UBot Underground

[FREE] Twilio SMS Plugin

forgive me,i am a little slow on some things,

does this mean i can now

1) pva my own accounts

yes it does. :)

Nice, while back I was looking for something like this.. Glad you made it TJ. Will have to pick it up sometime soon.

Its free bud, feel free to download.

TJ,

can you point me in the rite direction.

I am having trouble making the call to check on the available phone numbers.

set(#frty$plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll""$shell batch hidden""H:\\curl\\curl-7.38.0-win64.zip\\curl-7.38.0-win64\\bin\\curl.exe --request GET https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/ACcd49138b6f8218a7482d99c624b79e95/AvailablePhoneNumbers/US/Local.json? \\-u ACcd49138b6f8218a7482d99c624b79e95:9b8554d0f81f7c78e28cacd0149ea022"), "Global")

TJ,

can you point me in the rite direction.

I am having trouble making the call to check on the available phone numbers.

set(#frty$plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll""$shell batch hidden""H:\\curl\\curl-7.38.0-win64.zip\\curl-7.38.0-win64\\bin\\curl.exe --request GET https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/ACcd49138b6f8218a7482d99c624b79e95/AvailablePhoneNumbers/US/Local.json? \\-u ACcd49138b6f8218a7482d99c624b79e95:9b8554d0f81f7c78e28cacd0149ea022"), "Global")

Hold tight as i might include this today if I get it worked out in there.

• 3 months later...

Trying to use this to receive sms messages and I must be a bit confused because I cant seem to get it to work using the example ubot.. maybe because it is a trial account?   I setup an account, and sent a txt message to my number (a couple actually) then I tried the "Get Message ID's" and I am getting a result as "-1"... I am not sure what to expect in return, but I tried putting -1 in the Read Messages and get this errorhttp://i58.tinypic.com/2j4vayr.png

UBS 5.5.11

Thanks for the plugin TJ.

I'm also having problems with the $get messages function. I have already bought numbers from Twilio, so my account is not a trial account. It's always returning a "-1" for me. The other functions seem to be working fine though. 

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the plugin TJ.

I'm also having problems with the $get messages function. I have already bought numbers from Twilio, so my account is not a trial account. It's always returning a "-1" for me. The other functions seem to be working fine though. 

did you ever look into this.

i have not used this plugin in a while

and am getting the -1 code

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi guys,

I want to make google account automation. 

As it is PVA then how i can use twilio plugin to get that done? I mean how i can get a new number from this plugin and type it in google form and then get verification code from this plugin? 

Thanks in advance :)