UBot Underground

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will check and fix in the next update.

It is what I try to do. However, when it merged with Ubot Studio it does not respond to it. I'm confused as well Something can not be directly applied to Ubot (solution Sometimes it takes time).

Task Scheduler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO25VBRL48s

Posted Images

Hi, has anyone actually tested the "disable windows error reporting" command? Doesn't work for me on Win 7 64bit, Win 2003 Server and Win Server 2012. I checked in gpedit.msc and it doesn't turn them off.

Hi, has anyone actually tested the "disable windows error reporting" command? Doesn't work for me on Win 7 64bit or Win 2000 Server. I checked in gpedit.msc and it doesn't turn them off.

I will check and fix in the next update.

• Like 2

V2.0.2.0
Fix:

• disable windows error reporting: (Test new api)

Add C/F:

• monitor power control: Turn Off/Standby/Screensaver
  • net framework check: Check install .NET version on computer
  • hide desktop icons: by name
  • prevent monitor power off: by name

Hi Pash,

The latest version in my dropbox link is 2.0.1.0   can you update me with the latest version please.

is there any way you could trigger the .net installer outside of ubot. So this could be used in a installer before ubot starts

Hi Pash,

The latest version in my dropbox link is 2.0.1.0   can you update me with the latest version please.

Now Upload Success.

is there any way you could trigger the .net installer outside of ubot. So this could be used in a installer before ubot starts

Can not be made ​​before the program loads.

Because if not .NET, the program will not work from the start.

Hey kev, you can use a professional installer like Advanced Installer to add those prerequisites. You could even specifiy which version to install on which op system.

V2.0.2.0

Fix:

• disable windows error reporting: (Test new api)

Add C/F:

• monitor power control: Turn Off/Standby/Screensaver
  • net framework check: Check install .NET version on computer
  • hide desktop icons: by name
  • prevent monitor power off: by name

Thanks Pash for the update, I'll check out the windows reporting soon.

Hi Pash, "disable windows error reporting" still doesn't seem to work. I've only tested on Win7 64-bit so far, but it doesn't disable it in the system.

Hi Pash, "disable windows error reporting" still doesn't seem to work. I've only tested on Win7 64-bit so far, but it doesn't disable it in the system.

I need pictures for windows error. I want to use the solution.

I need pictures for windows error. I want to use the solution.

Hi Pash, isn't it supposed to disable the windows error reporting that can also be set in gpedit.msc?

post-695-0-27595900-1399318303_thumb.png

Hi Pash, isn't it supposed to disable the windows error reporting that can also be set in gpedit.msc?

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_images/master/attachicon.giferror reporting.png

Of information that I find. It is a problem at the windows 7 (I'm looking for a solution).

I use the api of the window., I do not know if it works "gpedit.msc" or not.

But I will find a way to fix it.

Of information that I find. It is a problem at the windows 7 (I'm looking for a solution).

I use the api of the window., I do not know if it works "gpedit.msc" or not.

But I will find a way to fix it.

Here's some information for the different operating systems. But I think gpedit.msc exists in all of them:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7863/disable-error-reporting-in-xp-vista-and-windows-7/

Here's some information for the different operating systems. But I think gpedit.msc exists in all of them:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/7863/disable-error-reporting-in-xp-vista-and-windows-7/

It is what I try to do.

However, when it merged with Ubot Studio it does not respond to it.

I'm confused as well

Something can not be directly applied to Ubot (solution Sometimes it takes time).

• Like 2

Hi Pash, thanks for the update, but unfortunately it's still not working on Win7 64bit. Have you tested on Windows 7 yourself? I've been running the bot as administrator, it doesn't turn it off for me.

Hi Pash, thanks for the update, but unfortunately it's still not working on Win7 64bit. Have you tested on Windows 7 yourself? I've been running the bot as administrator, it doesn't turn it off for me.

I must inform you that the plugin is not active "gpedit.msc" otherwise.

I tested it with Windows 7 (x64) / 8.1 (x64).

I must inform you that the plugin is not active "gpedit.msc" otherwise.

I tested it with Windows 7 (x64) / 8.1 (x64).

So how can I know it's working?

can you add hide window and proccess?

i really cant afford a high end vps to run my 10 bots..

so the thing is 3 more people use my office computer which is not mine btw and its a workstation. so if i can run my bots completely invisible it would be good.

• PRO locked this topic