[Free] Plugin Large Data

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My latest free plugin good for large table data storing   commands and functions are   http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bigdatacommands.png   http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/

I edit my above comment before seeing your response. If your reading from file yes if this are already in memory no keep as is.

Much Appreciated Work KEV downloaded and will try now   

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone have a way to use the large table in a data grid? I need a way to show the progress to users when running the bot.

Edit: I switched over to using the "Add Row" to the data grid which works but also doesn't support a row number gotta find a way to work around that. 

When using 'save to file' and 'return large table csv' I can double click the final file and it opens in excel looks good but anything with a comma in it breaks the cells. I can't find anyway to add an enclosing " to this to correct it. 

If I instead use 'Large Table Save File' and save it as  a csv file when I double click/open the document in excel. All data is in the first cell only but has proper commas and enclosed lines. I can open this properly but it requires me to open excel,  a blank workbook, and then I need to import this csv file as text and set the delimiter to comma then import. 

Is there anyway to save the data so when an end user just double clicks the saved file that it will open properly in excel? Normal uBot tables when saved can simply be double clicked and they load properly without any extra steps. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a way to use the large table in a data grid? I need a way to show the progress to users when running the bot.

Edit: I switched over to using the "Add Row" to the data grid which works but also doesn't support a row number gotta find a way to work around that. 

When using 'save to file' and 'return large table csv' I can double click the final file and it opens in excel looks good but anything with a comma in it breaks the cells. I can't find anyway to add an enclosing " to this to correct it. 

If I instead use 'Large Table Save File' and save it as  a csv file when I double click/open the document in excel. All data is in the first cell only but has proper commas and enclosed lines. I can open this properly but it requires me to open excel,  a blank workbook, and then I need to import this csv file as text and set the delimiter to comma then import. 

Is there anyway to save the data so when an end user just double clicks the saved file that it will open properly in excel? Normal uBot tables when saved can simply be double clicked and they load properly without any extra steps. 

Why not give an user an .html file instead for viewing? They can still get a .csv one for later work but an .html can be easily opened without the need for Excel and you can add a little bit of formating to make it even nicer. Pretty much all you would have to do to achieve that is changing file name when saving and making some <br> + if you want table tags for each of the rows :)

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am trying to download this from the link, but the subscribe form doesn't work. It sends to a dead page instead of completing signup and accessing download.

It sends me here: https://robobest.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=cc61072ecccdce5e2b641fba9&id=cf13b3df07

Is there somewhere else to download the plugin?

Thanks!

Edited by FallingDown
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I am trying to download this from the link, but the subscribe form doesn't work. It sends to a dead page instead of completing signup and accessing download.

It sends me here: https://robobest.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=cc61072ecccdce5e2b641fba9&id=cf13b3df07

Is there somewhere else to download the plugin?

Thanks!

me to!