UBot Underground

[SELL] uLibrary - A Ubot Library, Code Viewer And Launcher

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   Well I decided to push this update a little bit early since there are issues with plugin selection and I know that can be a PITA. So here is what is new:   Fixed: Plugins with periods, dashe

Launch files in both Ubot 4 and Ubot 5 Launcher auto selects the correct plugins before opening Ubot View ubot code directly in uLibrary (multiple tabs supported!) Color coded text so it looks j

Idea:   Double Click = View Code     Dan

Hi.

Any news on the update für uLib?

Dan

Yes, I have it right here :)

- Fixed: folders wouldn't display unless they contain .ubot or .txt
- Added: Double click to view code
- Added: Draggable container - now you can make the library larger and code view smaller (or vice versa)

A note on the draggable part - you need to stick the cursor right inbetween the library and code bits and you will see the cursor change and that is when you can drag it!
  • Like 1

http://screencast.com/t/BhSKltNpyUU

Getting exception log that path is longer than allowed 250 limit

here the desktop path was originally ok.

I am having some trouble trying to replicate that - you got that after selecting the file right - not when hitting save?

Edit: Or is it happening when the library is trying to load? I suppose it could be one file has a path that is too long somewhere in your code folder.

when hitting save in that window.  and also when launching the software.

wouldn't it be better to discard those that that are longer in length then allowed.  and still continue to pull the rest?

Let's see if that helps it - I just updated it again.

just gives me a bunch of popup messages now about a directory i have plugins ive built and example codes within

http://screencast.com/t/9acP1Gxk0xEF

http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/DelimonWin32IO-Library-V40-7ff6b16c

Is a library you can use within your project to move away from the namespace limitation of 250 characters, and this this library release it up to 24,000+ in a path.

but right now i cant seem to use it from the desktop as it wont load anything even the ones whos path is lower.  just gets hung up- on error popups for the other folders to long.

• 8 months later...

Any updates being made to this?
We had a bunch of ideas posted on the thread for you, and its been a real long time w/o updates.

A feature to add multiple code folders would be really nice too.
As well as a setting to exclude folders inside these dir.

Thanks.

Any updates being made to this?

We had a bunch of ideas posted on the thread for you, and its been a real long time w/o updates.

A feature to add multiple code folders would be really nice too.

As well as a setting to exclude folders inside these dir.

Thanks.

This one has had a lot of suggestions and I do need to come back and go through everything and see what I can add in. Unfortunately for the moment my to-do list is very very long and I'll add this on there but I won't be able to look at it for a little while.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey man, two feature requests.

1. Ability to search for a sequence in the code. Almost like a search/find function. This would permit me to see where a define is called or a variable is used.

2. Code folding. The ability to double click on a section of code that is using {} and close that section or maybe a plus/minus to the left of it.

thanks,

Frank

• 1 month later...

do you have the link handy for the download, searched my email can't seem to find it anywhere. I tried the login button to recover password on your site and that does not work.

do you have the link handy for the download, searched my email can't seem to find it anywhere. I tried the login button to recover password on your site and that does not work.

PM me your username on the website and I'll resend the receipt to your email with a download link.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

uLibrary seems to be broken at the moment not able to be opened.

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 10.0.18363.0 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
clr.dll : 4.8.4075.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST
dfdll.dll : 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
dfshim.dll : 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/lowridertj/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Internet%20Explorer/Quick%20Launch/User%20Pinned/TaskBar/uLibrary.appref-ms%7C

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\lowridertj\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\uLibrary.appref-ms| resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Exception reading manifest from https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=imautobots&e=com:the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
+ DTD is prohibited in this XML document.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [11/12/2020 5:04:34 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\lowridertj\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\uLibrary.appref-ms| has started.
* [11/12/2020 5:04:34 PM] : Performing necessary update check as specified by the deployment.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [11/12/2020 5:04:35 PM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (ManifestParse)
- Exception reading manifest from https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=imautobots&e=com:the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirect(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifest(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentUpdate(SubscriptionState& subState, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, String& errorPageUrl, TempFile& deployFile)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Xml.XmlException
- DTD is prohibited in this XML document.
- Source: System.Xml
- Stack trace:
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDoctypeDecl()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestValidatingReader.XmlFilteredReader.Read()
at System.Xml.XsdValidatingReader.Read()
at System.Deployment.Application.ManifestReader.FromDocument(String localPath, ManifestType manifestType, Uri sourceUri)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.