[SELL] WordPress Login Checker Plugin

WordPress Login Checker Plugin

http://ubot-plugins.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/headline3.png

http://ubot-plugins.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/headline2.png

Get This Now for $47

Limited Time Offer

http://ubot-plugins.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/download.png

ip limiting on an account see where it starts

"User can login only from one computer at a time. If user inactive 30 minutes, he can login from another computer. Try in different browsers. You must make 2 steps:"

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/4259/limiting-sessions-to-one-ip-at-a-time

I got a few questions.

1) So it's one IP per session ? Can we add more  if needed ?

2) Working on Ubot 4 and/or 5 (5.5 while at it ?) ?

3) Does it work with WPprofitbuilder ? I just got this one as it works great with rapidmailer (same owner). So i think i will stop using optimizepress so...

4) I should be able to use JVZOO or Payspree or my Own Paypal account with it ?

Let me know

Merci Mec

I got a few questions.

1) So it's one IP per session ? Can we add more  if needed ?

2) Working on Ubot 4 and/or 5 (5.5 while at it ?) ?

3) Does it work with WPprofitbuilder ? I just got this one as it works great with rapidmailer (same owner). So i think i will stop using optimizepress so...

4) I should be able to use JVZOO or Payspree or my Own Paypal account with it ?

Let me know

Merci Mec

1- i didn't say it is one IP per session

2 - it is only tested with Ubot4 , i'll test it later on Ubot5

3 - it works as long as it has a username+password access , see the wpauth.php file to see how you can customize it for your own usage

4 - you should do that with wordpress or any other script (can be easily done FYI ) this has nothing to do with this plugin :)

Regards

Hi Aymen,

Very nice plugin that I intend on purchasing.  However, quick question as you touched on a few things in your video, but for the username and password

does it have to be the same for everyone or is it based off of the their username and password within the Wordpress database that was created or both?

That is the one thing I'm trying to get my head wrapped around and is there a video once you purchase on how to set these different parameters?

Hi Aymen,

Very nice plugin that I intend on purchasing.  However, quick question as you touched on a few things in your video, but for the username and password

does it have to be the same for everyone or is it based off of the their username and password within the Wordpress database that was created or both?

That is the one thing I'm trying to get my head wrapped around and is there a video once you purchase on how to set these different parameters?

As I see it, this plugin connects to the wordpress site of your choice and uses the built in user management to authorize access, making it easy to use wordpress as your user management system for your bots. Unless you give out the same user/pass (created in wp) which won't work as noted above. Believe Aymen made this to make it easy to manage user/pass for your bot buyers since most are already familiar with WP and how to register, get credentials, etc and be able to limit access (or revoke access) to your bots to registered wp users. As long as they are registered with the wp site you connect the bot to, they can access. HTH!

• Like 1

Hi Aymen,

When you will sell your bot protected with this plugin , you will want to give each customer a unique username+password , when you run a membership site you will give unique access details to each member of course so these members will use their unique details to access their online membership + all the bots under that one membership using the same credentials they have (noting every member will have a unique credential of course)

Setting the parameters is very easy , they are pretty much the extra post data you may need (if you want to customize the php script further more) to add extra features to the license system , like i mentioned in the video for example forbidding free members from using a certain bot , possibilities are endless!

But you can use this with pretty much any members based script,forum,blog etc ...

In the package i included an example with VB3 forum , and you should be able to do the same with pretty much all forum scripts , CMS scripts and so on!

• Like 2

Ok just before i get this, i want to make sure that it can do this.

What i am looking for is:

1) Users buys a monthly membership to my site using WorldProfitBuilder or Optimizepress or any membership plugins for Wordpress with free/paid option      capabilites.

2) He gets (or create) his own username/password.

3) When he fires up one of my bots, it prompts him for his username/password.

4) Now depending on his membership package, he will be able to access (let's say) level 1/free bots, level 2/paid bots, level 3/deluxe paid bots etc..

5) Will not be able to share his username/password. Or will only be allowed to run it on his PC and a VPS at the same time

If it can do this or you are planning to add some of these features. I will be an HAPPY customer (again lol)

Let em know

Thanks

• Like 1

1) Users buys a monthly membership to my site using WorldProfitBuilder or Optimizepress or any membership plugins for Wordpress with free/paid option      capabilites.

4) Now depending on his membership package, he will be able to access (let's say) level 1/free bots, level 2/paid bots, level 3/deluxe paid bots etc..

5) Will not be able to share his username/password. Or will only be allowed to run it on his PC and a VPS at the same time

If it can do this or you are planning to add some of these features. I will be an HAPPY customer (again lol)

Let em know

Thanks

All this you customize in your wordpress blog (or any other script you are using) , the plugin simply puts a dialog lock when you open the bot , all the rest you do via wordpress , please see the wpauth.php (and vb3loginverify.php for VB3 Forums) to see how things works!

Hi Aymen,

I went ahead and picked up the plugin and it is great.  The only question I have is about setting parameters for different 

memberships or products that act as a membership.  I know this is very easy for you being that you created the plugin

and that you have been doing this for some time.  Are there any additional resources that explain how to create these

additional parameters or another video that covers this?  I really would like to use that feature but I'm just not clear 

based on what you demonstrated in the video how this would work if you had a product or different levels exactly.

I'm a quick learner but I only know a tiny bit of php.  Any help or further guidance would be very much appreciated.

Hi Aymen,

I went ahead and picked up the plugin and it is great.  The only question I have is about setting parameters for different 

memberships or products that act as a membership.  I know this is very easy for you being that you created the plugin

and that you have been doing this for some time.  Are there any additional resources that explain how to create these

additional parameters or another video that covers this?  I really would like to use that feature but I'm just not clear 

based on what you demonstrated in the video how this would work if you had a product or different levels exactly.

I'm a quick learner but I only know a tiny bit of php.  Any help or further guidance would be very much appreciated.

Allright ,

Let's imagine you have a database table column in your users table called membership : 0,1 and 2

0 stands for Free

1 stands for Pro

2 stands for Platinum

Let's also imagine that you want to grab the user's ip adress to check it in your records (last used ip for example)

In total you will need 4 parameters : 2 comes in default : "user" , "pass" , and 2 optional that you need to add : "membership" , "ip"

Now you won't have to worry about user and pass parameters because they will be sent automatically , what you have to set is membership and ip

you would pretty much go like this :

membership=0,1,2&ip={#yourip}

Then in the background the real request that will be sent is :

http://yourdomain.com/wpauth.php?user=username&pass=password&membership=0,1,2&ip={#yourip}

Now whats left is to work with parameters in the php file and customize it further more to suit your need!

Hope this helps

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Let em know

Thanks

:D  I would like to add to the list above:

6) Able to change passwords

7) step by step tutorials

8) Full auto

Aymen's plugins always blow me away, but there aren't enough step by step tutorials around to take full advantage of all functions..

• 3 years later...