UBot Underground

[Sell] Newgen Ui Builder - The Best Drag & Drop Ui Builder For Ubot...most Versatile With More Features!

Damn... I thought it's possible to add in as source code like:

ui html panel("<input type=\"text\" variable=\"#gimeLikes\" fillwith=\"value\">", 40)

sort of... but thanks for your answer

I did'nt realize you had code view with the standard version. Sending PM.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   New feature: option to add range slider/s.   Thanks to Traffic Cop for the suggestion cheers.   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider.jpg   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slid

No worries Jon. Glad to hear it's working for you and thanks for letting me know.     Dan, am looking at how I can add an option to edit elements.   Update: Had a request to be able to customize LED's

New update: Made a change to the builder to make it easy to create ui's that can be changed on the fly(without the need for a user to click a tab). This can be very useful for changing the ui in ord

Posted Images

Hi Darryl,

UI builder working great, one issue I've been having is when creating a scrollbox element, if the scrollbox has more than can fit in the box and has the slider, when I move it around to position it, often it sticks to the mouse and will not detach so I can't position it, it just moves around with my mouse and have to close the program and restart it and try again. I've found that if I don't touch the slider it works better and I've been moving the boxes to the desired location quickly and then not touching them.

Can you advise?

Thanks!

Hi Darryl,

UI builder working great, one issue I've been having is when creating a scrollbox element, if the scrollbox has more than can fit in the box and has the slider, when I move it around to position it, often it sticks to the mouse and will not detach so I can't position it, it just moves around with my mouse and have to close the program and restart it and try again. I've found that if I don't touch the slider it works better and I've been moving the boxes to the desired location quickly and then not touching them.

Can you advise?

Thanks!

Hi tripros,

when you say the "slider" I assume you mean the scroll bar?

Yes any element that has a scroll bar, if you grab the scroll bar to drag it, it always sticks to the mouse. I don't know why this happens or what to do about it to be honest.

However all you need to do is just grab the scroll box somewhere in the middle, or anywhere other than the scroll bar to avoid this problem.

Cheers

Darryl.

Question for you Darryl, is it possible to disable functions or button sets on the main button set when something is running? I want to make sure that a person cannot make changes to saved data when an automation sequence is running.

Frank

Hi tripros,

when you say the "slider" I assume you mean the scroll bar?

Yes any element that has a scroll bar, if you grab the scroll bar to drag it, it always sticks to the mouse. I don't know why this happens or what to do about it to be honest.

However all you need to do is just grab the scroll box somewhere in the middle, or anywhere other than the scroll bar to avoid this problem.

Cheers

Darryl.

Yes, meant scroll bar :) Got it, appreciate that confirmation. Thanks much Darryl!

Another quick question, when working with the tool tip element, if the element is added near the bottom (or any edge) of the UI I setup, when you hover over it, it extends the size of the compiled bot (stretches it while tooltip is hovered) down to show the tooltip. Other tool tips I've experienced in the past switch up the layout and show the tool tip above (or the opposite direction) if it is near an edge.

Is this possible to implement?

Thanks

Question for you Darryl, is it possible to disable functions or button sets on the main button set when something is running? I want to make sure that a person cannot make changes to saved data when an automation sequence is running.

Frank

Hi Frank, yes when you add a button in the builder there is an option, which when selected will create code to disable the bot. When disabled a user will not be able to click any buttons or change anything(textboxes etc) until the bot has finished running.

This video shows how to set it up and how it works:

Another quick question, when working with the tool tip element, if the element is added near the bottom (or any edge) of the UI I setup, when you hover over it, it extends the size of the compiled bot (stretches it while tooltip is hovered) down to show the tooltip. Other tool tips I've experienced in the past switch up the layout and show the tool tip above (or the opposite direction) if it is near an edge.

Is this possible to implement?

Thanks

Hi tripros, yeh that's something I was aware of but could'nt work out how to "switch up the layout and show the tool tip above (or the opposite direction) if it is near an edge."

The best I can do is make it relatively easy to edit the tooltip to position the text where you want it.

I will have to make a small change and update the builder, so will let you know when I get it done and make a video on how to edit the tooltip(will be a simple task).

Cheers

Darryl.

Thanks for the reply Darryl, but two more questions - on the topic of before, can I add in a cancel button to cancel an operation - just in case it gets stuck but disables anything else until things complete or they click the cancel?

And second, do you have a great manual or tutorials to hit the ground running with your software?

Thanks!

Frank

BTW, I decided to get shoving on this and picked it up while I wait for your reply. Transaction was as smooth as silk but Norton really doesn't like the app. You may need to file your checksum as mentioned on the ubot blog to get it ignored by things like antivirus.

Frank

Hello

I paid , but email did not come. It's empty in my spam box.

