UBot Underground

Suggestion:

On "Screen capture normal" command. After the user select the area. An alert box will ask them if they are sure about their selection.

A Yes or No option would be great.

If possible, add a color tint to the selected area or just change the borders. Right now its hard to see it.

For the "Screen capture normal".

When you drag the mouse, you will see the rectangle. You can use the mouse to drag it to another location. Or resize it

To cancel the selection, press the "Esc".

For the record, press the "S" or double-click on the square.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

V2.0.3.0 Add C/F: get color code mouse jiggle mouse move mouse scroll mouse action mouse drag and drop append text to notepad Add Sample File Mouse Control get color code append text to note

V3.0.1.0 Add new command window restore from system tray: by name   Add new sample file Sample/window restore from system tray/window restore from system tray.ubot

Posted Images

I would like to buy this, but do you have a video of how the screenshot specific area works? I just want to make sure it will work the way I need it to before I purchase.

screen capture specific area

V2.0.2.1
Add Oprion:
screen get mouse x,y:
When this command is activated, you will get mouse position on.
- Configurable timeout
- You click the mouse left button.

Add Sample File:
screen capture specific area

Edit Sample File:
screen get mouse x,y

Hey Pash fantastic plugin and updates.

Suggestion: Dont know if its possible but if you could add an eyedropper tool. whereby you could click somewhere on the screen and return the html color code. - would be the icing on the cake :)

Hey Pash fantastic plugin and updates.

Suggestion: Dont know if its possible but if you could add an eyedropper tool. whereby you could click somewhere on the screen and return the html color code. - would be the icing on the cake :)

You mean this?

Is this already available or is it something you are working on?

I made it a few minutes ago.

It will be included with the next update.

Do you think its possible to control windows while its on the background like "screen capture no active"?

Like sending mouse click and keys without stealing the focus of your mouse and keyboard.

Hey pash, do you think you can add this suggestion above to the plugin?

V2.0.3.0
Add C/F:
get color code

mouse jiggle
mouse move
mouse scroll
mouse action
mouse drag and drop

append text to notepad

Add Sample File
Mouse Control
get color code
append text to notepad
  • Like 1

Great update! If you can add image recognition then ubot will be better than winautomation when it comes on windows automation because of your plugin.

It is very difficult but I will try.

It is easier if you have information for me. For example, the library

It is very difficult but I will try.

It is easier if you have information for me. For example, the library

Maybe the one that ubot uses right now on its browser image recognition. I forgot what is called but i remember it can recognize windows elements as well.

When using capture normal, the resulting image always retains the line from the selection box at the left and top of the image. Can that be sorted? I have included an attachment to explain what I mean. ;)

post-1836-0-93569900-1400841405_thumb.png

When using capture normal, the resulting image always retains the line from the selection box at the left and top of the image. Can that be sorted? I have included an attachment to explain what I mean. ;)

I regret., I still do not understand.

V2.0.4.0

Add C/F:

close windows: Close Windows By Title

Add Option:

screen capture normal: Capture Opacity

• PRO locked this topic