UBot Underground

@drewness

use "app window title change" in "Advanced Screen and Windows"

Awesome, thanks, it works perfectly.

Is there any way to enable the X (close) button after a specified number of seconds for the advertise dialog so it doesn't auto-close in case they're still reading the ad when the timer runs out?

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3.1.2.1 folder browser dialog: add option "Empty On Cancel"

V3.0.7.5 listbox dialog: add margin option to ok & cancel button

Hi. Command is missing. It can not run on other machines except my machine. I try to fix it But if I did I would fix something else instead.

Posted Images

Awesome, thanks, it works perfectly.

Is there any way to enable the X (close) button after a specified number of seconds for the advertise dialog so it doesn't auto-close in case they're still reading the ad when the timer runs out?

use "app window menu box control"

use "app window menu box control"

Thank you for the super quick reply. I have it set as:

plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "app window menu box control", "Software Standard Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads (Click X to Close)", "WindowsForms10.Window.208.app.0.1469d76_r34_ad1", "False", "False", "True")

to enable the X button, but it doesn't seem to have any effect - after running the X is still disabled. I used the wizard to select the title and window class, and tried it without window class set, same result though. Please let me know if I need to try anything else. I appreciate your assistance

Thank you for the super quick reply. I have it set as:

plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "app window menu box control", "Software Standard Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads (Click X to Close)", "WindowsForms10.Window.208.app.0.1469d76_r34_ad1", "False", "False", "True")

to enable the X button, but it doesn't seem to have any effect - after running the X is still disabled. I used the wizard to select the title and window class, and tried it without window class set, same result though. Please let me know if I need to try anything else. I appreciate your assistance

check title match.

I did, I used the wizard to get the title and also tried copy and pasting it, no luck though. I will keep experimenting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Pash, can you take a look at this code and see why it's not behaving as intended? I want to show the popup ad on launch for X seconds (set to 7 in this example), and then after the 7 seconds enable the close button - but for some reason after the 7 second wait the X button isn't enabled:

define showAd {
    plugin command("Advanced Dialog.dll", "advertise dialog", "Software Name Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads", "<p>Ad Banner Here</p>", 925, 625, "Center", "False", "True", "True", "False,False,False", "True", "True", "Default Browser", "True", "True", "False", 0, "")
    wait(7)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "app window menu box control", "Software Name Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads", "", "False", "False", "True")
}

Pash, can you take a look at this code and see why it's not behaving as intended? I want to show the popup ad on launch for X seconds (set to 7 in this example), and then after the 7 seconds enable the close button - but for some reason after the 7 second wait the X button isn't enabled:

define showAd {
    plugin command("Advanced Dialog.dll", "advertise dialog", "Software Name Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads", "<p>Ad Banner Here</p>", 925, 625, "Center", "False", "True", "True", "False,False,False", "True", "True", "Default Browser", "True", "True", "False", 0, "")
    wait(7)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "app window menu box control", "Software Name Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads", "", "False", "False", "True")
}

Because of the Border Style feature
You must sacrifice one of the features.

plugin command("Advanced Dialog.dll", "advertise dialog", "Software Name Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads", "<p>Ad Banner Here</p>", 925, 625, "Center", "True", "True", "False", "True,True,True", "False", "True", "Default Browser", "True", "True", "False", 0, "")
wait(1)
plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll", "app window menu box control", "Software Name Ad - Please Purchase PRO to Remove Ads", "", "False", "False", "False")
wait(2)

• 2 months later...

Hi Pash,

Would it be possible to add a text color option (#1 in image) for the Dropdown Dialog, similar to how you did with a few of the other plugins? 

%5B7a674810928f1e542cbe60d3dac7ff21%5D_I

Additionally, not as important, but would it be possible to have a little less padding below the drop down (#2 in image) when you have quick-select enabled? Right now when you adjust the height smaller it shrinks upward from above the dropdown, but the lower part remains unchanged.

