UBot Underground

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

V2.0.3.0 Add C/F: get color code mouse jiggle mouse move mouse scroll mouse action mouse drag and drop append text to notepad Add Sample File Mouse Control get color code append text to note

V3.0.1.0 Add new command window restore from system tray: by name   Add new sample file Sample/window restore from system tray/window restore from system tray.ubot

Posted Images

Hello. I bought this item & I received literally no instructions any where about when or how I'll receive the plugin.

Please contact me asap about it. I assumed it was instant delivery.

Transaction ID: 0VL31412HY097853U - Date 8/30/2014

Hello. I bought this item & I received literally no instructions any where about when or how I'll receive the plugin.

Please contact me asap about it. I assumed it was instant delivery.

Transaction ID: 0VL31412HY097853U - Date 8/30/2014

PM.

• 2 months later...

Hi Pash,

Will this help resolve the issue I'm having with clicking (and changing the name of the file) the save button on a save as dialog box pop up generated from a website and pops up in bots? Having trouble getting that to work, the site generates a file after clicking a button, no download link or filename present in the source to use any other built in ubot commands and noticed your plugin today.

And weird, if I add any commands after the click on the button to generate the file, the pop up doesn't work at all.

Thanks!

Hi Pash,

Will this help resolve the issue I'm having with clicking (and changing the name of the file) the save button on a save as dialog box pop up generated from a website and pops up in bots? Having trouble getting that to work, the site generates a file after clicking a button, no download link or filename present in the source to use any other built in ubot commands and noticed your plugin today.

And weird, if I add any commands after the click on the button to generate the file, the pop up doesn't work at all.

Thanks!

Do you have the code that caused the problem.

Sure thing Pash, really only one command, the click on the button that generates the file on the fly

click(<value="Export Orders">"Left Click""No")
        plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll""set active window""Save As""")
        plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll""click dialog button""Save As""Save")

the last two are my attempts at clicking on the 'Save As' button, without success, they don't work. And actually, the click doesn't work unless I remove the windows commands.

Was thinking if your plugin could be a solution to this pop up save as dialog box?

Thanks!

Sure thing Pash, really only one command, the click on the button that generates the file on the fly

click(<value="Export Orders">"Left Click""No")

plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll""set active window""Save As""")

plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll""click dialog button""Save As""Save")

the last two are my attempts at clicking on the 'Save As' button, without success, they don't work. And actually, the click doesn't work unless I remove the windows commands.

Was thinking if your plugin could be a solution to this pop up save as dialog box?

Thanks!

From the experiments, the command "plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll""click dialog button""Save As""Save")"

Use it only occasionally

I'm making a statement For more background control program

Such as clicking or change. Enter the letters or

But it is not finished yet

For plug-in "Advanced Screen and Windows" no instructions for handling this matter directly.

But is there a command that will help you for clicking the dialog.

Since you can not expose your website.

Can you tell me about this other website. That have the same problem

I may be allowed to write the sample command to fix this problem.

Notice.
I fix my computer is partially finished.
The problem stems from the SSD to install windows broken.
I will have to replace a normal harddisk.
And harddisk for storing data mode in raid 1. (raid using software).
Can not open the other computer.
I wasted a lot of time for data recovery.
Sorry for the delay

From the experiments, the command "plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll""click dialog button""Save As""Save")"

Use it only occasionally

I'm making a statement For more background control program

Such as clicking or change. Enter the letters or

But it is not finished yet

For plug-in "Advanced Screen and Windows" no instructions for handling this matter directly.

But is there a command that will help you for clicking the dialog.

Since you can not expose your website.

Can you tell me about this other website. That have the same problem

I may be allowed to write the sample command to fix this problem.

Thanks for the updates Pash, trust your backup issues are better, that is a pain!

Yes, the site I'm using is in the WP admin, it's a premium plugin that generates a CSV file on the fly after selecting the options I would like (checkboxes), then click a button and the Save As window pops up to allow me to save the file. It's a standard input button that I would need to be able to have the Save As button clicked, and or change the file name, here is the code below:

<input type="submit" id="export_order" class="button-primary" value="Export Orders" />

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because there are people trying to attack me by cheating. Then complaints that PayPal payment without permission.

I need to stop using the distribution system automatically. To prevent this problem.
Contact me via this forum only available for purchase. I will send the plug and the bill by email.

• 3 weeks later...

V2.0.8.0
Add New Command
mouse move to image 2 : for small image template

Method Change
mouse move to image : move requested files to internet host

more info
mouse move to image : for big image template
mouse move to image 2 : for small image template

New Sample File
mouse move to image.ubot

Hey Pash, Can you create a quick video on the new mouse to image command?

I am having an error when i try it.

Do i need to install something before trying it?

what is error?

First let me say nice job on the plugin.

Was wondering Is it possible to use the mouse move options with desktop items as well? or possible to add the functionality.

Try move mouse to image command

First let me say nice job on the plugin.

Was wondering Is it possible to use the mouse move options with desktop items as well? or possible to add the functionality.

Try move mouse to image command

Alert
I upload a new file For notification of updates
Improved licensing system
The file "Plugin Name Config.txt" for on / off. Update notification
You can download the links old.

For beta plugin Will be notified of updates via forums only.
For tracking notified of updates forums.
Can follow the attached file.

post-5560-0-45463100-1425692218_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

Pash, do you have a command that will simulate Paste the current item on a clipboard to an element of a browser?

try.

1. set clipboard.

2. click element.

3. use command send key.

• PRO locked this topic