the comment section and only add the google authorization code).

Thanks!

Hi.

The new version differs from the previous version.

Can not be used together.

You can see a sample file "Sample File\Youtube Sample V3 (04-08-2016).ubot".

And notification of changes "Update Log.txt".

Hi.

The new version differs from the previous version.

Can not be used together.

You can see a sample file "Sample File\Youtube Sample V3 (04-08-2016).ubot".

And notification of changes "Update Log.txt".

Got it Pash, thanks for the details and heads up on the login changes, missed that in the code - saw 4-8-16 and thought is was an old one! Updated the login and looks like it's working properly again. Thanks again for your help!

Hi Pash,

When attempting to upload a video with the latest version, 4.1.3.0, after updating the login procedure, using all the same upload video settings as in previous versions (because they don't look like any have changed for upload video function) I keep getting an error titled 'Found an error': $youtube video upload  Execute: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

All settings are as they were before and worked fine without any error.

Tested other functions and can get basic video info without any troubles. So far only the video upload is an issue.

Can you advise please?

Thanks much

Hi Pash,

When attempting to upload a video with the latest version, 4.1.3.0, after updating the login procedure, using all the same upload video settings as in previous versions (because they don't look like any have changed for upload video function) I keep getting an error titled 'Found an error': $youtube video upload  Execute: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

All settings are as they were before and worked fine without any error.

Tested other functions and can get basic video info without any troubles. So far only the video upload is an issue.

Can you advise please?

Thanks much

if you see sample file. first command call "Login" define first.

"get basic video info" is not use API. it direct get page html like command "$document text" of ubot command

if you see sample file. first command call "Login" define first.

"get basic video info" is not use API. it direct get page html like command "$document text" of ubot command

Yes Pash, I changed the routine to start with Login first as it shows in sample file, and it runs, but still gets the error. Getting error on changing thumbnail as well, so must be something with the Login process. Kept all the details the same as in prior version, the only thing I noticed is needing a Channel name. I added that and it goes through the process, selects the channel and authorizes, copies the code.

Yes Pash, I changed the routine to start with Login first as it shows in sample file, and it runs, but still gets the error. Getting error on changing thumbnail as well, so must be something with the Login process. Kept all the details the same as in prior version, the only thing I noticed is needing a Channel name. I added that and it goes through the process, selects the channel and authorizes, copies the code.

Can you give me a TeamViewer.

Can you give me a TeamViewer.

Sure thing, will PM you in a minute. Have to reinstall latest version of plugin, went back to old version so can run our bot. Also noticed that the account we are using has 5 channels all named the same, so also maybe an issue.

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash! 

Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins and the support and help are outstanding!

• Like 2

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash! 

Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins and the support and help are outstanding!

Agree with the outstanding help and support from Pash

All seller must be like him

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Presale Questions:

1. What YouTube API's (if any) must I create to use this?
  2. Must I set up API's that will allow client access to sell bots that utilize it? And if so, is there instruction provided on how to do this?
  3. Are there any limits on end-user use with the API's that I should know about?
  4. Do you have video training available and accessible? Or at least extensive documentation available when one buys this? Can I view tutorials before buying?

These questions also apply to your Twitter and FaceBook plugins, as I am looking to get all 3 plugins. Answers will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Presale Questions:

1. What YouTube API's (if any) must I create to use this?
  2. Must I set up API's that will allow client access to sell bots that utilize it? And if so, is there instruction provided on how to do this?
  3. Are there any limits on end-user use with the API's that I should know about?
  4. Do you have video training available and accessible? Or at least extensive documentation available when one buys this? Can I view tutorials before buying?

These questions also apply to your Twitter and FaceBook plugins, as I am looking to get all 3 plugins. Answers will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Because I'm not good at languages

Some of the topics I need a reference.

1. yes. this about api https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube_API

2. yes. on setup api step see in "How To Get Google API KEY" folder or search more video from google.

3. read from this https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota

4. Most of the sample files. Support via email and forum and TeamViewer

• Like 1

is youtube api key enough or i need to enter my youtube email and password details ? to get the information of other videos

API + Email + Pass

if you want only basic info (title/tag/description) need only video url

Do you have private and then public all video script? And do it at certain times of the day? If not would know where I should go, sorry I am new.

Peace.

Keps

1. get all your video id

2. loop video id

3. use command "youtube video update"

4. set "Private" field = "Private"

1. get all your video id

2. loop video id

3. use command "youtube video update"

4. set "Private" field = "Private"

Thank you for the reply. I have been looking at this purchase. I see it requires API. Does that mean i require an API for every account i access? or one API to access them all??

Thank you for the reply. I have been looking at this purchase. I see it requires API. Does that mean i require an API for every account i access? or one API to access them all??

one API to access them all (email)

Hi Pash,

When updating a video, can you just update the description and leave all other fields blank? All fields now say required, so wanted to double check. We only need to regularly make a change to the description of a video in this project so hoping that's possible instead of having to update all fields all over again. 

Thanks!

Hi Pash,

When updating a video, can you just update the description and leave all other fields blank? All fields now say required, so wanted to double check. We only need to regularly make a change to the description of a video in this project so hoping that's possible instead of having to update all fields all over again. 

Thanks!

other fields blank.

other fields blank.

Hi Pash,

Have tried many times to use the update video function with only the description field filled out (the only thing I want to update) but keep getting errors that title is missing, then when I fill the title says category missing, etc, etc. Apparently it wants all fields filled out? Nothing can be blank and left as is? Any way to update just description without having to update everything else again?

Thanks much

Hi Pash,

Have tried many times to use the update video function with only the description field filled out (the only thing I want to update) but keep getting errors that title is missing, then when I fill the title says category missing, etc, etc. Apparently it wants all fields filled out? Nothing can be blank and left as is? Any way to update just description without having to update everything else again?

Thanks much

Oh. I was wrong

I'm confused with other plugins

I am updating, please wait.

• PRO locked this topic