UBot Underground

[SELL] uLibrary - A Ubot Library, Code Viewer And Launcher

• Launch files in both Ubot 4 and Ubot 5
  • Launcher auto selects the correct plugins before opening Ubot
  • View ubot code directly in uLibrary (multiple tabs supported!)
  • Color coded text so it looks just like Ubot Studio code
  • View Ubot files easily using our treenode system
  • Open folders easily to make file changes

uLibrary was built as an all-in-one solution to improve workflow while using Ubot Studio. Using uLibrary will allow you to easily view Ubot code directly in the application so that you don’t have to launch Ubot Studio every time you want to copy some code.

uLibrary will also allow you to easily launch ubot files and it will even select the correct plugins for you automatically.

• Like 3
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   Well I decided to push this update a little bit early since there are issues with plugin selection and I know that can be a PITA. So here is what is new:   Fixed: Plugins with periods, dashe

Launch files in both Ubot 4 and Ubot 5 Launcher auto selects the correct plugins before opening Ubot View ubot code directly in uLibrary (multiple tabs supported!) Color coded text so it looks j

Idea:   Double Click = View Code     Dan

Great idea HelloInsomnia, can be a great time saver for sure. Thanks, just purchased.

I second your idea about adding a SAVE button, just in case we wish to make a quick change to the code. Or maybe a SAVE AS (?), just to make sure we don't mess up a good code or something.

Keep up the good work,

Marton

Great idea HelloInsomnia, can be a great time saver for sure. Thanks, just purchased.

I second your idea about adding a SAVE button, just in case we wish to make a quick change to the code. Or maybe a SAVE AS (?), just to make sure we don't mess up a good code or something.

Keep up the good work,

Marton

I might add in a save button for text files, the thing with saving to a Ubot file is that you can make small edits but creating one from scratch might lead to issues because of the settings file. Maybe I can figure out how to create it in the correct way (some of them have multiple browser interfaces and I'm not sure yet what triggers those to be added).

• Like 1

I agree with the save button as well.

but make it comfirm, this way we dont hit save by mistake & save over a .ubot file that we don't wish to lose/save over.

Great to see someone took the time to make this, and not with ubot itself, very nice!

• Like 1

Just a little heads up, when you first run the program it will popup an error, its just telling you to fill out the settings. Right now you need to fill out all the settings, so if you don't have either V4 or V5 just select the version you have for both - I'll make the fields not required in the next update.

Update:

V 1.0.0.2

- Fixed: Made Ubot V4 and V5 settings not required

- Fixed: clear button covering tabs

- Added: If settings are not filled in the right click menu for it won't be enabled

- Added: changelog

To get the update just restart the software.

Just a note/heads up- I have opened a couple of bots with it (one of them was your socialsignals bot) and it opens in source and tells you there is a problem with your code and you need to fix it... But it gives no additional data or indication as to what the issue is.

For me - The issue is that it isn't loading all required plugins. So, i manually load the plugins and it works as expected.

Just a note/heads up- I have opened a couple of bots with it (one of them was your socialsignals bot) and it opens in source and tells you there is a problem with your code and you need to fix it... But it gives no additional data or indication as to what the issue is.

For me - The issue is that it isn't loading all required plugins. So, i manually load the plugins and it works as expected.

Does your file management plugin use an underscore instead of a space?

I forgot to add the underscore into the regex and I seem to remember now that for some reason I think some versions of that plugin had an underscore.

Looks very promising. 

Couple of ideas:

• Save Button. Save changes to Ubot file. Would be great if the order of the N.script files could be always the same. That would be a requirement for Github support as well.
  • Search Button. Search and highlight in all open tabs. With Show next / previous / count buttons. 
  • Github Support. Instead of working with a .Ubot file, extract the ubot file into a folder and use that folder as input and output for the app. So basically similar what the app is already doing, but skipping the first zip and last unzip step. 
  • Code completion in Editor window. Like in C#, Using the TAB key to show auto complete options. And then select an option to automatically get the right code snipped into the editor. So basically like the Drag and Drop feature of ubot studio node view. But for code view. 