PM 6L361779836866456

I don't know my license key

Regard

Hi v_ladimir, PM sent.

Thanks for the reply Darryl, but two more questions - on the topic of before, can I add in a cancel button to cancel an operation - just in case it gets stuck but disables anything else until things complete or they click the cancel?

And second, do you have a great manual or tutorials to hit the ground running with your software?

Thanks!

Frank

Hi Frank, you have most likely worked it out already, but yes you can add a cancel button(or anything else) to the popup that is used to disable the bot.

I would'nt say great but there are some tutorial videos you can access from within the builder.

Cheers.

Hi Darryl.

Completed a UI and then saved it AS another name to create a similar but slimmed down UI. I then went to the saved UI's, opened the saved as UI with a new name and began to edit. Finished editing, saved it and then went to edit the original UI - but the original UI was the same as my now edited UI. I closed out the app and started again, loaded but still shows the original UI as the new one just edited.

Can you advise?

Checked the file/folders and a new folder was created, however the existing/original folder files were updated as well as the new folders.

Can I restore all the files in the UI tab folders from my backups to the latest UI before this edit to get it back?

Over a week of work went into that so hope there is a way :).

Thanks!

Completed a UI and then saved it AS another name to create a similar but slimmed down UI. I then went to the saved UI's, opened the saved as UI with a new name and began to edit. Finished editing, saved it and then went to edit the original UI - but the original UI was the same as my now edited UI. I closed out the app and started again, loaded but still shows the original UI as the new one just edited.

Can you advise?

Hi tripros, I have an update almost ready, so will try and include a fix with that update.

Checked the file/folders and a new folder was created, however the existing/original folder files were updated as well as the new folders.

Can I restore all the files in the UI tab folders from my backups to the latest UI before this edit to get it back?

I am very sorry but if the original folder files were updated and are now the same as the "save as" folder files then I don't think it's going to be possible to restore the original back to what it was.

I know what a pain this would be for you and I apologize for this error/bug, but will either get it fixed or remove the "save as" option.

Regards

Darryl.

Hi tripros, I've had another look at this and think I should be able to restore your original ui. Sending PM.

Update:

1- Have fixed a bug with the "Save As" option. This option is working correctly now so you can save backups of your ui's.

2- Updated the "tabs in panel" feature. You can now add text(headings) below the images, and also adjust the spacing between the panels.

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/tab-panels-with-text.jpg

Watch video to see how it's done:

https://youtu.be/6tq49aTMDUk

Cheers.

Thanks for the updates Darryl!

Quick question - on the progress bar code included in the generated UI code with using a progress bar from Dankass, it mentions that all code, including the commands you are running to be reflected in the bar to be included between the divider tags.

Did that but as I look at the code, as I thought, the progress bar runs first then all the commands in the define that runs my bot then runs. Can't add all the commands inside the loop because then all the commands would run the first loop at 1%.

Can you provide any direction, pointers or advice how to structure the code with the commands that you would be running and reflect in the progress bar? I've searched the entire ubot studio forum for code examples or explanations and so far haven't found any except for the actual progress bar code, none with any command examples or pointers how to get that working (that I could find at least).

Probably missing something really obvious! :)

Thanks!

hey Darryl,

I've got a weird issue on the go. I keep having the ui that I'm working on dissappear when using it. I've actually created a screen cast for you to see how I can repeat the error.

You can see it here: http://www.screencast.com/t/hqcAt8Xhhug

Thanks!

Frank

Hi tripros,

the code that the builder creates for the progress bar is just to provide an example of what variables need to be incremented for the progress bar to work. It depends on your code and what your bot is doing as to the best way to increment the progress bar, which is something you will have to work out.

I posted an example code here: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16343-sell-newgen-ui-builder-the-best-drag-drop-ui-builder-for-ubotmost-advanced-with-more-features/?p=110672 . This is just 1 possible way to do it and may not be the best, but hopefully will help you to work out the best way to do it for your bot.

hey Darryl,

I've got a weird issue on the go. I keep having the ui that I'm working on dissappear when using it. I've actually created a screen cast for you to see how I can repeat the error.

You can see it here: http://www.screencast.com/t/hqcAt8Xhhug

Thanks!

Frank

Hi Frank,

yeh I am aware of that issue but have not been able to work out the cause as of yet. It seems it only happens with a newly created ui and not with a loaded "Saved UI".

Whenever that happens if you close the builder, and then re-open it, you can go back to the ui / popup and then the edit option will work and the ui will not disappear.

But I realize this is not a good option and will search for the cause of the problem again today and hopefully get it fixed.

Darryl.

The issue when a new ui was created, and then when the "Edit" option was clicked causing the ui to disappear has been fixed.

I just uploaded the fixed version, version 4.3

Darryl.