UBot Underground

[Sell] Newgen Ui Builder - The Best Drag & Drop Ui Builder For Ubot...most Versatile With More Features!

Hi arunner26,

yes  you definitely can open up and add to and/or make changes to saved ui's at a later date.

Cheers.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Dan had asked the question "Can it edit elements?" as the first question and you had said no. So that is why I have been wondering ever since.

"Edit the elements" must mean something else.

By the way, when one buys the product, do you have a training video that is included with it?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update:   New feature: option to add range slider/s.   Thanks to Traffic Cop for the suggestion cheers.   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slider.jpg   http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/slid

No worries Jon. Glad to hear it's working for you and thanks for letting me know.     Dan, am looking at how I can add an option to edit elements.   Update: Had a request to be able to customize LED's

New update: Made a change to the builder to make it easy to create ui's that can be changed on the fly(without the need for a user to click a tab). This can be very useful for changing the ui in ord

Posted Images

Thanks for clearing that up.

Dan had asked the question "Can it edit elements?" as the first question and you had said no. So that is why I have been wondering ever since.

"Edit the elements" must mean something else.

By the way, when one buys the product, do you have a training video that is included with it?

Yeh regarding "Edit the elements", you can't actually edit an individual element, which I don't see as any real advantage anyway. If an element needs editing then it is very easy to remove it and add a new one, and the "Index" feature can be used if needed to "push it back" so that it will be in the correct tabbing order.

There is a button at the top of the builder that opens some tutorial videos in the default browser.

Cheers

Darryl.

The only real downside is that I have to change all the element parameters again. And I have to pick the right color when I need to delete and add an element to just change one parameter.

Hi Darryl. Firstly congratulations on creating such a fantastic UI builder I am really impressed with it  :D   

I am having one issue though with the "open file" option, when I upload my new ui to my bot it lets me go to the file and choose it but never actually grabs it and just says "no chosen file" each time. Is there something I still need to do once I have uploaded the new ui to make this command work?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me :)

Jon

Edited by rishwoj

Hi Darryl. Firstly congratulations on creating such a fantastic UI builder I am really impressed with it  :D   

I am having one issue though with the "open file" option, when I upload my new ui to my bot it lets me go to the file and choose it but never actually grabs it and just says "no chosen file" each time. Is there something I still need to do once I have uploaded the new ui to make this command work?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me :)

Jon

Hi Jon,

I just added an open file to a bot to test it and it is working correctly for me. Screencast: http://www.screencast.com/users/darryl561/folders/Jing/media/4daf29c4-f8f9-474f-965a-aafd560deda9

Can you send me your ui located in: New Generation UI Builder\uis\YOUR UI  in a zip folder so I can take a look. You can email it to

darryl561 at gmail.com

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi Darryl, Thank you for checking it out for me. You are right it does work I might be wrong but I think it was because my original bot code for that variable command had spaces in-between the words, (#upload file from here) instead of (#uploadfilefromhere) when I removed the spaces it worked perfectly, so it was my mistake sorry.

Thanks again

Jon

No worries Jon. Glad to hear it's working for you and thanks for letting me know.

The only real downside is that I have to change all the element parameters again. And I have to pick the right color when I need to delete and add an element to just change one parameter.

Dan, am looking at how I can add an option to edit elements.

Update:

Had a request to be able to customize LED's, so have added a LED Designer(added video to "Video Tutorials"):

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/leds2.jpg

Cheers

Darryl.

• Like 3

Update:

have added an option to edit elements:

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/edits.jpg

Added 2 new videos to the "video tutorials" related to this update so please watch. If you have any questions am happy to answer them here.

Cheers

Darryl.

• Like 1

Looking great. 

Can it edit elements?

Dan

Hi Dan, no it can't.

That's something that would be very difficult to add and to be honest I don't really see a great need for it. If you plan out your ui before-hand there should'nt be too many problems.

Cheers.

darryl561,

Thanks for adding the ability to edit elements. It seems like you have come a long way since you wrote the comment above. Good for you!!

Rock On!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: New Feature added, TinyMCE Editor

This update was only possible thanks to UBotDev.  If you have not seen it yet http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17468-can-i-add-wysiwyg-editor-in-ui-block-text/ he shared his code which makes it possible to use the TinyMCE Editor in the ui html panel, brilliant stuff!

You can visit his site here http://ubotdev.com/snippet-tinymce-wysiwyg-editor-implementation  Best place to get his code if you don't have my builder.