Have a nice day

Dan

Looks very promising. 

Couple of ideas:

• Save Button. Save changes to Ubot file. Would be great if the order of the N.script files could be always the same. That would be a requirement for Github support as well.
  • Search Button. Search and highlight in all open tabs. With Show next / previous / count buttons. 
  • Github Support. Instead of working with a .Ubot file, extract the ubot file into a folder and use that folder as input and output for the app. So basically similar what the app is already doing, but skipping the first zip and last unzip step. 
  • Code completion in Editor window. Like in C#, Using the TAB key to show auto complete options. And then select an option to automatically get the right code snipped into the editor. So basically like the Drag and Drop feature of ubot studio node view. But for code view. 

Have a nice day

Dan

Thanks Dan, I've reached my vote quota today or I would like the post. I have our conversation saved by the way the one about Github and I would like to figure out how to make it work with this. I'll let you know if I get it working, I'll add the other ideas to the list as well :)

Great product by the way!

Forgot to mention two things:

1. Support for TXT files. 

2. A way to select additional plugins before loading with V4 / V5. Like in Launcher.

Cheers

Dan

I agree, I just need to figure out the best way to present the plugin selection, I might do another form that pops up before launching - not quite sure yet. 

I agree, I just need to figure out the best way to present the plugin selection, I might do another form that pops up before launching - not quite sure yet. 

Right click => Open Special. Show selector with V4 / V5 button and plugin chooser.

Some more stuff (sorry).

1. F5 to refresh view. 

2. Stay in the same spot when refresh is hit. Remember where I was in the tree view and open that automatically. 

3. Make the library / code separator bar dragable. So that I can make the library area wider.

4. Sorting is different than in the browser. Bot11 folder comes before Bot3 folder. In explorer it's the other way around.

Dan

Oh!! yes gonna pick this up....great idea man

Suggestion

add support for custom functions (defines)

importing exporting functions for sharing

like the bot bank should be but less cumbersome

maybe even have community section (public) so we can finally share our functions like your idea in Dev forum

add name website too for credits

that would be lovely addition Sir

TC

and do the Github thing inside this instead eliminate the third party

maybe make that available to non members for projects only

so they don't have to purchase yet are encouraged

• Like 1

Just grabbed my copy!

Very excited to see where you take this.

Would LOVE to see a place to share our snippets with others.

Would like to see a license system installed on this if that happens, this way we know people paid to get free code.

Right click => Open Special. Show selector with V4 / V5 button and plugin chooser.

Some more stuff (sorry).

1. F5 to refresh view. 

2. Stay in the same spot when refresh is hit. Remember where I was in the tree view and open that automatically. 

3. Make the library / code separator bar dragable. So that I can make the library area wider.

4. Sorting is different than in the browser. Bot11 folder comes before Bot3 folder. In explorer it's the other way around.

Dan

Thanks, I think this can all be done without any issues I'll have to think on the sorting one though - hopefully it won't be a problem though.

Oh!! yes gonna pick this up....great idea man

Suggestion

add support for custom functions (defines)

importing exporting functions for sharing

like the bot bank should be but less cumbersome

maybe even have community section (public) so we can finally share our functions like your idea in Dev forum

add name website too for credits

that would be lovely addition Sir

TC

and do the Github thing inside this instead eliminate the third party

maybe make that available to non members for projects only

so they don't have to purchase yet are encouraged

Just a quick question on this one, what do you mean by support custom defines? 

Just grabbed my copy!

Very excited to see where you take this.

Would LOVE to see a place to share our snippets with others.

Would like to see a license system installed on this if that happens, this way we know people paid to get free code.

If I implement the snippet database I'll see if I can protect it then first so they can't get your code for free.