UBot Underground

[Sell] Newgen Ui Builder - The Best Drag & Drop Ui Builder For Ubot...most Versatile With More Features!

Hey Darryl,

Gotta tell you that I'm lovin the conditional fields. I just wish it was possible to go back into the conditional fields and do further edting after the fact. Any luck on getting that in place? I do see in the tutorial videos we are out of luck right now.

Frank

Hi Frank, yeh I would love to make editing conditional fields possible, but unfortunately being able to save them so they can be edited would be very difficult and complicated. With the amount of code inside the builder now it is very difficult and takes forever trying to add anything new.

I know that even attempting it would be a nightmare really.  Even if I was able to get the basics in place, tracking down bugs for that alone would be extremely difficult, not to mention unforseen bugs that would most likely effect other things as well.

So I'm sorry but unfortunately I won't be attempting this.

Regards

Darryl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   New feature: option to add range slider/s.   Thanks to Traffic Cop for the suggestion cheers.   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider.jpg   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slid

No worries Jon. Glad to hear it's working for you and thanks for letting me know.     Dan, am looking at how I can add an option to edit elements.   Update: Had a request to be able to customize LED's

New update: Made a change to the builder to make it easy to create ui's that can be changed on the fly(without the need for a user to click a tab). This can be very useful for changing the ui in ord

Posted Images

Hi Darryl,

Noticed that all UI's generated with NewGen don't show in Chrome 39 (ubot 5.9.0 or 5.9.1) - blank UI area.

Do you or anyone have the same experience?

Thanks

Hi tripros,

I just updated to 5.9.1 to test it. I switched to Chrome 39, closed the bot and opened a new one.

I then added a ui and it worked as it should for me.

I have not heard from anyone else with this problem so not sure whats going on at your end.

Darryl.

Thanks Darryl, it was 5.9.0 - tried it again in 5.9.1 and opened fine. All good now. Thanks!

Hi tripros,

I just updated to 5.9.1 to test it. I switched to Chrome 39, closed the bot and opened a new one.

I then added a ui and it worked as it should for me.

I have not heard from anyone else with this problem so not sure whats going on at your end.

Darryl.

Can we build a completely custom without following the patterns you have ui with imported backgrounds, buttons and everything?

I see you posted this in both threads, 

so just to put your mind at rest, Absolutely(again :) ), ALL my bot skins/UI's are designed with Photoshop or you can choose whatever you want to make/design them

hell, use Paint if you want ;)

I see you posted this in both threads, 

so just to put your mind at rest, Absolutely(again :) ), ALL my bot skins/UI's are designed with Photoshop or you can choose whatever you want to make/design them

hell, use Paint if you want ;)

Just to be sure :) because im currently using photoshop and HTML but takes some time which could be used better.

Just to be sure :) because im currently using photoshop and HTML but takes some time which could be used better.

I used to use Dreamweaver to "put together" my UI's 

but in all honesty when using tables with DW moving 1 by 1 pixel can sometimes mess all the other cells

but with either of the UI builders here what would take me about 8 hours will now take maybe 2 (with an hour or two to primp it up a bit)

so that is still 4 hours saved for me :)

and that is "without" a plan before i start, 

if i have prepared with amout of status displays needed and logo placement etc .. then it can probably get done in about an hour 

It was the "drag and drop" feature that drew me in to both builders, 

best money ive ever parted with ;)

Can we build a completely custom without following the patterns you have ui with imported backgrounds, buttons and everything?

Hi runsoftware,

yeh like CJ said, you can add your own backgrounds.

You can also add your own custom html and custom css: (http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/16343-sell-newgen-ui-builder-the-best-drag-drop-ui-builder-for-ubotmost-advanced-with-more-features/?p=113756) so you can easily add your own styles to pretty much any element.

Another feature you won't find anywhere else is being able to change the ui on the fly: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/16343-sell-newgen-ui-builder-the-best-drag-drop-ui-builder-for-ubotmost-advanced-with-more-features/?p=113538

Cheers

Darryl.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
darryl561,

I haven't used the UI Builder for quite a while. Today I when to use it and received an update to the current version.

When I try to us it I open the UI I want to change and it seems to access an older version of the UI and not the current one.

I made 9 backups of the UI I want to change and they all point to the wrong code too.

Any idea what is going on?

Can I rev my software version down?

Awsome Custom CSS D, Ill bet you can just copy my prepared CSS elements over easy enough (see signature). So if you want some extra checkboxes ect, it would work well. :)

Peace

darryl561,

I haven't used the UI Builder for quite a while. Today I when to use it and received an update to the current version.

