UBot Underground

[SELL] ★★★ DataGrid UI Plugin ★★★ ➜ Professional Looking DataGrid In Your Main Window

Not sure if it works flawless with Ubot 5 or not , didn't make extensive tests yet!

But i've heard Ubot 5 latest versions getting better at running plugins!

The grid replaces the browser so it is shown in the same container as the browser , but you can use browser container switch command to switch between the browser and the data grid!

Ok and if i switch to this view that wont affect scraping procedure even though we cant see the browser (Cause i use browser to find and scrape elements)?

Am i right?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we could get an "auto scroll" feature. This would always keep the current working row visible.

Here are some suggestions:   Ability to enter hex color codes More styling options. Padding, margin etc. Sort datagrid when header column is clicked Pagination Double click cell to edit values Ability

Seems like a bug , if you can post it to the bug tracker i'll give it few tests!     Hey Pete , about the styler , like Gogetta said above , the columns width field is mandatory , i'll think about set

Posted Images

Ok and if i switch to this view that wont affect scraping procedure even though we cant see the browser (Cause i use browser to find and scrape elements)?

Am i right?

Yea , you can do browser tasks without issues as the browser is just hidden!

bought this i tried to use with ubot 5 doesn't work or i am doing something incorrect . . . . . 

guess i will have to contact support for ubot 4 download link gurrr

http://i.gyazo.com/bda79ed878d85f6ba73a08da8ccb1ff8.gif

Ok so Edit : This does not work for ubot 5.0.13 but does work with the newest update i subed and updated to latest ubot 5 and works thansk 

Edited by Team_LX

Try something like this:

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "reset datagrid")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "show datagrid", "Number|First Name|Last Name|Points")
navigate("http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_tables.asp","Wait")
wait(2)
scrape table(<innertext="First Name">,&my table)
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "browser container switch", "Datagrid")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "table to datagrid", &my table)

What if i had a Table which is currently scraping and i wanted users to see how the table is being populated with information while it scrapes........Possible???

suggestion:

-  Ability too split/make more then one data grid ( data grid 1 , data grid 2 ) 

- maybe a built in copy/save all command ( saves all data in the data grid ) 

- maybe a style option to alternate the line color ( Line 1 Black , Line 2 Red , Line 3 Black ) 

- Set the output delimiter   ( of how it is atm data , data) (maybe allow to set the delimiter to what ever you set it too ) 

- Ability to go from datagrid to txt 

Edited by Team_LX

Another thing when i set in Ubot that my Table delimiter is  ;  And select Table to datagrid i cant see my data and when i set my table delimiter to  ,  then it works can you make it so it works for both option?

i have problem in datagrid contextmenu add

than add alert in define 

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""datagrid contextmenu add""test alert""add alert()""")
define add alert {
    set(#alert,"test me","Global")
    alert(#alert)
}

Thanks

than add alert in define 

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""datagrid contextmenu add""test alert""add alert()""")

define add alert {

alert(#alert)

}

Thanks

Known issue. Doesn't work at the moment.

than add alert in define 

define add alert {

alert(#alert)

}

Thanks

As Dan stated , it is a a known issue and i'm working on solution for it!

Aymen;

When I use table to datagrid, my show datagrid command needs to have the exact same amount of Columns as my table.

But when I want to add a checkbox (bool) this doesn't seem to work. 

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""show datagrid""Check:bool|Email|Passwort")
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""table to datagrid"&table1)

My table has 3 columns in that case. I also tried with two. But it's not showing anything.

As soon as I remove :bool it works fine. 

Would it be possible to ignore the bool columns and just fill the others with the data from the table?

Dan

How do i convert table results from my scraping job into datagrid??

I sent aymen Pm no reply still??

Hey sorry didn't notice your pm (you have to see how much PMs i get :D )

if you mean from a ubot table to the grid , did you try the command made for that ?

if you mean directly from scraping then that's simple , add rows to the grid as you scrape your data!

Aymen;

When I use table to datagrid, my show datagrid command needs to have the exact same amount of Columns as my table.

But when I want to add a checkbox (bool) this doesn't seem to work. 

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""show datagrid""Check:bool|Email|Passwort")

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""table to datagrid"&table1)

My table has 3 columns in that case. I also tried with two. But it's not showing anything.

As soon as I remove :bool it works fine. 

Would it be possible to ignore the bool columns and just fill the others with the data from the table?

Dan

If you can submit a bug report about this , i'll make sure to consider fixing it in the next release (maybe ignoring bool columns)

I dont get it Aymen i know that there is a command just for that but how do i activate it i mean i have show Ubot table into datagrid and then it asks me to separate columns???

Shouldn't this datagrid read directly from Debugger where my table is ???

I dont get it Aymen i know that there is a command just for that but how do i activate it i mean i have show Ubot table into datagrid and then it asks me to separate columns???

Shouldn't this datagrid read directly from Debugger where my table is ???

oh , you have to specify columns and call show datagrid command for the second command to work!

Regards