UBot Underground

[SELL] uLibrary - A Ubot Library, Code Viewer And Launcher

Just a quick question on this one, what do you mean by support custom defines? 

when we make a custom command or function of our own

it would be cool to be able to do what we can do in the bot bank in your software

private (locally) and public (upload to DB on your server) so everyone can share their cool functions. (code snippets)

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14960-ubot-functions-collaboration-what-do-you-guysgals-think/

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   Well I decided to push this update a little bit early since there are issues with plugin selection and I know that can be a PITA. So here is what is new:   Fixed: Plugins with periods, dashe

Launch files in both Ubot 4 and Ubot 5 Launcher auto selects the correct plugins before opening Ubot View ubot code directly in uLibrary (multiple tabs supported!) Color coded text so it looks j

Idea:   Double Click = View Code     Dan

Thanks, I think this can all be done without any issues I'll have to think on the sorting one though - hopefully it won't be a problem though.

Also: names starting with _ (underscore) are at the end of the list (In explorer it's the very first ones). I guess it's digits and special characters that mess up the order.

Just grasp it :D

Keep up your work, HelloInsomnia :D
Request feature:
- Save Code in uLibrary cause open uLibrary to edit is faster than ubot.

- Save as another .ubot file

Well maybe we wont use them but who know, i think i prefer to edit the code using uLibrary so i thought up in this :3

Not really urgent so :D

Suggestions:

- Collapse/Expand nested ubot codes just like on notepad+

- Can remember collapse codes

- Collapse all by default settings (Useful for huge bots)

- Add default plugins settings. Plugins that you want to always load by default

(Sorry for multiple posts. Mods please merge my posts. Thanks)

Hello, HelloInsomnia I love the concept of this tool, it's great. I would really like to see support for (.txt) files because over half of my snippets are in (.txt) format with tones of notes explaining how to implement the code. I save them as (.txt) files for easy access and converting everything to (.ubot) files would take me days, and I could possible mess the code up making them into (.ubot) files.

Hi, possible bug report: uLibrary doesn't seem to select plugins that have dot(s) in the name of the dll (might be true for all special characters?). Example: Advanced.File.dll

I'm using the "Open in Ubot 4" option.

All the best,

Marton

Hi, possible bug report: uLibrary doesn't seem to select plugins that have dot(s) in the name of the dll (might be true for all special characters?). Example: Advanced.File.dll

I'm using the "Open in Ubot 4" option.

All the best,

Marton

That's right it won't work with . - _ right now but they will all be added in the next update :)

Hello, HelloInsomnia I love the concept of this tool, it's great. I would really like to see support for (.txt) files because over half of my snippets are in (.txt) format with tones of notes explaining how to implement the code. I save them as (.txt) files for easy access and converting everything to (.ubot) files would take me days, and I could possible mess the code up making them into (.ubot) files.

This will also be in the next update :)

Update:

Well I decided to push this update a little bit early since there are issues with plugin selection and I know that can be a PITA. So here is what is new:

Fixed: Plugins with periods, dashes and underscores will now be selected
Added: Text files now supported
Added: F5 will now refresh the treeview
  • Like 3

Absolutely great to speed up load times.  TONS faster now loading up my codes and worth the investment.

Suggestion if possible?

-Add the ability to select multiple code areas example( Desktop, storage area 1, storage area 2) to allow for more than 1 area to look for folders and code from.

• Like 1

Very nice, thanks for the update  :)  Suggestion for the next update. I would like to be able to search the
snippet names from a search bar, and have the results listed in the left pane.

• Like 1

Suggest Feature:
- Can choose and add code to a specific Group that user can create (Example for Favorite Code) for faster viewer.

I thought it will save some times, have some .ubot file that i want fast access and .ubot file that i'm developing need to fast access for fast edit too.
Too many features needed xD

• Like 1

Hey Nick,

Using uLibrary to open ubot scripts and ran into an issue. Opened one up and ran fine, switched to another script, ran fine, went back manually to open this original script and showed an error, missing a plugin (the plugin had a space in the name btw). I added the plugin back into ubot (4 dev) and restarted ubot 4, loaded the script and still tells me error in code before switching to node view. Didn't make any changes to the script, but now can't run it. Tried opening it in ubot 5 and got an 'assertion' error, and ubot 5 closed.

Can't open this script and only thing I did was use uLibrary to open it.

Can you advise on solution and resolution so this doesn't happen again?

Thanks

Mark

Hey Nick,

Using uLibrary to open ubot scripts and ran into an issue. Opened one up and ran fine, switched to another script, ran fine, went back manually to open this original script and showed an error, missing a plugin (the plugin had a space in the name btw). I added the plugin back into ubot (4 dev) and restarted ubot 4, loaded the script and still tells me error in code before switching to node view. Didn't make any changes to the script, but now can't run it. Tried opening it in ubot 5 and got an 'assertion' error, and ubot 5 closed.

Can't open this script and only thing I did was use uLibrary to open it.

Can you advise on solution and resolution so this doesn't happen again?

Thanks

Mark

OK, here was the solution. uLibrary skipped a plugin that I forgot was being used on this script. After troubleshooting for a while went line by line through everything and found one plugin that was being referenced that uLibrary didn't turn on (or turned off from opening another script) and was causing the troubles.

Not sure I understand the concept of how uLibrary functions on selecting the plugins, it appears that you either have to use uLibrary all the time, or never to open the scripts to avoid this issue?

Hi Mark,

A lot of scripts won't open up in Ubot 5 if they have plugins in them so that can be why that error occured.

As for opening it in Ubot 4 you mentioned that you opened the original script manually? If you had opened a script before that in uLibrary that used different plugins then only those plugins would be selected the next time you open Ubot.

For example if you open script1 and it uses HTTP Post then that will be selected, if you then open script2 without using uLibrary and it also has the File Management plugin then Ubot will open into code view and you will have to select the plugin manually.

I hope that makes sense and maybe that is what was happening in your case?

Not sure I understand the concept of how uLibrary functions on selecting the plugins, it appears that you either have to use uLibrary all the time, or never to open the scripts to avoid this issue?

uLibrary chages the options.xml file for Ubot Studio and auto selects the required plugins for the script you're opening. This will allow you to open Ubot faster because it only has to load those plugins and you won't have to manually select the plugins.

Basically without uLibrary you will have to select the plugins manually.

The alternative is that you can open scripts manually and always leave all of your plugins selected but if you have a lot it can take Ubot forever to open when you do it this way.

The best thing to do would be to use uLibrary all the time to open the Ubot files.

Seem to still have a problem with ubot code that contains plugins with . periods in the file name being used.  Shows error inside of ubot v4 when trying to open as not a ubot studio file, but i can open the file directly, or open it as well when ubot is already open as well.

http://screencast.com/t/HdS6cTYp

not finding some paths for folders for some reason bud.

That happens when there is no .txt or .ubot in that folder.

When your folder only contains subfolders for example.

He's aware of that already. And that will be fixed in the next release.

Dan