When I try to us it I open the UI I want to change and it seems to access an older version of the UI and not the current one.

I made 9 backups of the UI I want to change and they all point to the wrong code too.

Any idea what is going on?

Can I rev my software version down?

Hi arunner,

I just tested and it worked correctly for me. I released an update on the 31st of July which fixed the problem you are describing, but if your ui was created before this update then that would be why you are having this problem.

Any ui's created after the update(31st July) should be fine.

Awsome Custom CSS D, Ill bet you can just copy my prepared CSS elements over easy enough (see signature). So if you want some extra checkboxes ect, it would work well. :)

Peace

Hi Edward, 

yeh great idea, that should'nt be a problem and would be a great way to add your awesome css styled elements to any ui  :)

I currently use ssub but this looks really great, but I want to make sure it can do main thing I use a lot and that is setting an onchange event to trigger a define from a dynamic dropdown. I don't see this in the videos of the dropdown. Can it do it from within the interface or would I have to manually add it to the code to make that work? Also can I use on 2pc like Ubot so I can have on my desktop and laptop?

I currently use ssub but this looks really great, but I want to make sure it can do main thing I use a lot and that is setting an onchange event to trigger a define from a dynamic dropdown. I don't see this in the videos of the dropdown. Can it do it from within the interface or would I have to manually add it to the code to make that work? Also can I use on 2pc like Ubot so I can have on my desktop and laptop?

Hi dankass,

you can easily add code to run a define from within the builder, but I'm not sure what other code you would need so I would expect that you would have to add it manually. If you want to give it a try and find it's not suitable for what you want you can get a refund no probs.

The license is for 2 PC's.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi dankass,

you can easily add code to run a define from within the builder, but I'm not sure what other code you would need so I would expect that you would have to add it manually. If you want to give it a try and find it's not suitable for what you want you can get a refund no probs.

The license is for 2 PC's.

Cheers.

K cool, I'll pick this up in a couple weeks when I have more time to play with it. Got a project I gotta get out the door asap so I'll just use my existing UI for the moment, but this looks like I could do alot more of what I want to do, which is have a sort of "Wizard" interface to make it easier for end users.

Thanks

Hi darryl!

Currently having problems loading it up , I ran it for a while but had to reset my PC due to rootkits etc

After re-installing windows and trying to use it , it says maximum amount of used activations?

Could I please have my computer ID reset or something??

Hi darryl!

Currently having problems loading it up , I ran it for a while but had to reset my PC due to rootkits etc

After re-installing windows and trying to use it , it says maximum amount of used activations?

Could I please have my computer ID reset or something??

PM'd you a link to reset your license.

Cheers.

Ok, had a chance to play with this a little, and thought I'd throw out a quick review:

For anyone sitting on the fence, I'd jump on this deal NOW! I own ssub already and I like it too, but this thing has alot more capabilities. The table editor part alone is worth the price! It can be used to create simple interfaces for your quicky bots, or really complex multi-layered ui's that can be setup like a "Wizard" with multiple steps and be able to fit alot more options into a smaller ui by being able to make a multi-step process out of it... These are the reasons I bought it. I recommend ssub also, and will probably continue to use that for the quicky bot ui's that I still want to look nice, but this one, IMHO, is the SHIZZLE for more complex bots that need alot of options or configuration requirements.

• 2 months later...

Was the google font function removed?

Can't see it , can only use default fonts?

PS I just updated , so I assume I have the latest version: 4.9

Hi Asentrix,

yes I had to remove google fonts because it was causing the tabs not to work.

I have recently started on a completely new ui builder and expect to include google fonts with it. I have learnt quite a bit since making the last ui builder and I am very sure that this new one will not have any of those glitches that you mentioned in another thread. :)

It's going to be a while before I get it finished but I can tell you that it will make creating gui's that look professionally built quicker and easier than with anything available now. Plus will have some other great features that you won't find else-where either.

Cheers

Darryl.

• Like 1

Hi Asentrix,

yes I had to remove google fonts because it was causing the tabs not to work.

I have recently started on a completely new ui builder and expect to include google fonts with it. I have learnt quite a bit since making the last ui builder and I am very sure that this new one will not have any of those glitches that you mentioned in another thread. :)

It's going to be a while before I get it finished but I can tell you that it will make creating gui's that look professionally built quicker and easier than with anything available now. Plus will have some other great features that you won't find else-where either.

Cheers

Darryl.

Sounds pretty awesome , can't wait to see it :)

• 1 month later...

Seems pop up feature is broken , tried adding the pop up (with no values on the button) like instructed , and it tells me to add a value to it

It contradicts itself?
Also when attempting to 'add a value' , it results in the same error