UBot Underground

Anyone Experiencing Issues When Connecting To Ubot License Server?

I'm not sure if it is just me or if anyone else is experiencing this when connecting to Ubot license server when starting up Ubot.

Trying to make sure before I submit a support ticket. 

See image below on what I see when this happens.

post-7675-0-50986100-1410029177_thumb.jpg

post-7675-0-50986100-1410029177_thumb.jpg

Yeah I did all kinds of stuff on my end to make sure that I did not have an issue such as running CCleaner, Malwarebytes, and various other scans.

Also rebooted too just to make sure, so likewise it is good to know that I was not losing my mind, lol!

As big as Ubot is at this point they should be on the cloud and should never go down for any reason in my opinion.

Meaning that Ubot should be using a service (hosting) that has many different data centers so that if one goes down the information in terms of 

the database (etc) is stored on multiple servers around the world so that there is never any down time ever.  If one goes down there are multiple

servers standing by with the same data all connected ready to take over if necessary.  Yes, it is more expensive than regular hosting but not that

expensive especially when running a mult-million dollar company like Ubot.

Hi guys,

Check your local systems time. I checked the SSL Certs of uBot - Cloudflare changed them today. Strange: My Major NTP was giving me August 31 2014 as time. When i corrected that, every worked perfect. We already in September :-)

Best wishes,

Tom

Odd - I'm getting the error again, and the "fix" I used before didn't work, so I assume that it was just luck and not a fix at all.

Anyone else?

After a bit I tried loading ubot5 after the time set thing.... started right away, so i killed v5 and opened v4 ... It opened up right away. - Really odd behavior.

getting same thing for the last 2 days still not working wtf ??? 

Seems that when i go to the site to login to put support ticket i get ssl error as well ??? anyone else 

http://gyazo.com/f28eb4d3a72cf3d4773db49f621bc78b

Edited by Team_LX

I'm not sure if it is just me or if anyone else is experiencing this when connecting to Ubot license server when starting up Ubot.

Trying to make sure before I submit a support ticket. 

See image below on what I see when this happens.

Having the same issues here.

COME ON SETH AND UBOT TEAM, WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?????

PAYING $700 FOR SOFTWARE WICH TOTALLY DEPENDS ON YOUR LICENSE CHECK SERVER EVERY SINGLE TIME.

IF THE SERVER GOES DOWN THEN NO ONE CAN USE IT.

SERIOUSLY.............