Anyway after a customer asked me to add the editor to my builder, I contacted UBotDev to ask if it was ok with him if I used his code, and he kindly said it was ok.

So now you can add a fully working TinyMCE Editor to your ui with nothing more than a couple of clicks. Thanks again to UBotDev.

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/tmice.jpg

• Like 2

Update:

Added some new range sliders styled with css. These sliders are not suited so much to a light colored background, but they look great on a dark background(you can set your required widths of course):

http://77thcloud.com/newgenuib/thread/sliders.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi darryl561

Firstly might i say what an epic piece of kit you got here :)

ok, ..

I normally create my own app/bot skins using a combination of photoshop and dreamweaver,

a royal pain in the A** but i like to make my skins "perfect", so this creation of yours looks like it will cut about 8 hours out of making my skins and button, checkbox placements etc etc ..

your drag and drop system looks like all my dreams and birthdays came at once lol

I was just wathcing the video and noticed that when you added your image/logo it covered the other elements,

are all the elements able to be ordered ?

sort of like in photoshop layering where you can bring a specific image/element forwards to be on the top layer if you like,

or backwards to push it under/to the back.

The reason im asking this is because i would still like to create the graphics for my apps/bots with photoshop,

but can than just drag the elements i need such as text boxes, buttons, check boxes etc.. onto a pre-created image/skin

also, this way i could cut out creating tables in dreamweaver to hold variables and created button images.

I hope that makes sense lol

If this is possible i will most certainly purchase this amazing tool,

(once my wallet recovers from purchasing dev edition lol)

I was just wathcing the video and noticed that when you added your image/logo it covered the other elements,

are all the elements able to be ordered ?

sort of like in photoshop layering where you can bring a specific image/element forwards to be on the top layer if you like,

or backwards to push it under/to the back.

Hi cүвεя_נυηкιε

yes there is an "Index" option post-223-0-62621500-1423369908_thumb.jpg for that exact purpose. Once you click on index you will be able to send any element completely forward or back, or to any position you want.

Also with the "Edit" option you can edit the full html of any element, which allows for many extra customizing options, particularly if you know a little html and css, which you obviously do using Dreamweaver.

Cheers

Darryl.

Hi cүвεя_נυηкιε

yes there is an "Index" option http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifCapture.JPG for that exact purpose. Once you click on index you will be able to send any element completely forward or back, or to any position you want.

Also with the "Edit" option you can edit the full html of any element, which allows for many extra customizing options, particularly if you know a little html and css, which you obviously do using Dreamweaver.

Cheers

Darryl.

:o

Thanks for the quick reply Darryl ;)

very much apreciated

ok, thats awesome news, ... ney, ... Biblical !

I will definitely be purchasing a copy of this in the next couple of days,

im giddy just thinking about how much this will make my life easier :D

Thanks again Darryl,

your a legend ;)

Hi Darryl,

Ill start with saying that this is even better than i thought it was going to be :)

ok, i have run into only 1 issue, nothing serious but worth mentioning, ...

I have a bot im working on, and it is longer/taller than any other bots i have made,

but when i added it to the UI builder i noticed that the bottom was cropped out of view,

i then attempted to edit the UI "height" to compensate but it seems there is a limit as no matter what size i set this value, the UI height remains the same,

here is an image to help clarify this, .. (in this particular screen shot the UI height has been set to 999px)

http://i61.tinypic.com/2d8qb2f.png

This isnt a major issue in any way shape or form as 99.9% of my bots dont come anywhere near this size,

i just thought best to let you know just in-case there is a workaround or fix.

as for EVERYTHING else ......... Perfect !

in fact, .. best $57 ive ever spent :)

Hi cүвεя_נυηкιε, good to hear you are liking the builder. :)

Regarding the problem your having setting the height, setting it to 999px should'nt be a problem, sending you a PM.

EDIT: No problem with the UI Builder, User made a simple error.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Darryl,

loving this software, its revolutionized the way i create my skins and for this i thank you :)

i have 1 question,

is there a way to make the background transparent ?

by that i mean the background behind all the images, .. the pallet if you will.

Ive finally got a no border style to work from a another plugin and am scratching my head over removing the white background,

so the app im building just has the skin image,

I can do this with no issues on a normal day when dealing with websites html,

but im not having any luck.

Is it possible ?

thats 2 questions now haha lol

Cheers

CJ

Hi CJ, as far as I know it's not possible. If I understand correctly what you are saying you would need to make the ui html panel transparent. If it is possible maybe one of the plugin developers might know how.

Sorry this is no help but I am clueless on this one.

Cheers

Darryl.