UBot Underground

[SELL] ★★★ DataGrid UI Plugin ★★★ ➜ Professional Looking DataGrid In Your Main Window

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we could get an "auto scroll" feature. This would always keep the current working row visible.

Here are some suggestions:   Ability to enter hex color codes More styling options. Padding, margin etc. Sort datagrid when header column is clicked Pagination Double click cell to edit values Ability

Seems like a bug , if you can post it to the bug tracker i'll give it few tests!     Hey Pete , about the styler , like Gogetta said above , the columns width field is mandatory , i'll think about set

Posted Images

DataGridUI Update:

-Added datagrid reset command (just use the datagrid reset command and call datagrid show again with new datagrid columns names)

-Added Browser Container Switch command (switch between datagrid and browser)

Use the same download link to update to the latest version!

How do I get the original download link? Its not in the email receipt from PayPal or 2CheckOut. 

Nevermind found it still in my browser downloads page. Thanks for the update.

I minor thing since I can work around it but can you make it so the columns of a table do not have to match the columns of the data grid for it to work?

For example I have a table Name | Address | Email where the email is an Optional field the user can add.

I would like to have my DataGrid use a preset column list of Name | Address | Email each time. If the user did not check the Email box in the program then this last column would just stay empty. 

Right now I have to make two datagrids. If the user checked the email box then I need to make a datagrid with 3 columns. If they did not check the box I need to make a datagrid with 2 columns. 

Edit: Also when you add a table to datagrid it appends to the bottom of the datagrid. I had hoped it would just update the datagrid with the new entries to the table like how add table to table works. This means in my loop I can not just update the datagrid with the table. I am currently getting around this with reset datagrid -> show datagrid -> datagrid from table each loop.

Aymen, What exactly does reset do? I tried to use it to reset the row data when debugging and it doesn't appear to

do anything.

it does reset your datagrid rows and columns so you can call datagrid show again with new columns names in case you want to show different data !

I minor thing since I can work around it but can you make it so the columns of a table do not have to match the columns of the data grid for it to work?

For example I have a table Name | Address | Email where the email is an Optional field the user can add.

I would like to have my DataGrid use a preset column list of Name | Address | Email each time. If the user did not check the Email box in the program then this last column would just stay empty. 

Right now I have to make two datagrids. If the user checked the email box then I need to make a datagrid with 3 columns. If they did not check the box I need to make a datagrid with 2 columns. 

Edit: Also when you add a table to datagrid it appends to the bottom of the datagrid. I had hoped it would just update the datagrid with the new entries to the table like how add table to table works. This means in my loop I can not just update the datagrid with the table. I am currently getting around this with reset datagrid -> show datagrid -> datagrid from table each loop.

Ok i will see about that!

Can you create a sample file with different commands using that plugin Aymen?

I've tried to get the reset to work and I must not be using it correctly.

Can you create a sample file with different commands using that plugin Aymen?

I've tried to get the reset to work and I must not be using it correctly.

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""show datagrid""AAA,BBB,CCC")

wait(2)

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""reset datagrid")

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""show datagrid""CCC,BBB,AAA")

wait(2)

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""reset datagrid")

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""show datagrid""AAA,BBB,CCC")

BUG:

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""browser container switch""Browser")

When switching back to Browser, the navigation bar is missing. navigate command works, but I can't enter something because the URL bar is not there.

Dan

BUG:

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll""browser container switch""Browser")

When switching back to Browser, the navigation bar is missing. navigate command works, but I can't enter something because the URL bar is not there.

Dan

I'll look into it for the next version!

Can we run normal commands in the content menuitem? Mine will freeze the bot when I try to do something other than a datagrid command. For example if I right click and try to do an alert it just freezes.

Edit: It does show up when I force close the program through task manager so it's there it just freezes until I force quit.

If we could change individual cell color as well and sort the datagrid by column that would be nice!

When using the context menu items and selected index I have to restart Ubot or the next menu item will just use the selected index of the previous item.

Also when you click on a menu item and there is no data there it just hangs.

Otherwise though I've been loving this plugin :D

When using the context menu items and selected index I have to restart Ubot or the next menu item will just use the selected index of the previous item.

Also when you click on a menu item and there is no data there it just hangs.

Otherwise though I've been loving this plugin :D

I'll check that out when i plan another update!

• 3 weeks later...

can we add checkbox into the datagrid?

can we random select rows and save the selected rows?

The checkbox part will be added in the next version

not really sure what you mean by the second question ?

Any update soon on this plugin aymen?

There is an update planned soon!

• Like 1

I'm not quite sure i understand your suggestion !

I think he means instead of just the regular checkboxes where you see an X. He would like to be able to show a different icon.

Dan

I think he means instead of just the regular checkboxes where you see an X. He would like to be able to show a different icon.

Dan

yes for example in a cell you could display a tick icon or x icon or any icon for that matter. basically a custom image in a table cell.

here's a example http://www.telerik.com/clientsfiles/352649_RadGridCheckbox.png?sfvrsn=0

for those having problems running the plugin commands from threads ("the calling thread must be STA because many UI components require this" kind of messages) , you can use STA thread container command from my local dictionary plugin

thread {
    plugin command("LocalDictionary.dll", "STA thread container") {
        plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "add datagrid row", "45|aymen")
    }
}