Thanks!

dropdown dialog: add option "Label (Color,Font Color,Left,Top,Right,Bottom)"

dropdown dialog: fix not show on small size

dropdown dialog: VerticalAlignment="Top"
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Pash,

I appreciate you with your awesome updates for the Advanced Dialog Plugin. Got another request if you get a minute:

Is it possible to return empty/null if a user clicks the Cancel button on $folder browser dialog - right now the value doesn't clear the variable if they click cancel, it just has the last used folder. I tried clearing the variable before assigning it with the folder browser dialog, but it still reverts to the last selected folder on Cancel.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Hey Pash,

1. Haven't picked up this plugin yet but, in the demo videos I see it supports 3 types of WYSIWYG editors so, do they support image insertion (local and from url)?
  2. Can I have WYSIWYG loaded on an HTML interface when the bot loaded, instead of dialog? (currently I'm using UStrap HTML UI builder) 
  3. The list box and drop-down do they support dynamic updating? (get values dynamically when the bot is running - Ubot's don't support dynamic updating)

Thanks

@Marani

1. support image url 

2. I don't really understand this question. But this is a plugin about dialog.

3. Ubot api don't support dynamic updating.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Pash,

Whenever I try to use the $folder browser dialog command, I get an error - "Execute: the given key was not present in the dictionary"

Sample code:

set(#bulkOutputFolder,$plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$folder browser dialog", "Select a Target Project Folder", "Desktop", $special folder("Desktop"), "False", "True"),"Global")

I've tried leaving "Selected Path" blank, I've tried both True and False for "Vista Style" and I've tried True and False for "Empty on Cancel" (which I would like to use as True) - but get the exception every time. I've also tried running it in an STA thread container, same result.

Please let me know if there's something specific I need to do that I'm missing. Below is the error.log data generated when the error was thrown, if it's of any help. Thanks in advance!

The operation was canceled by the user
==========================================================
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(String fileName)
   at UbotLauncher2.Library.Ubot.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<Launch>b__0()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
   at UbotLauncher2.Library.Ubot.<Launch>d__8.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
   at UbotLauncher2.WPFGUI.ViewModels.MainViewModel.<Launch>d__47.MoveNext()
==========================================================

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pash, sorry to bother again:

In the "$text box dialog" I've set the Label to have 5px on the top and 5px on the bottom to give some spacing, but it pushes the label down without shrinking the textbox, so the label winds up overlaying on the textbox. Is it possible to fix this so the top of textbox is moved down when either the Label Top and/or Label Bottom are set?

Screenshot: https://cl.ly/7ef738aa8976

text box dialog: set Label to "Top"

Thank you for looking into it. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same results. I added a new textbox dialog and left everything the same except added in a 10 for the label top position and have the same results:

https://cl.ly/6401dd876939

Thank you for looking into it. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same results. I added a new textbox dialog and left everything the same except added in a 10 for the label top position and have the same results:

https://cl.ly/6401dd876939

post your code.

post your code.

Here's the code used that produced the window in the screenshot in my previous post:

set(#test,$plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$text box dialog", "Results", "test text goes here", "False", "True", "False", "False", "True,True,True", "600,200", "False", "FFF3F3F3", "FFBEEAC4,000000", "FFF3C1C1,000000", "FF778ABD,000000", "Center App", "Label,00FFFFFF,FF000000,0,10,375,10"),"Global")

Here's the code used that produced the window in the screenshot in my previous post:

set(#test,$plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$text box dialog", "Results", "test text goes here", "False", "True", "False", "False", "True,True,True", "600,200", "False", "FFF3F3F3", "FFBEEAC4,000000", "FFF3C1C1,000000", "FF778ABD,000000", "Center App", "Label,00FFFFFF,FF000000,0,10,375,10"),"Global")

try

set(#test,$plugin function("Advanced Dialog.dll", "$text box dialog", "Results", "test text goes here", "False", "True", "False", "False", "True,True,True", "600,200", "False", "FFF3F3F3", "FFBEEAC4,000000", "FFF3C1C1,000000", "FF778ABD,000000", "Center App", "Label,00FFFFFF,FF000000,0,-3,375,10"),"Global")

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Pash,

for the $text box dialog parameter, is there a way to distinguish between a user deleting all the text in the text box and clicking OK vs. the user clicking the cancel button? It seems like right now either way results in a blank variable, so it's impossible to differentiate between a user clearing the text and committing to the variable by clicking, or cancelling and leaving the variable as it was before. Maybe clicking cancel or X could return a $false value or something so we can check to see if the user actually cancelled, or if they clicked OK after clearing all data in the text box and were wanting to commit a blank result to the variable?

• PRO locked this topic